Tips and Tricks to Save More at Urban Outfitters
Looking good at a price in your budget can be hard to do. Luckily, Urban Outfitters makes it easy to channel your inner hipster by offering plenty of ways to save when you shop. Our researchers have found all the insider secrets about free shipping, seasonal sales, rewards, and much more. Read on to learn about the best ways for you to save before your next shopping trip.
- Snag that free shipping. Whenever you order something online, you probably dread looking at the order confirmation and seeing a pricey shipping charge. Don’t worry, Urban Outfitters isn’t into ruining your day like that. With a flat rate of $4.95 for shipping orders under $49.99, that’s already a great deal for you. However, spending that extra couple dollars might be worth it. All orders over $50 get FREE shipping, which means you don’t have to pay a dime extra just for shopping online. Granted, any oversized orders or some orders that are shipped outside of the U.S. may require an additional shipping fee. If you live in Australia or New Zealand, you can still benefit from FREE standard delivery. So make sure you take advantage of that great free shipping deal from Urban Outfitters.
- Fill your inbox with exclusive deals.There’s nothing that can get you craving to shop like learning about awesome deals. Urban Outfitters wants to make sure you know about everything going on in store and online. So it’s key that you sign up for email alerts. You’ll definitely want to know when you can save with things like 15% off your purchase or 3 for $20 deals, right? All you have to do is fill out your email address on the Urban Outfitters homepage. Email alerts will also inform you about the latest promotional periods and give you access to exclusive UO content to amp up your style. Once you’re on the email list, you’re on your way to sweet savings.
- Browse the sales page online for killer deals. The first thing you should do when you shop anywhere is check out the clearance or sales rack. Nothing beats coming across the perfect purchase for a steal. Urban Outfitters includes a Sales tab on their website that directs you to the lowest priced items for men, women, apartment decor, and more. Maybe you’ll find a women’s sweater that is originally $20 for a sale price of $9.99. If you’re looking for a set of stylish curtains for your new apartment in Brooklyn, you might come across a sale that’s buy 2 and get 25% off. It’s always worth taking a look, especially if you plan to buy more than one shirt or accessory and still want the best Urban Outfitters deal.
- Be the first to set new trends when you’re a rewards member.If you find yourself ending up in Urban Outfitters every single time you go downtown or hit the mall, you should really consider signing up for their rewards program. There’s an easy sign up form online or in stores that you can fill out to get started. After that, there are plenty of ways to start earning your rewards.
Using the Urban Outfitters app is a great way to keep track of your rewards progress, since different sales, purchases, and events will add a different amount of points to your account. During your earning process, you’ll be rewarded with tons of exclusive promotions and early access to the latest Urban Outfitters deals. Your discounts on sale items will also be larger than non-members, which means you can get the same shirt as your friend but for a way better price. You can learn more about all the rewards UO has to offer by either going online or talking to someone in store.
- Shop: it’s that easy. Making any purchase online or in store at UO will earn you rewards. Just remember to scan your rewards ID to make sure they get counted.
- Share: Before you post that selfie in your new Urban threads, add the hashtag #UORewards and let your friends and followers know how awesome you look. Becoming a part of the Urban community will also help you earn your rewards.
- Visit: just go to any Urban Outfitters store like you normally would. You can RVSP for special sales events using the app and enter contests as a rewards member. Being a dedicated shopper really has its perks.
- Check out the blog for special previews and more.Urban Outfitters provides you with a pretty awesome blog experience that includes UO Happenings, Tumblr Tuesday, Thursday Tip-Offs and more. Whether you’re looking for fashion inspiration, news articles, or a general pick-me-up, Urban’s got you covered. One of the coolest parts of the Urban Outfitter’s blog is the special preview posts. An example of this might be a sneaker preview, which will give you an insider look at the newest sneaker designs from your favorite brands set to hit the shelves. The artsy and colorful graphics give you just enough of a taste of styles you can expect to find in the upcoming season, which is both fun and exciting. Knowing about the latest trends before they even hit the shelves is a secret way to save you time when it comes to planning your summer wardrobe.
- Seasonal sales are the way to go. Whether you prefer browsing the racks in store or scrolling through sales online, every change in season is a big deal at Urban Outfitters. A lot of times, your staple summer styles can be transitioned into fall, so stocking up on your favorite tees before the school bell rings is a good idea. The best part? You can save while doing it. Urban Outfitters usually has an end-of-season sale that allows you to grab your most-wanted items before they change with the season. For example, you might find a collection of apparel and accessories that were popular during the spring season at a special sales price of $20 or less. Make sure you tackle these top deals before the first heat wave hits in the summer.
- Returns and exchanges won’t cramp your style.Sometimes, your new jeans might not fit the way you wanted or your throw pillows don’t really match your bedspread. That’s okay because Urban Outfitters makes it easy to return or exchange any purchase. You can make a return to any U.S or Canada store location within 30 days of purchase. Just make sure that your items are unwashed, unworn, and all that good stuff. You’ll also be refunded by your original payment method, so you’ll be good to go. You can still make a return after 30 days or with a gift receipt, except you will get merchandise credit as a refund. UO will even honor one-time price adjustments on any item purchased online if it goes on sale within 14 days of the time you purchased it. This is another great reason to stay on top of the latest Urban Outfitters sales and promotions.
- Follow Urban Outfitters on social media.You know you have your phone or tablet nearby. Take a break from listening to your vinyl and follow Urban Outfitters on all your favorite social media platforms. You’ll be able to connect with other shoppers and share your tips on new trends and styles. This will also be one of the first places you’ll find out about deals and discounts going on. While you’re at it, you can download the FREE Urban Outfitter’s app, which will allow you to shop right from your phone and stay on top of your rewards account. Urban Outfitters even has a curated selection of playlists on Spotify!
When it comes to shopping with Urban Outfitters, there isn’t a wrong way to save. Whether you’re shopping for retro-inspired clothes or quirky decor, you’ll be able to find everything you need to express your bohemian, vintage style. Be sure to check back with Coupon Surf for new coupon and promo codes. And keep these tips and tricks in mind for top deals and free shipping the next time you go to Urban Outfitters.