Tips and Tricks to Save More at Saatchi Art
The promo codes that we have listed for you are a wonderful way to start saving big the next time you’re shopping at Saatchi Art, but are you aware of all of the other savings you have at your disposal? Deep discounts across the website, affiliate programs, and free services to help you pick the perfect piece are all accessible with just a click of your mouse. Keep reading to get in the know, and get ready to watch the deals roll in.
- Buy more, save more.It’s unusual to find a situation where you can actually save more money by spending more money, but at Saatchi Art, that dream can be a reality. The company offers promotions from time to time that entitle you to take a discount off of your total, and the higher your total, the higher the discount. For example, you may find 10% off of a $750 total, 13% off of a $1,000 total, or 15% off of a $2,000 total. These savings can really add up, so the next time you’re looking to treat yourself to new art, check and see what savings Saatchi Art can treat you to.
- Shop-by-price tailors your experience.Everyone knows that original pieces of fine art can be pricey, so if you’re going into a home renovation or decoration with a bottom line, Saatchi Art can help you stick to it. The company’s website shows you pieces that are organized by a variety of attributes, one of which is price. With just one click, you can view pieces that range from $500 or less to $5,000-$10,000, allowing you to fully customize your shopping experience and only look at the pieces you can afford. This will save you from being tempted to bust your budget, so take a peek today and see what deals await you.
- Keep in touch with Saatchi Art.Receiving emails from your favorite retailers is a great way to stay informed of what’s going on in the company, and Saatchi Art is truly no exception to that rule. The next time you’re browsing their website, consider entering your email address in at the prompt. If you do, you’ll find their weekly newsletter packed with all the latest in the art world, as well as company news and featured pieces, all delivered to your inbox without you having to give it a second thought. What are you waiting for? Sign up today!
- Make your own sale and save.So, say you fall in love with a masterpiece at Saatchi Art, but it’s just a little steeper than your finances will allow at this time. You may think that your only hope is to pay the asking price, but that’s not necessarily true! The company runs deals on occasion that will entitle you to 15% off your order of anything on the website, no minimum order requirements and no restrictions. For those of you keeping score, that can essentially give you your own personal sale on any item you like! These deals don’t stick around forever, so be sure to check SaatchiArt.com today to see what’s current.
- Got an art blog? Become an affiliate!Are you an artist with a strong following? Do you want to utilize the famous name of Saatchi Art to make you some money? If you answered “yes” to either of these questions, the company has an affiliate program for you! All you have to do is sign up on their website, and you will be given your choice of banner to post on your website or blog page. Then, when your customers or readership begin to buy art pieces from Saatchi Art, you can earn a commission of 5%! That’s all there is to it. Sign up online today to take advantage of this, and don’t just save money at Saatchi Art—make money too!
- Let a pro shop for you for free.Perhaps you don’t have a real eye for beautiful artwork, but you still want to make your home or workspace look amazing. Does that sound like you? Don’t let it stress you out! Saatchi Art has curators on staff that will provide you with a free consultation, get a little bit of information about your style and the room or rooms you’re intending to decorate, and they will hand pick artwork that they think you’ll love. The best part? Their advisory services are offered at absolutely no charge to you, and all you have to do is call them to take advantage. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal to us.
- Visit Saatchi Art at The Other Art Fair.If you’re an avid art collector with a passion for seeing beautiful pieces up close and personal, you should check out The Other Art Fair. This fair is put on by Saatchi Art, and is a great way to mix and mingle with the art crowd, meet some brand new artists that are about to take the industry by storm, and potentially walk away with an original piece that will light up your home for years to come. These fairs are hosted across the US and in places in the UK as well, so check the website for current dates and locations, and they will see you there!
- Add Saatchi Art to your news feed.Following the companies you love on social media opens up a direct line of communication to them should you ever need it, but following Saatchi Art gives you so much more than that alone. Add them today on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, and you will get a front row seat to brand new works of art, profiles of artists from across the globe, and exclusive promotions that you can’t find anywhere else. Follow them today, be the most cultured person in the room, and save some coin in the process.
- Changed your mind? They’ve got your back.We’ve all had the experience of purchasing a beautiful new piece online, only to get it home and realize it’s not quite what we were looking for. Saatchi Art understands exactly what that’s like, and has implemented a simple and seamless return policy to mitigate such situations. The company accepts returns on their pieces for up to 7 days from the day it arrives to you, which gives you a good bit of time to decide whether or not it suits your desires. If not, all you have to do is contact the customer service team at Saatchi Art by phone and notify them that you’ll be returning the piece. After that, you pack it up, and shoot them an email for further instructions on how to finalize the process. It’s important to note, however, that you should hang on to the shipping materials that your painting or photograph came in so that you can use them to return the item if you need to, otherwise you’ll have to buy new packaging to ship it back safely. Additionally, the company requires that you ship out your return within 3 days of completing the return process.
Everyone is looking for ways to stretch their dollar without sacrificing the beautiful artwork they crave, and we here at Coupon Surf want to help you do just that. Be sure to use the coupons and promo codes that we have provided for you, as well as the tricks of the trade that our researchers have dug up. If you have any questions, or if you need a little bit of help selecting the perfect piece for you, don’t hesitate to contact the customer support staff at Saatchi Art directly. They are ready, willing, and able to help, and will ensure you get a work of art that you truly love.