Tips and Tricks to Save More at Pacific Holidays
The promo codes that we have listed for you are a great start to savings when you book your getaway with Pacific Holidays, but are you aware of all the other ways you have to save? Free brochures, social media exclusives, and major discounts on travel packages can all be at your fingertips with a little knowhow. Keep reading to get in the loop, and never pay high rates for your stay again!
- Keep in touch with Pacific Holidays.Receiving emails from your favorite companies is a great way to keep up with what’s going on with them, but at Pacific Holidays, it can save you money in the process! The next time you’re browsing their website, consider entering your email address at the prompt. If you do, you’ll receive sneak peeks at new destinations, special packages designed only for subscribers, and a heads-up on all the sales and promotions they’re going to be running in the future. All these Pacific Holidays deals are delivered to your inbox, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!
- Deals so hot, they had to have their own page.If you’re looking for some of the lowest rates available on vacation deals, look no further than the “Hot Deals” page on PacificHolidaysInc.com! This is where they post all their rock-bottom prices, most of which include hotel stays, airfare, airport accommodations, and guided tours through your locale of choice. You can find trips to exotic destinations like Tahiti, Brazil, Switzerland, and so many more. This page also includes their Flash Deals, which don’t stick around for very long. So surf over to the website and snap up your promotional prices before they disappear for good!
- Want to take an extended vacation? There’s a promotion for that.Everyone needs to get away from it all from time to time, but the costs of doing so can be enough to obliterate even the most generous budget. If you’ve found yourself in this position, let Pacific Holidays help you out! The company runs promotions from time to time that can save you up to $500 off the per-person cost of a 7-day vacation, and these sales include your airfare! For those of you keeping score, that leaves you an extra $500 to take with you for souvenirs, or to put toward all the other important things you have going on in your life. These deals don’t last forever, so take a peek at the website today and discover the Pacific Holidays savings.
- Be your own travel agent for free.If you’ve been scoping out the pre-planned vacation packages at PacificHolidaysInc.com, and you’d like to make some modifications of your own, they have a service that allows you to do just that. With their “Plan Your Own Trip” tool, you answer some questions about the timing of your accommodations, as well as the location and the types of things you’d like to do while you’re there. Once you’re done, you submit the form to the company. Within 48 hours, a skilled member of the sales staff at Pacific Holidays will call or email you. They’ll tailor the package to your specifications, which allows you to get exactly what you want at a price you’ll love. What could be better than that?
- Want a brochure? Pacific Holidays has got them.Although it’s very easy to view exotic getaway packages online from the comfort of your home, sometimes it’s great to have a paper brochure that will put all the information you need in one convenient packet. Pacific Holidays has you covered on both accounts! You can view PDF copies of their brochures online, or you can request to receive one in the mail at absolutely no cost to you! Whether you’re presenting a vacation idea to your significant other or a group of friends, you can have all the information you need in the palm of your hand both physically and digitally.
- Let your friends and family give you the gift of travel.Whether you’re planning your wedding or just trying to be creative with your requests for the next holiday season, one idea that may not have crossed your mind is a gift registry at Pacific Holidays! Once you’ve done all the research and picked the ideal vacation package for you, their website will allow you to make it into a registry. Once it’s all set, you can invite your loved ones to donate via email, making their gift to you as easy as clicking their mouse. Once you have all the money, the vacation is yours! If you have a relative who just can’t seem to get you anything you’ll actually use, go for a gift registry so there can be no mistake.
- Put a little vacation in your news feed.Following the companies you love on social media opens up a direct line of contact to them if you ever need it, but following Pacific Holidays gives you that and then some. Add them to your news feed on Facebook, Flickr, or Twitter, and you’ll be first in line for customer reviews, prime travel destinations, and all sorts of company news. If you’ve been looking for travel inspiration, look no further than Pacific Holidays on social media. Follow them today—you’ll be glad you did.
- So many vacations, so little time.In case you haven’t gotten the vibe yet, Pacific Holidays is not your average travel service. The company strives to customize your vacation to your specific desires at an affordable price, and this includes their wide range of pre-planned travel packages. They have everything organized according to type, including adventures, frugal travel, rail journeys, cruises, and so many more. This makes shopping for exactly what you want a breeze, and you can only find it at PacificHolidaysInc.com.
- Need to cancel? Pacific Holidays has your back.We all know that life can get in the way of even the most carefully planned vacation, and as a result, you might need to cancel for one reason or another. Pacific Holidays totally understands what that’s like, and they have implemented a relatively simple cancellation policy to mitigate these types of situations. When you decide to cancel your vacation package, the key is doing it as early as possible. If your cancellation is made 90 days or more before the date you’re set to depart, you’ll receive a full refund of any deposits you made. But it’s important to note that a handling fee of $200 per person will be subtracted from the total amount of your credit. If your cancellation is made less than 90 days from the day you were due to set off, you’ll be looking at a handling fee of between $400-$1,000 per person, with less than a week’s notice resulting in the highest fee. It’s also important to note that, if you paid any non-refundable fees in your package, those will be withheld from the total amount of your credit.
Everyone is on the hunt for the best ways to save money when they’re travelling, and we here at Coupon Surf want to help you do just that. Be sure to utilize the Pacific Holidays promo codes and coupons that we have compiled for you, as well as the tricks of the trade that our researchers have dug up. If you’re confused about anything, or if you need a little help finalizing your travel plans, don’t hesitate to contact the customer support team at Pacific Holidays directly. They are there to answer any questions you have, and help you enjoy more getaways for less coin.