Tips and Tricks to Save More at TigerDirect
Getting your home office up and running with all the latest technology can seem like a daunting and pricey task, but TigerDirect makes it easy with everyday ways to save. Read on to learn about how email alerts give you access to exclusive deals, or how partnering with TigerDirect can help your business save. You’ll also find out about their return policy and other seasonal savings available all year long.
- Get email alerts in your inbox with savings galore. TigerDirect knows you’re already on your computer or laptop most of the day. They make it easy to save by sending some great deals and discounts right to your inbox. You’ll be the first to know about the latest TigerDirect deals and promotions, whether it’s the deal of the week or big savings on electronics. Your email will include links to all products on sale, along with the price and the savings you’ll get. For example, an HDMI adapter would normally cost $50, but you can save up to $20 AND catch some free shipping, all thanks to your email alerts. The savings are always available, but they’re also always changing. So if you see something you know that you need, be sure to grab it while the savings last.
- The Daily Deal Slasher is the way to go.Sometimes you just can’t find a great deal no matter how long you surf the web. Lucky for you, TigerDirect is always offering amazing deals with their Daily Deal Slasher. Every single day, a popular piece of merchandise will be on sale with extra-special savings. Maybe you’ll find a new HD TV at 30% off it’s regular price. These deals might also include a discount on shipping, which means you’re hitting two birds with one stone when it comes to saving. The Daily Deal Slasher only lasts for 24 hours or while supplies last, so make sure you take advantage of these daily discounts when you can.
- Request an eQuote and become a partner.If you’ve dedicated your career to working with electronics, or you just have a bunch of computers at the office, partnering with TigerDirect can help you save. Not only will you get the best and lowest prices on all their products, but you’ll get superior customer service as well. As a business partner, you’ll have access to phone or on-site consultations with one of the TigerDirect professionals. They can help with everything from setting up your first network to upgrading your operating system. It doesn’t matter if your company has 5 or 500 employees, because TigerDirect will give all their partners the same treatment. TigerDirect will also work with your budget, which means you’ll be sure to get the best deals for your business. All you have to do is apply online with your personal and business details to get started.
- Business owners can apply for business credit.Both small and large businesses have the opportunity to save and manage their purchases with TigerDirect’s business credit. You can be approved almost instantly, which means you’ll start shopping with flexible prices right away. It’s easy to finance your IT services and products when you open a business credit account. And it’s completely customizable to your business. You’ll also be offered the most up-to-date technology to keep your business ahead of the game. It’s completely free to apply with open credit terms from $100 to $30,000. TigerDirect’s business credit is a great way to save while getting all the products and services you need without having to use your personal or company credit cards.
- Follow your favorite brands for exclusive deals.TigerDirect offers products from many of the popular computer and software brands. Whether you’re an HP or an Apple user, you can find a variety of products online that come straight from the brands you trust. Go to the TigerDirect website, look under the Shop All Products tab and search by brand or item. You’ll discover all types of deals exclusive to specific brands. For example, you might come across a 40% discount on Dell monitors and printers. These brand name deals will always vary, so it’s a good idea to browse your best options and see where you can save the most.
- Search for savings during every season.Whether it’s back-to-school season, the holiday season, or time for spring cleaning, it’s always a good idea to be on the lookout for savings with TigerDirect. You’ll usually find these deals on TigerDirect’s homepage or on Coupon Surf. But browsing their offers all year long can lead you right to an awesome seasonal deal. TigerDirect offers Black Friday deals in November, and even have an October Black Friday sales event. During the spring, you may find a deal on tablets or iPads from Apple. Any of these seasonal savings events can get you discounts from $5 to over $100, depending on the product on sale.
- Making a return won’t be a hassle.Whether you ordered the wrong software or decide you want to make a return, the return policy for TigerDirect will vary. Since they are bringing you products from a variety of manufacturers, some of those manufacturers may have special requests when it comes to making a return. There are a number of manufacturers, like Apple and Sony, that will not accept any returns. You’ll have to reach out to those manufacturers and work out your concerns with them. A list of non-returnable products is available on TigerDirect, so be sure to check and then call before trying to make a return. Luckily, most other TigerDirect products are completely returnable with a refund. For returning non-defective products, the general guidelines are that they can be returned within 30 days of invoice with a refund in credit or an exchange for another product. Some of these cases may require a 15% restocking fee, so it’s important to keep that in mind. If you’re returning software, be sure that it’s unopened and returned within 7 days of receipt. As far as actually shipping your product back to TigerDirect, you’ll need to obtain an RA number. You can just call customer service to get it, and then you’ll have instructions on how to successfully make your return. Before making any returns, be sure to read the detailed return policy on TigerDirect’s site.
- Add TigerDirect to your friends lists.You know you have your tablet or phone sitting nearby. While you’re waiting for your new software to download, why not take a few minutes to follow TigerDirect on social media? This is a great way to get the fastest updates on TigerDirect sales and promotional periods. Whether you want access to TigerDirect’s giveaways, contests, or updates on the latest sales, your favorite social media platforms will help you find them. There are plenty of fun ways to save or earn prizes. To enter a contest or giveaway, they might ask you to post a pic of the most outdated technology you have stored in your office. These giveaways, as well as updates on TigerDirect discounts and coupons, are always available to you on your social media apps or sites.
When it comes to shopping with TigerDirect, there isn’t a wrong way to save. Landing the latest deals on all your computer components is easy and accessible, especially when you stay updated. Use these tips and tricks, as well as the coupons and promos on Coupon Surf, to get the most out of your next TigerDirect purchase.