Tips and Tricks to Save More at Worldwide Golf Shops
Itching for the new golf season to start? Gearing up for weekend golf outings with your coworkers is easy and affordable with Worldwide Golf Shops. If saving is a part of your game, read on to learn about free shipping opportunities, a satisfaction guarantee, and savings on sale items. You’ll also find information about joining the affiliate program and how to access a ton of free golf resources. Our researchers here at Coupon Surf have done all the hard work for you and gathered the insider tips and tricks to save, so be sure to check out the best savings for you.
- Did someone say free shipping?Whenever you’re ordering online, the last thing you want to ruin your golfing game is outrageous shipping charges. You’re in luck, because Worldwide Golf Shops offers FREE shipping on all orders over $99. Any order under $99 will only cost you $6.99 for ground shipping, so either way you’ll get a great deal. Worldwide Golf Shops uses FedEx to ship their products, which means you’ll be getting some of the best service for the lowest possible price. You’ll also have options for 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air shipping, but those will require extra charges. It’s also important to keep in mind that Ping products, as well as some sale or clearance items, are not included in the free shipping deals. Your order will get to you between 3-7 business days, depending where you live. You can check out a service map and learn about international shipping on Worldwide Golf Shops’ website.
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed, literally.Worldwide Golf Shops is all about superior customer service. That’s why they offer an exclusive 90 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. That means no matter what you order, you’ll have a full 90 days to return or exchange. You might even be eligible for FREE shipping on your return if your purchase was $299 or more. Looking to exchange? Certain orders that are also over $299 will allow for FREE shipping back to you. Even smaller orders will receive free ground shipping, since Worldwide Golf Shops will pay shipping for you. It’s the little things that customers appreciate the most, and knowing that the 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee has you covered makes shopping that much better. If you want to return in store, it’s recommended that you have your original store receipt to get a fair-trade refund. It helps to keep in mind that all online orders can only be returned online, and all in-store purchases can only be returned in-store. For a more detailed return policy, you can check out the Worldwide Golf Shops website under the 90 Day Guarantee link.
- Visit a performance fitting center before you put money down.When it comes to shopping for any sports equipment, you’re always going to want to try it out to see if the equipment matches your game. Worldwide Golf Shops offers several suggestions of performance fitting centers around the country. They’re located at Worldwide Golf Shops’ partner stores, like Roger Dunn Golf Shops and Golfers’ Warehouse. You’ll be able to try out a new club and take a couple practice swings to get an idea of the club’s fit before you make a purchase. You can use the links on Worldwide Golf Shops website to call a center or book an appointment at one nearest to you. This is a great opportunity to save before you purchase anything, and to know exactly what you’ll get when you make your purchase either online or in store.
- Take a swing at the affiliate program.If you run a golf blog or sports fan site, you might want to look into becoming an affiliate of Worldwide Golf Shops. You can choose between Commission Junction or AvantLink to sign up and get the same exclusive benefits. You’ll earn over 8% commissions for each referred sale, as well as free access to Worldwide Golf Shops’ product datafeed. As an affiliate, you’ll also get a 45 day cookie duration along with unlimited referrals. You can choose your favorite banners or links to match your website’s design and start raking in the extra cash. If you’re interested in applying, you can check out the Affiliate Program link on the Worldwide Golf Shops site or contact customer service with questions.
- Narrow your search to sale items for big savings.Sale and clearance shopping is smart shopping. Worldwide Golf Shops has a special Sales and Special Offers page to get you started filling your golf bag. There are usually over 600 items on sale at any given time, so it’s a great idea to start shopping there. You can narrow your search further to include men’s, women’s, or juniors’. You can also filter by brand or size so you don’t have to waste time scrolling online. There are all kinds of savings, like a $5 discount on Wilson’s women’s gloves. You might even save up to $80 on products like the Nike Tour Travel Cover. There are a variety of items to browse through, and the filter options will have you saving both time and money.
- Keep an eye out for store events.If you find a Worldwide Golf Shops near you, it might be fun to look into the dates for upcoming store events. Store events can be free demos and buy experiences for the latest gear and equipment. Or you could get a visit from a big brand golf rep. If you sign up ahead of time, you could even get exclusive items like a FREE 2-ball pack or other special giveaways. Every event will vary depending on the store, so it’s a good idea to check back online for the latest dates or look for advertisements on Worldwide Golf Shops’ social media pages.
- Take advantage of free golf resources.Whether you’re picking up a club for the first time or planning your next big tournament, the info and advice in the Golf Resources section of Worldwide Golf Shops’ website is an excellent place to step up your game. You’ll find access to podcasts, current promotions, and even their Golf Blog. Each resource will have news about your favorite players, updates in the rules of the game, and other helpful articles to improve your swing. You might even be interested in signing up for email alerts, which will send golfing tips and all the latest discounts right to your inbox. Everything is in one place for you, which saves you time scouring the internet for the best and updated info. Check out all the free resources available under the Golf Resources section on worldwidegolfshops.com.
- Follow Worldwide Golf Shops on social media.You know you have your phone or tablet nearby. Take a break from watching the Masters to add Worldwide Golf Shops to your friends’ lists. This will be one of the first places you’ll find the latest deals and discounts during promotional periods and all year long. You’ll also be able to connect with other golfers and review your products. Worldwide Golf Shops has a presence on Facebook, Youtube, and Twitter, so be sure to check them all for extra features and golfing advice.
When it comes to shopping with Worldwide Golf Shops, there really isn’t a wrong way to save. Whether you’re an amateur or a pro, you’ll find great Worldwide Golf Shops deals and discounts on all your equipment, accessories and apparel. Be sure to check back with Coupon Surf and on the Worldwide Golf Shops website for the latest coupon codes and discounts available. It’s like hitting a hole in one into savings.