Tips and Tricks to Save More at Virgin America
The promo codes that we have listed for you provide an excellent basis for Virgin America savings, but are you aware of all the other ways you have to save? Power Trip packages, top deals on cabin selection, and a free app for booking on the go can all be at your disposal with just a little knowhow. Keep reading to get in the loop, and get ready to soar into the deals the next time you fly out of town.
- Make browsing easy with Travel Deals. Everyone loves getting a deal on airfare, and Virgin America loves giving them to you so much, they’ve dedicated an entire page of their website to it! Let your fingers do the walking to the site and click on the “Deals” page at the top. You’ll find the lowest fares available to the most desirable locations. Places like Las Vegas, Portland, Philadelphia, and so many more are accounted for, and the savings you’ll find there can really add up. The best part? The site will ask you for your location as soon as you load it, so your shopping is totally tailored to you. What could be better than that?
- Keep in touch with Virgin America. Receiving emails from your favorite companies is a great way to stay informed of what’s going on with their company, but at Virgin America, it gives you all that and more. The next time you’re browsing their website, consider entering your email in the box on the home page. If you do, you’ll find all the corporate news you can handle, as well as exclusive promotions and deals that you can’t find anywhere else, all delivered to your inbox without you having to give it a second thought. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal to us.
- Check out the plane before you even board. Have you ever wondered what your seating situation looks like from the inside? Have you ever wished you could take a sneak peek before you pay for your tickets? If you answered “yes” to these questions, Virgin America has the tool for you. If you click the “Take Tour” button on the homepage, you’ll be able to utilize Google Street View to see the entire interior of the plane! Check your seat, figure out where everything is, and essentially tour the entire aircraft before you buy tickets or step on board. The best part? It’s completely free!
- Feeling a power trip coming on? Upgrading your flight is a great way to travel like a boss, but you might be concerned that all the fancy perks are a little out of reach if you’re on a budget. At Virgin America, that is truly a concern of the past! The company offers what’s known as their Power Trip Package, which lets you get all the extras you crave at one low price! You can get things like your choice of seating in the cabin, special security perks, checked baggage, and so much more, all while saving up to 50% off the price of buying them individually. The next time you feel like treating yourself on your flight, let Virgin America treat you to all the extras you want and more!
- Give yourself the best seat in the house and save. If you’ve ever taken a long flight, you know how important being comfortable is. If you have another long flight in your future, you’re going to want to take advantage of the Main Cabin Select deals with Virgin America. These extras include free snacks and beverages, comfy leather seating, extra legroom so you can stretch out, and so much more. All these perks come at amazingly low prices, and that can add up to more money in your wallet for the important things in life. Check them out today before you confirm your booking—you’ll be glad you did!
- Elevate your flying experience and rack up the rewards. Rewards programs are a great way to rake in the deals at the airlines you use the most, and Virgin America is certainly no exception to that rule. The company’s Elevate plan is more than just a standard “frequent flyer” membership, although you do earn 1 mile for every mile you fly. There are Silver and Gold levels of membership that you can attain after 20,000-50,000 status points, and you can start redeeming your rewards at 5,000 miles. The Elite Gold and Silver statuses allow you to use your rewards points for upgrades, which can make your flights luxurious even if your bank account can only spring for standard. Take a gander at their website today to sign up and look at all the perks you can get, and leave more money in your wallet where it belongs.
- Get the app to plan your trip when you’re on the move. With the fast pace of modern life, it’s hard to carve out time to sit in front of your computer and plan your trip. Since we’re always multitasking, Virgin America has come up with an app to make travel planning easily accessible wherever you are. The app is free to download, and gives you the power to access your boarding pass, reserve tickets, check in, and so much more, all from the palm of your hand! Download it today and take the full functionality of the Virgin America website with you wherever you go.
- More flights than ever before. Since Virgin America has merged with Alaska Airlines, their list of desirable cities and routes has only increased. They boast one of the largest selections on the West Coast, and their other national flights are nothing to sneeze at. If you’ve been unimpressed with other airlines, and you’re looking for a brand new flying experience, take a look at what Virgin America has to offer you.
- Need to cancel? Virgin America has you covered. We all know that even the most carefully planned vacation can be subject to life getting in the way, and Virgin America knows exactly what that’s like. The company has implemented a simple and seamless cancellation policy to mitigate these types of situations, and should you find yourself needing to cancel, timing is truly everything. The company allows you to cancel up to 90 minutes from the time that you’re set to board, which truly gives you plenty of time to decide whether or not you can make the trip. It’s important to note, however, that if you abide by this timeline, there may be fees associated with changing or cancelling your flight. On the other hand, if you cancel within 24 hours of the time you made your reservation, you’ll be eligible for a full refund. All you have to do is contact the Virgin America customer support team by phone or visit the website to make your cancellation, and you’ll be able to get the details of your specific cancellation and know how much of a credit to expect.
Everyone is looking for the best flight deals they can get when they’re travelling, and we here at Coupon Surf want to help you achieve that goal. Be sure to utilize the coupons and Virgin America promo codes that we have listed for you, as well as the insider secrets our researchers have unearthed. If you have any questions, or if you need a little bit of help finalizing your flight plans, contact the customer service department at Virgin America directly via phone, email or live chat. They are ready, willing, and able to help you jet set to your location for less.