Check back soon for more top deals and coupons from The Body Shop US! In the meantime, if you'd like to save even more, see the savings tips we have below.
Tips and Tricks to Save More at The Body Shop
When it comes to pampering yourself, you’ll want to make sure you get the most out of every purchase. Aside from the promos and discounts you can find on Coupon Surf, did you know that The Body Shop offers plenty of savings opportunities every day? Keep reading to learn the inside scoop from our researchers; find out about savings like the discounts you’ll receive as a Love Your Body rewards card member, buy more and save more events, and dedicated customer rewards.
- Lather up everyday with Body Shop savings. If you want a taste of what The Body Shop has to offer you and your skincare routine, you can take advantage of great deals every single day of the year. Some super saving specials you may come across are things like luscious bar soap for only $5 each or two for $7. The two for $7 deal is also offered every day for select travel size products to bring along on your island getaway, including face washes, body oils, and shampoos. You can also stock up while mixing and matching some of The Body Shop’s one-use face masks, individually $2.50 but why get one when you can score 3 for $5. If you’re making a purchase and interested in trying out one of their products, The Body Shop will be more than happy to give you a complimentary sample to make sure you love that new body butter before you buy it. You can find other current and limited time deals and promotional sales at The Body Shop’s homepage, as well as on Coupon Surf.
- Love Your Body by becoming an exclusive member. If you’re a frequent shopper at The Body Shop, you’ll definitely want to take a few minutes away from your shopping spree and sign up for their rewards program. Being a Love Your Body member will give you access to top deals, promotions, and coupons that will keep you ahead of the game. As soon as you sign up either online or in store, you’ll have full access to the member exclusive 10% off every purchase; just make sure you connect your card number to your online account to save when you shop online. Not only that, but The Body Shop will help you celebrate your birthday by giving you a $10 reward discount on your birthday. You’ll also start to collect point-based rewards, which are earned with every purchase. Here’s how it works:
You can check your points through your online account to see how many more you need before you get your big discounts. After you hit 8 points, you start back at 0 points and can start earning points all over again. You can find FAQs and other information about the Love Your Body rewards program on The Body Shop’s website.
- Earn 1 point by making a purchase between $20 and $49.99, after discounts are applied and before tax is added.
- Earn 2 points for every purchase that is $50 or more, after discounts are applied and before tax is added. A maximum of 2 points can be earned with every purchase, no matter the amount spent.
- Collect 4 points and get your first reward: a $15 discount on your purchase.
- Collect 8 points and get the largest reward available: a $25 discount on your purchase.
- Stretch your dollar with free shipping over $50.When you have an online cart full of your favorite facial cleansers, shampoos, and fragrances, the last thing you want to worry about is shipping charges. If your purchase is $50 or more, you can take advantage of FREE shipping. Regular shipping costs will vary, depending on what shipping method you prefer. Any purchase under $50 will ship to you within 7 business days for $6. If your dry skin is really starting to bother you and you want your order quickly, you can get 2-day shipping for $20 or overnight shipping for $25. Ground shipping and overnight shipping methods are only available for the contiguous U.S., which will not include Alaska or Hawaii. You’ll also be able to track your shipment using the code that comes along with your order confirmation that is sent right to your inbox.
- Soak in savings with The Body Shop’s complimentary customer services.Finding the right shades, tones, and textures for your skin products and cosmetics can definitely be a frustrating experience. Instead of spending all your hard-earned cash on products that aren’t right for you, why not stop in The Body Shop and ask for a skin consultation or makeover? Don’t worry, they won’t cost a dime. Every skin consultation and makeover is absolutely FREE! A professional consultant in the store will give you one-on-one service by showing you the perfect products that will bring out your natural beauty. Not only will you be saving time by learning about your skin type, but you’ll also save a ton of money by avoiding those products that don’t work well with your skin. You are also welcome to a FREE sample of any product you like, all you have to do is ask a consultant in store or choose a free sample with your online purchase. The Body Shop will also be more than happy to save you money by wrapping up any gift purchases in store, or you can select the gift wrapping service with your online purchases with a personalized gift message for only $4.
- Save time with a simple return and refund policy.Whether you ordered the wrong scented lotion or you aren’t happy with the shower gel you just purchased in store, you don’t have to jump through hoops to get your money or store credit back. The Body Shop will take any returns in store with a receipt or an original invoice. No need to worry if you lost that receipt or already opened your product, because The Body Shop will also take products opened or without a receipt and let you exchange them for another product in store, or they will provide you with store credit to use however you like. Refunds are given based on your receipt or based on the lowest selling price of the item within the previous 30 days. If you want to return your product by mail, keep in mind that you will be responsible for the shipping charges, unless there was a mistake on The Body Shop’s end. Refunds on mail returns will just be credit back to the debit or credit card used in the original transaction. You can even return gift sets that were purchased from The Body Shop, as long as all the original items in the set are returned as a whole. You can find a more detailed return policy, as well as return and refund FAQs on The Body Shop’s website.
- Find gifts in your price range for him, her, or them.Sometimes finding the right gift for Mom on Mother’s day or for the newlyweds in your life can be tricky. The Body Shop makes it easy by listing all of their gift packages online based on type and price, so you can save time without breaking the bank. The gift set page is broken down into several categories, such as Gifts under $10, Gifts under $20, and Gifts under or over $30. A gift under $10 might get you two complimentary products, like a lip balm and hand lotion set. Gifts under $20 or $30 might be a three or four piece set with body wash and hair care products. Gift sets that are over $30 are premium gift sets that will usually include the most luxurious skincare products The Body Shop has to offer. Each set will vary, but the great thing about The Body Shop’s gift giving guide is that the prices of each set are continuously updated to include current sales or promotions, which means you could come across a three-piece set that is 30% off and costs you less than $10. Not only are gift suggestions broken down by price, but they are also broken down by occasion or recipient. Not sure what to get your teenaged niece for her birthday? You can check out Gifts for Teenagers and find boxed sets of hand creams that she will love. Gifts for Teachers might include a set of luxury bubble bath after those long days at school. You might even find something great in Gifts for Couples, which usually include two products that are perfect for relaxing and romantic evenings. The Body Shop also includes gift guides for Valentine’s Day, Birthdays, and many more gifting categories to help ensure you and your recipient get the most out of your purchase.
- Save the world with every purchase.One of The Body Shop’s core values is the safety and enrichment of the environment, as well as people all over the globe. One of The Body Shop’s focuses is in threatened rainforests, so every purchase you make from The Body Shop will result in one square meter of rainforest in Vietnam restored to endangered species. Not only will your purchase benefit you, but it will also benefit the world in a big way. The Body Shop will also frequently feature a limited edition item and will donate to a cause with every purchase. For example, The Body Shop might feature a limited edition hand lotion and will donate $2 to protect the earth’s oceans with every hand lotion purchase. By supporting The Body Shop and their products, you will already be doing your part to save the world. Each product is made by environmentally efficient means and never tested on animals, which means it will enrich you and the environment just the same.
The Body Shop is always having special sales and promotions, but utilizing these tips and tricks will help you save even more. Whether you’re shopping for yourself or for others, you’ll be sure to find exactly what you’re looking for at a price that is perfect for you. Saving you money is just as important as saving the environment, which is why The Body Shop works hard to give you the best of both worlds.