Tips and Tricks to Save More at Wine.com
The promo codes that we have listed for you are a wonderful start to saving big on your purchases at Wine.com, but the truth is that they’re only the beginning. Sales on the best California wines, free expert advice, and social media exclusives can be easily found if you know where to find them. Keep reading to find out more, and never pay more than the lowest price for your wine.
- Take advantage of new customer perks. If it’s your first time checking out the impressive selection on Wine.com, you might be a little nervous about utilizing a new website to get the flavors you crave. At Wine.com, they totally understand that, and they have just the promotion to put your mind at ease. From time to time, the company offers $5 standard shipping on your first order, no restrictions and no hassles. You read that correctly—all the wine you can handle delivered right to your doorstep without costing you an extra dime. This deal doesn’t stick around forever, so be sure to check the website before you finalize your purchase to see when it goes live.
- Did we mention that there are more deals for new customers? As if flat-rate, rock-bottom shipping wasn’t enough to sweeten your first wine purchase at Wine.com, the company wants to make you an offer you can’t refuse. On occasion, they run promotions that entitle you to $20 off your first purchase of $100 or more. For those of you keeping score, that’s $100 worth of wine for $80, and those savings can really add up. These sales pop up on a surprise schedule, so always take a look at the website to see what deals are available before you check out.
- Join the StewardShip Program and save big. Everyone knows that being the member of a club comes with special benefits that only members receive, and joining Wine.com’s StewardShip program is a lot like that. The program costs $49 a year, and for that amount, you can expect members-only perks like free shipping on every order, every time. That alone will have the membership paying for itself within just a couple of orders, and really, what could be better than that? The next time you’re shopping on Wine.com, consider throwing it in your cart—you’ll be glad you did.
- Get top deals from wine country. Due in part to their prime location, Wine.com has an unbelievable selection of wines from Napa Valley, which is where the American wine industry calls home. The great news? They like to give you a discount on them too! The company runs the occasional sale on all of their Napa Valley wine stock, which means that you can get some of their finest wines at prices slashed so low, they’re almost giving them away. Take a peek at their wares today and see what savings await you.
- Keep in touch with Wine.com.Receiving emails from your favorite retailers is a great way to stay informed of company news, but at Wine.com, it gives you that and so much more. The next time you’re shopping on their website, consider entering your email address in at the prompt. If you do, not only will you get all the company information and product releases you can handle, but you’ll also get special sales and money-saving deals that aren’t available to the general public. Sign up today—your wallet will thank you.
- Join the Wine Club and become a true connoisseur. Wine.com strives not only to sell you wine, but to provide you with the highest quality shopping experience and the education to enhance your drinking. One of the many ways they do this is through their Wine Clubs, with feature three tiers of membership to suit your individual tastes. The first is the Discovery Tour Wine Club, which offers amazing wines from a wide variety of prime locations that let you take a wine tour without leaving your house. The second is the Wines of the World Wine Club, and as the name suggests, it brings you featured selections from some of the most popular vineyards all across the globe. The third is the 90 Point Rated Wine Club, which offers some of the very best wines on the market to appeal to even the most particular palate. Each club membership comes with two bottles of wine and pairing tips, and you can even get them as a gift for the wine lover in your life who has everything. What could be better than that?
- Not sure what to pick? Talk to a pro. The staff at Wine.com are more than just sales people—they are true experts who have a passion for the craft. The best part? They want to share that expertise with you, and they make it really easy to consult with them. If you’re debating your choices while you’re browsing the site, just open up a chat or send them an email! They are ready, willing, and able to answer all of your questions, make recommendations, tell you about the best vintage and color for your taste, and so much more. You can pick their brain at absolutely no charge, so make sure you consult with a professional before you make your next wine pick.
- Add Wine.com to your news feed. Following the companies you love on social media opens up a direct line of contact to them should you need it, but following Wine.com gives you that and then some. Add them to your news feed on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, and you’ll get a front row seat to company events, wine information, exclusive offers, and so much more. Follow them today and make yourself the most informed person in the room.
- Changed your mind? Wine.com has you covered. We’ve all made a purchase online, only to get it home and realize that it isn’t exactly what we wanted. Wine.com knows exactly what that’s like, and they have implemented a simple and seamless return policy to mitigate those types of situations. If you bought a wine that you don’t like, or if you simply aren’t able to use it the way that you wanted to, all you have to do is contact their customer service department to arrange for a refund or credit to your member account. It’s really that simple! It’s important to note, however, that they will not credit you for any original shipping charges, or the fees you incur returning your wine to them.
Everyone is looking for new ways to stretch their dollar without cutting down on the wine they love, and we here at Coupon Surf hope to help you achieve that goal. Be sure to use the coupons and promo codes that we have listed for you, as well as the insider secrets that our researchers have unearthed. If you have any questions, or if you need a little bit of help finalizing your purchase, feel free to contact the customer support staff at Wine.com directly. They are there to help you every step of the way, and send you off with a wine you’re sure to love.