Tips and Tricks to Save More at Tennis Express
Before you hit the courts, you’ll want to make sure you have all your new gear ready to go. Saving with Tennis Express is easy, and our researchers have all the tips and tricks to prove it. Keep reading to find out about free shipping opportunities, buyer’s guides, and an affiliate program. You’ll also learn about all the advice you can find on Tennis Express’ blog, as well as deals on their social media accounts.
- Score some opportunities for free shipping. Getting your brand new tennis racquet in the mail is exciting, but paying inconvenient shipping charges is not. Thankfully, Tennis Express will offer FREE shipping on orders over $69.95. Standard ground shipping on orders under $69.95 will cost you a flat rate of $5.75. Not only can you save money on your orders, but you can save shipping time as well. Most ground shipping orders will only take 2-4 business days to arrive. If you have a big tournament coming up and want your gear beforehand, you’ll have the opportunity to select overnight and two-day shipping, but this will cost you a bit extra in shipping charges. If you live close enough to the Houston area, you can opt for in-store pick up on your orders. Place your pick-up order by 2 p.m., and you can pick it up by 5 p.m. on the same day! Obviously there will be no shipping charges here, but certain items might require a handling fee of $3. Another bonus? All your orders are tax FREE! No matter how your order gets to you, there’s plenty of opportunities to save.
- Make a free warranty claim on eligible products.The last thing you want to worry about during a huge match is your racquet or string breaking. With other retailers, you’ll often be prompted to purchase an extra warranty on a product, but not here. Tennis Express offers a FREE one-year warranty on every product they sell. That’s right, if you end up with a defective racquet, Tennis Express will replace it for you, free of charge. However, certain manufacturers may have replacement policies that are important to be aware of. To claim your warranty, all you have to do is call Tennis Express’ Warranty Department and send your racquet to the address in the mail. After that, your racquet will be evaluated and replaced at no charge to you. This warranty also applies to other products such as shoes, bags, or apparel. For more info, you can find your Tennis Express item and specific warranty requirements on tennisexpress.com.
- Test your swing before you buy with demo racquets.If you have a favorite manufacturer but aren’t sure which racquet is right for your game, why not give them all a try? You can save time and money by trying the demo racquet service offered by Tennis Express. Browse any brand, from Wilson to Sony. Find your ideal racquets based on size price, balance, and more customizable options. Just add them to your cart and check out as you normally would. You should get your demo racquet in the mail within 2-4 business days and you have one full week to try them out. Don’t worry, there aren’t any extra fees while you’re testing out your racquet. Just make sure you return them on time because a $2 late fee will be charged per racquet, per day. The demo prices are an excellent way to get Tennis Express savings on full retail prices. Especially if you’re still learning what type of racquet is right for you.
- Browse the buyer’s guides for free expert advice.Whether you’re a newbie or a lifelong tennis player, you might need some advice on buying the latest gear and equipment. Tennis Express has you covered with two researched buyer’s guides available right on their website.
If you’re looking for advice on gift giving or technologies behind your gear, there are guides on Tennis Express that can help with those, too. No matter what tennis-related question you have, you can probably find an answer using the free guides on Tennis Express.
- The Tennis Gear Guide is your go-to for learning about racquet types, shoe sizing, ball machines, and so much more. Doing a little research about your ideal gear can help you rack up Tennis Express savings in the long run, and they make it easy with this accessible guide.
- The Instructional Guide is a totally different ball game. This guide is great for those times you want to replace an overgrip, cure tennis elbow, and freshen up with training tips. You can find all your maintenance advice in this informative guide, which is also great to have on hand whenever you need it.
- Join the team as an affiliate member.Whether you run your own tennis club or host a sports fan site, you can become a Tennis Express affiliate. Everyone will benefit from your membership, because you’ll be referring your visitors to Tennis Express, helping them find their ideal tennis equipment, and earning your own commission. Tennis Express will provide you with colorful promotional banners, links, and coupon codes that your website users can key in when they purchase a product from Tennis Express. Each purchase you generate will give you a 6% commission, which is a great deal for you. As a Tennis Express affiliate member, you’ll also have access to an exclusive catalog. This full and high-quality catalog is designed just for affiliate members. So you’ll probably come across some special savings that aren’t available to regular customers. If you love the service and quality that Tennis Express offers in every product, you should definitely go ahead and spread the word, all while earning some extra cash for yourself.
- Making returns is no match for your shopping game.Whenever you’re buying online, especially when it comes to sports gear, there’s always a little anxiety about making a return. Tennis Express makes the whole process as comfortable as possible, so there’s no need to fret over your new shoes being too small. As a part of their superior customer service, Tennis Express offers everyone a 365 Day Returns Policy. That’s right, you have one full year to return a product you aren’t happy with. Of course, you’ll need to make sure whatever product you’re returning hasn’t been worn or used. Apparel should have all the original tags attached and be unwashed. If you purchased a pair of shoes, make sure they’re in brand new condition and keep them in the original shoebox. As far as returning racquets goes, they should also be unused with the plastic wrapping on the handle. Some of your orders might require a restocking fee, depending on the product. It’s also helpful to note that any orders over $75 will include a prepaid shipping label in case you need to make a return on that product. Yes, that means you can return your orders over $75, free of charge to you. After you make your successful return, you’ll get your refund through your original payment method. It’s that simple. If you have more specific concerns about return, you can always contact customer service at tennisexpress.com.
- Bloggers, listen up!Online blogs are some of the best places to learn about all the top deals and tennis savings out there. Tennis Express has their very own blog that is customized with reviews, tips, and tennis-related news at your disposal. You can spend all day browsing by your favorite brands, gear, or professional players. You’ll get fashion tips from the Tennis Fashion Show. Learn about the best racquets for intermediate players. And stay updated on the latest wins from Serena Williams or Grigor Dimitrov. You’ll also find some tips on saving with certain brands and making the most of your experience as an athlete. The Tennis Express Blog embodies the passion that comes with being a Tennis player, so be sure to check it out, even if you’re just a spectator.
- Follow Tennis Express on social media.You know you have your phone or tablet nearby. Take a break from tennis practice and follow Tennis Express on your favorite social media platforms. This is one of the places you’ll find out about the latest deals, Tennis Express discounts, and promotional periods going on. You might also come across some interesting news articles or playing advice. Your phone is probably the first place you get your notifications, so it’s a good idea to add Tennis Express to your Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, and Instagram lists.
When it comes to shopping with Tennis Express, there isn’t a wrong way to save. The coupon and promo codes available on Coupon Surf are a good place to start, but you should keep these other tips and tricks in mind before your next tournament. With a little bit of research and knowledge under your belt, you’ll be sure to get great Tennis Express savings on every purchase.