Check back soon for more top deals and coupons from The Shelving Store! In the meantime, if you'd like to save even more, see the savings tips we have below.
Tips and Tricks to Save More at The Shelving Store
Redecorating can seem overwhelming, but with the right furniture at affordable prices, it becomes a whole lot easier. Our researchers have gathered all the insider ways to save with The Shelving Store, so you can spend more time decorating and less time stressing over your budget. Keep reading to learn about free shipping opportunities, an affiliate program with a lot of perks, and a hassle-free return policy.
- Snag a discount just for signing up. The Shelving Store wants to make sure you get the most out of every purchase by staying informed. One of the many ways to keep up with deals and discounts is by signing up for their email list. Not only will you be on the list for receiving alerts for current sales, but you’ll also get a little something just for showing interest. The Shelving Store gives every new email recipient a 10% discount on their first purchase. With affordable prices already in place, a 10% discount is a great start to saving with The Shelving Store. Before you start redecorating, be sure to check your inbox for updates and even more ways to save.
- Keep an eye out for free shipping.When you’re purchasing your furniture and other decor online, the last thing you want to worry about is shipping charges. Although the shipping prices on each product at The Shelving Store may be different, there are a few ways you can find hidden deals. In fact, there are a good amount of products on their site with FREE shipping. This will include specific lines or makes, like the Prepac furniture line. If you’re ordering something like wire shelving, you should probably expect a higher shipping charge. Other items in your cart will show you the shipping options and prices before checkout, so they’ll all vary depending on what’s in your cart. You can also save a ton of time when it comes to shipping. If your item is in stock, and you order before 3 p.m., they’ll ship it to you on the same day. You can expect your new wooden shelves on your doorstep within 2-10 business days, depending on where you live in the US. The Shelving Store has a UPS Shipping Time Map available on their site, so you can check out the estimated delivery time for your area.
- Be confident with a free warranty.When it comes to claiming an exchange or replacement of The Shelving Store’s products, many will fall under the free warranty. Any of the SI brand products that are deemed defective or broken can be either repaired or replaced for FREE. This is a great deal, considering that many other manufacturers will require you to purchase an extra warranty package with their products. You’ll have up to six months to claim the SI brand warranty after purchase, which gives you plenty of time to get a feel for your new storage spaces. There are some products that are under brands other than SI, which may have a separate warranty policy. For a more specific outline about these products, you can look at The Shelving Store’s terms and conditions online.
- Seasonal savings are the way to go.By the time the spring season rolls around, many of us are tackling some spring cleaning and reorganizing. If you’re looking for new ways to store or display all your stuff, you’ll probably find a great deal all year long at The Shelving Store. When April rolls around, you might come across a spring sale or coupon codes for 13% off your orders. During the holidays, you can also be on the prowl for special 25% off Black Friday deals on certain brands. They’ll even have fun back-to-school sales that may include 12% off colorful lockers for your kids’ bedrooms. There’s always a reason to save, no matter the season you’re in.
- Browse The Shelving Store’s blog for decorating tips.You don’t need to hire an interior decorator to help you design your newly finished basement. All you have to do is look around on The Shelving Store’s blog for organizing and space-saving tips. They’ll have everything from learning how to organize small bedrooms, to hosting big holiday parties, to maximizing the space in your closet. There’s usually a new post every couple days, which means there will always be new storage advice available. Scrolling through the blog is a great way to get inspired and start designing on your own terms, without shelling out any extra cash.
- Save yourself assembly time with their free guides online. So you got your new wall-mounted shelves in the mail and you’re eager to put them up...but where do you start? The Shelving Store includes instructions with every purchase, but also has a collection of assembly guides to refer to. They’ll start with everything from what’s included in your box to step-by-step instructions on how to get it ready to store. The assembly guides also include detailed pictures, which can be more than helpful when it comes to putting any piece of furniture together. All you have to do is go on The Shelving Store’s website and click the link for assembly guides. You can either scroll to select your specific type of shelving or furniture, or you can narrow it down by selecting a broad term like closets or decorative. If pictures and written instructions are still frustrating you, don’t lose hope! Some of their products will have assembly videos uploaded to theshelvingstore.com, so you can follow along at your own pace. With all these assembly options available, you’ll have your shelving or furniture put together in no time.
- Stock your shelves with extra cash by becoming an affiliate.Your personal blogs and sites are a great way to reach all your friends and followers. So why not help them save with The Shelving Store, too? If you have a quality website with a decent amount of traffic, you should definitely consider applying to their affiliate program. Not only will you get cool banners and coupons for your visitors to use, but you as the partner will also get exclusive perks. Under their professionally managed affiliate program, The Shelving Store will provide 7% commission on all sales directed by your site. If you send a lot of customers their way, you are eligible for higher commission. For example, monthly sales that are between $2,501-$5,000 will raise you to an 8% commission. You’ll also get a 45 day tracking cookie and plenty of coupons available for your visitors to grab, thanks to you. When you apply, just make sure you provide all the details you can to get the best deals as a Shelving Store affiliate member.
- Returns are meant to be hassle-free.Maybe you ordered a great set of shelves for your new baby room, but they don’t match the decor like you expected. Don’t worry, it’s easy to make a return with The Shelving Store. All you have to do is make sure your items are all in their original packaging or at least packed safely. If it’s been less than 30 days from the date on your packing list, you’re good to go. You can still make returns after the 30 day mark, but it will cost an extra charge of a 10% restocking fee. After 60 days, there will be a 20% restocking fee. You might be able to make a return after the 90 day mark, but that will be up to the discretion of The Shelving Store. A successful return will get your money credited back to your account within 3-5 business days, so there won’t be any long waiting periods involved. For a return form and more guidelines about making returns, you can refer to the return policy on The Shelving Store’s website.
- Add The Shelving Store to your friends’ lists online.You know you have your phone or tablet nearby. Take a break from decorating to follow The Shelving Store on all your favorite social media platforms. You can find all kinds of information on their newsfeeds, from decorating and organizing tips to current sales and discounts. This is one of the first places you’ll find the latest coupons and promos. So be sure to check The Shelving Store on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest every time you scroll.
When it comes to shopping with The Shelving Store, there isn’t a wrong way to save. All the coupon codes and promos you’ll find on Coupon Surf will help get savings on wooden and wire shelving. But keeping these tips and tricks in mind will take your Shelving Store savings to the next level. Be sure to check Coupon Surf and theshelvingstore.com every now and then, so you don’t miss out on any great deals. You’ll save money while you organize and decorate your home.