Tips and Tricks to Save More at Panasonic
The promo codes that we’ve provided are a wonderful way to start saving big with Panasonic, but are you aware of all of the other ways you have to save? Club membership, weekly sales, and free shipping are readily available if you know where to look. Want to take advantage of every discount and promotion? Keep reading to get all the details, and start raking in the Panasonic deals in no time at all.
- Weekly sales can really add up. Everyone loves to get something on sale. Panasonic has weekly deals that can help you do just that. The company runs sales on their website that rotate each week, ensuring that you can find exactly what you need at a discount! Their sales span their entire product line, including everything from rice cookers to electric shavers to earbuds. These sales do change week to week. So be sure to check them out the next time you’re browsing!
- Stay connected with Panasonic.Receiving emails from your favorite retailers is a great way to stay informed of upcoming promotions. Panasonic emails make it easy to stay in the know about new tech and top deals. The next time you’re at Panasonic.com, consider signing up to receive their email newsletter at the prompt. You’ll be among the first to learn about each new product that Panasonic creates before it launches. Plus you’ll get tips on how to save big the next time you shop. Emails from Panasonic make keeping abreast of promotions, new items, and sales absolutely effortless.
- Save big with student discounts.Pursuing higher education? There’s a discount for that. Student discounts can be an excellent way to reduce costs on the products you buy, and shopping at Panasonic is no different. The company offers a 10% student discount when you buy from them directly. That puts quite a dent in your next electronic investment. The website uses an affiliate program called UNiDAYS, which lets you register with your student ID. With UNiDAYS verification, you won’t have to physically present your student ID to customer service. This makes taking advantage of your discount while shopping online a breeze! Make sure to download the app and get registered. Then click the button to verify your ID at the checkout on Panasonic.com. An easy way to get 10% off of the gear you crave? Sounds like a sweet deal.
- Want free shipping? You got it!Paying for shipping on top of the cost of a hot new gadget can be a bummer, and Panasonic totally understands. They offer free standard shipping across their website, all the time. You read that correctly—absolutely free shipping with no minimum purchase requirement. With great products delivered to your door without having to spend a dime on shipping, you can splurge and save.
- Get the White Glove treatment.Have you had your eye on a Panasonic massage chair, but are concerned about the cost of shipping a large piece of furniture to your home or office? You don’t have to worry any longer. When you order through Panasonic.com, they will provide you with their White Glove Delivery service absolutely free! This service includes someone bringing the massage chair to your home, unpacking it, and setting it up for you wherever you intend to use it. There are no exorbitant shipping fees and no complicated setup to worry about. So you can just sit back and unwind.
- Join Club Panasonic.Registering with Panasonic.com can lead to tremendous discounts, and it’s absolutely free to join. Just provide them with your desired login information and sign in every time you shop with them. This registration will entitle you to their elite VIP sales, and will load all sale prices for you automatically as soon as you’re signed in. Additionally, registration saves your addresses for speed and efficiency at checkout. It also allows you to easily view past orders. And makes it simple to register your products online. As if that weren’t enough, your Club Panasonic membership will afford you sneak peaks at all the latest products they create.
- Score up to 20% off your digital camera purchase.Among the many weekly sales they run, Panasonic is known for offering deep discounts on big-ticket items from time to time. For example, you can get 20% off their professional digital cameras, which cuts your cost significantly from the regular retail price. It’s hard to argue with such a great deal on photo gear. So make your purchase and snap away for less.
- Put Panasonic in your news feed.Are you the techy type that wants to keep abreast of all of the innovations and applied sciences used at Panasonic? If so, you’re going to want to add them to your social media feeds right away! Panasonic’s Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts are filled with all the latest trends in technology. This information can be very useful when you’re attempting to select a new digital camera, telephone, or vacuum cleaner. Go ahead and add them as a friend. You’ll be empowered to make the best tech choice for your needs.
- Need a refund? Panasonic has your back.We’ve all had an instance where we’ve bought something that we just couldn’t use, and Panasonic makes returns simple and seamless. The company accepts returns for up to 30 days from receipt. That gives you plenty of time to decide if it’s right for you. If the product you ordered arrives to you damaged or defective, contact customer service right away to set up a refund or return. If you simply changed your mind about the item, it’s important to note that your refund may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. They also will not pay the shipping fees to get the item back to them, or refund you if you paid for expedited shipping. First, contact the Panasonic customer service team. They will take information from you about the order, and follow up with an email containing your return label and RMA (or Return Merchandise Authorization) number. That number needs to be written on the shipping label or somewhere on the outside of the box. Then, box up the item in its original packaging and send it back. The RMA number is good for 15 days, so you should plan your shipment accordingly. Once the return is received and inspected, it can take up to 8 weeks for your credit to appear on your bank or credit card statement.
It’s natural to want to stretch your dollar as far as you possibly can, and we here at Coupon Surf want to help you do just that. Make sure you’re using the Panasonic coupons and promo codes that we’ve compiled for you, as well as the tips that our researchers have put together. If you have any questions about the vast range of innovative Panasonic products, feel free to contact their customer service team directly. You can call them or even open up a chat on their website. Their experts will help you through every stage of your purchase process, and field any questions about their wide selection of electronic devices.