Tips and Tricks to Save More at Travelocity
The promo codes that we have listed for you provide a wonderful basis for savings at Travelocity, but are you aware of all the other ways you have to save? Easy booking modifications, exclusive app savings, and daily deals can all be at your fingertips with a little knowhow. Read on to get in the loop, and don’t settle for less than the lowest price the next time you’re planning your getaway.
- Become a member and save big.Being the member of an exclusive club is a great way to get special treatment, and Travelocity is certainly no exception to that standard. When you sign up for an account at their website, you are entitled to Member Discounts that you can’t find anywhere else. These Travelocity savings can really add up. You can expect up to 10% off the cost of your hotel reservations, as well as many other secret deals that aren’t available to the general public. What are you waiting for? Sign up today!
- Bundle your booking and rake in the deals.Some people say less is more, but that’s certainly not the case at Travelocity. When you’re shopping for travel accommodations on their website, more is more, and they offer bundles that can save you a bundle. When you reserve your flight and your hotel simultaneously, for example, you can save up to $588 with their company. Think of what you could do with all that extra change in your pocket! Take a look at their bundle deals today—your wallet will thank you.
- Lock in your low price with their price matching services.There’s nothing more annoying than thinking you’ve found the best rate on a hotel, only to make your reservation and find out that you could have gotten the exact same fare for less elsewhere. At Travelocity, that is truly a concern of the past! The company offers price matching on all the accommodations they offer. And not only will they give you a lower rate if you find one, they’ll also give you $50 off your next purchase with them. It’s important to note, however, that if you’re booking a car rental, flight, or cruise accommodation, you’ll need to present them with the lower fare before you book, so make sure you do your homework. If you’re renting a hotel room, however, you have until up to 24 hours before your check in to contact them. Also, you’ll need a digital image of the lower rate to send to them, so be sure you have that handy.
- Get the Travelocity app and save on the go.You may not be near a computer when you need to book travel arrangements, but lucky for you, Travelocity has an app that can make mobile booking simpler and more cost effective. The next time you’re browsing their website, consider going to the “mobile” tab and entering your phone number at the prompt. If you do, they’ll send you a text message link to download their free app onto your smartphone, which puts the full functionality of their website into the palm of your hand. Plus, they’ll give you a Travelocity promo code for $25 off the first hotel room you reserve on the app! What could be better than that?
- Kick off your day with Today’s Top Deals.Navigating websites in search of the lowest fares available can be a headache, but at Travelocity, they couldn’t make it any easier. Surf over to their website and you’ll see the Today’s Top Deals section right on the homepage, ensuring you’re never more than a quick click away from the lowest prices they have to offer. These can include top deals on flights and hotels, holiday specials, reduced rates on first class, and so much more. Let your fingers do the walking to Travelocity.com today and see what steals await you—you’ll be glad you did.
- Last-minute cruise? No problem!Cruises are one of the least expensive ways to travel, as their packages are typically all-inclusive and cover everything you need to have a great time while you’re sailing. If you’ve been wanting to book on a whim, you might think you’d have to pay extra for the short notice, but not at Travelocity! The company offers many great cruise packages you can nab last-minute, and these cover all your favorite lines from Princess to Norwegian and everything in between. Take a gander at what they have to offer today, and get ready to sail away to your dream vacation for less.
- Amp up your savings with vacation packages.So maybe you’re looking for something that is more flat-rate but doesn’t involve a cruise ship. How about a vacation package? At Travelocity, you can easily find the perfect package for you. And you can even get a discount on their rock-bottom prices! From time to time, the company offers up to $75 off a package of $1,000 or more, which ties up less of your money in hotels and airfare and leaves more for souvenirs. These Travelocity deals don’t stick around forever, so check the website before you finalize your travel plans to see what’s current.
- Looking for a car rental? They’ve got you covered.It’s common to need to rent a car if you’re visiting a landlocked city or a rural area without public transportation. Travelocity knows how important this is, and likes to offer discounts that can have you cruising in style for less coin. On occasion, the company runs sales on car rentals that can save you up to 30% off of your total! That equates to more cash that you can save for the important things in life. So keep your eyes peeled for these deals the next time you’re in need of a car.
- Get discounts on staying a while.Are you looking for a deal on hotel accommodations for 3 nights or more? Do you like saving money? If you answered “yes” to these questions, Travelocity has the promotion for you. The company frequently offers an additional 9% off of their already low hotel rates when your reservation totals $300 or more. The trick is that these Travelocity deals are reserved for a minimum stay of 3 nights. So the more you stay, the more you save! Treat yourself to a getaway and keep more of your cash.
- Need to cancel? Travelocity has your back.We all know that circumstances can interfere with even the most carefully planned travel arrangements, and Travelocity totally understands what that’s like. The company doesn’t charge any type of cancellation fee for their services, which automatically saves you money if you find yourself needing to cancel. Due to their close relationships with hotels and airlines, they are bound to their individual cancellation policies, which vary company to company. The great news is that there generally aren’t any cancellation fees associated with hotel reservations that are cancelled 3 or more days from your check-in or 1 day from the day that you’re set to take off on your plane. Should you get into that situation, reach out to the customer service team at Travelocity right away, and they’ll get you taken care of in a snap.
Everyone is looking for new ways to travel to their heart’s content for less coin, and we here at Coupon Surf strive to help you achieve that goal. Be sure to use the Travelocity coupons and promo codes that we have provided to you, as well as the tricks of the trade that our researchers have dug up for getting extra travel discounts and savings. If you’re confused about anything, or if you need a little bit of help finalizing your travel plans, don’t hesitate to contact the customer support staff at Travelocity directly. They are ready, willing, and able to help you jet set or sail away to a vacation you’ll love.