Tips and Tricks to Save More at Zales
Getting your loved one a gorgeous piece of fine jewelry doesn’t have to break the bank. Zales has a variety of ways you can save on every purchase, even if you don’t have a coupon handy. Read on to learn about discounts for joining the email list or registering for a Zales credit card. You might also be interested in joining the affiliate program to earn some extra cash. No matter what type of shopper you are, you’re sure to find a way to save.
- Join the email list for dazzling deals.A great way to dive into all the deals and discounts Zales offers is by signing up for email alerts. You’ll be the first to know about current promotional periods, since all the details will be sent right to your inbox. What’s even better is that new registered email members will get a special discount just for signing up. All you have to do is key in your email address to sign up and take $50 off your next Zales purchase! Adding your email address to their email list has never been more rewarding.
- Did somebody say free shipping?Shopping for that beautiful anniversary gift online might have you concerned about extra shipping charges. Don’t worry, Zales has you covered. Any order over $49 comes with completely FREE shipping. That’s a great deal, considering any orders under $49 will cost you $7.95 for standard shipping. If you prefer to get your purchases delivered to a Zales store near you for pick up, you’ll be happy to find another FREE shipping option there. Of course, at checkout you’ll also have options to ship 2 Day Air or using other expedited shipping methods. These will come at an extra cost, but it could be a great time saver if you need your bracelet or watch on a tight schedule. For all your shipping options and more details about delivery, you can check out the website at zales.com.
- Add a Zales credit card to your wallet.If you want exclusive cardholder deals and discounts, the Zales credit card is perfect for you. It’s a great way to get access to special financing on purchases over $150 and other insider ways to save. Once you apply, you’ll always get FREE shipping, no matter the price of the jewelry. You’ll also be free to use a special 10% discount on any repair service at Zales. And don’t worry, Zales didn’t forget about your birthday! Every cardholder gets a $50 off coupon to use on a $200 or more purchase. Along with these money-saving deals, you’ll also get early and extra chances to win giveaways and prizes offered all year long. The Zales credit card is a great addition to your wallet, especially if you’re a frequent shopper.
- Keep an eye on the special offer item. When you’re shopping on Zales’ website, you’ll find a special offer item. This item will change after a while, but the savings are always some of the best on the entire site. You might come across something like a beautiful white sapphire pendant that was originally almost $100, but now has a special offer price of only $19.99. The special offer item is a great way to save if you’re on a tight budget, because it’s usually an item that many will enjoy. However, you should keep in mind that no additional discounts can be used on the special offer item. Save those coupons for another purchase, because the special offer item is a great deal in itself.
- Buy more and save more!During the holiday season, you’ll probably have a long list of gifts to buy. Lucky for you, Zales is often offering buy more, save more deals both in store and online. For instance, you might be able to spend up to $1,499 and Zales will give you a 10% discount on your entire purchase. You may even be able to save on those really big purchases, with a possible 20% off when you spend $4,000 or more. These deals are usually available during special seasons like the holidays or Mother’s Day, so you’ll be sure to find a deal when you’re buying your gifts at Zales.
- Become a Zales affiliate for extra savings.If you run a beauty blog or a wedding planning website, you might want to consider applying to be a Zales affiliate. Referring your visitors to Zales for purchasing their fine jewelry will help you and your visitors get big Zales savings. You’ll be able to choose from a variety of links and banners to add to your site and appeal to your visitors. You can also request a special online ad that you specify to the in-house creative team. Now, on to your benefits. Your commission as an affiliate can have you earning up to 6% on every sale! You’ll start out with 4% commission, but as you sell more on your site, you’ll work your way up. As long as you have enough visitors to direct to Zales’ website, you’re on your way to filling your wallet. For more details about the affiliate program and to sign up, just look under the Affiliate Program under the Zales Company tab.
- Returns and exchanges won’t dim your sparkle.Zales is all about customer satisfaction with every purchase, which is why they offer a return and exchange policy available if you need it. All returns on jewelry will be accepted within 60 days of the purchase date, and 30 days on watches. Your returned or exchanged jewelry should be in good condition and returned with all included accessories or certificates. As for watches, you’ll want to make sure they are unworn and in their original condition. You’ll also need all the original packaging and instructions returned with your watch. The only exceptions to the return policy are customized or engraved items. You should mail your returns if you purchased online, and take your returns to a Zales store or outlet if originally bought in-store. Your refund should get back to you within 30 days of Zales receiving the returned item, and you can expect it to be credited to the same form of payment as your original purchase. If you have any specific questions or concerns about returns, you can contact Zales customer service, or check out their full return policy online.
- Follow Zales on social media.You know you have your phone or tablet nearby. Take a break from planning your wedding on your Pinterest board and follow Zales on your favorite social media platforms. This will be one of the first places you’ll learn about the latest deals and discounts offered by Zales, so make sure your notifications are turned on. You’ll also be able to connect with other Zales shoppers and review your purchases to help them out. Browse pictures and videos of their most beautiful necklaces, rings, and watches, or post your own picture to show off a little bit. Zales has a presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Youtube. On Facebook, for example, they sometimes run contests where you could win a $100 gift card. Pick your favorite site or follow them all to stay updated everytime you refresh your newsfeed.
When it comes to shopping with Zales, there really isn’t a wrong way to save. No matter the occasion, you’ll be able to find amazing deals to help your friends and family sparkle. Be sure to check back with Coupon Cobra and the Zales homepage for the latest discounts and promotions available. You’ll find Zales savings on fine jewelry, watches and diamonds for all the loved ones in your life—or just to treat yourself.