Check back soon for more top deals and coupons from Optimum! In the meantime, if you'd like to save even more, see the savings tips we have below.
Tips and Tricks to Save More at Optimum
The promo codes that we have listed provide an excellent basis for saving money when you buy services from Optimum. But the truth is that they’re just the beginning. Free perks, exclusive promotions, and bundle Optimum deals are available to you if you know where to find them. Keep reading to put yourself in the loop, and be prepared to keep a little extra cash in your bank account each month.
- TV packages that are tailored to you. A big part of the problem with paying for TV service is that you wind up paying for more than you watch. But with Optimum, you can find the best package to meet your needs. The company offers a comprehensive selection of packages on their website, ranging from very basic services at low prices to massive packages for a little more. Customizing your cable TV to your viewing habits is a great way to save money, because it eliminates the need to pay for channels you never watch. Optimum’s package prices do change from time to time. So be sure to check the website to see what’s available and get your best deal on cable!
- Bundle your services and save.Paying for internet, TV, and phone services individually can really add up. But with Optimum, you can get more and pay less. The company offers what is known as their Triple Play. This comprehensive package includes all three services that you need in your home at one flat rate. The cable service is over 260 channels. And the internet runs at a super speed of 100 Mbps! You also get extras in this bundle, including free HD TV, multi-room DVR, and a free router. The phone service includes unlimited calling to the US, Canada, and other United States territories. The phone also comes with all the necessary add-ons, like voicemail and Find Me. The Triple Play package allows you to get three services and a bunch of extras for less than you’d pay for them individually. That can lead to some serious savings. The best part? Sometimes they offer gift cards of up to $200 for signing up! So be sure to check the website the next time you’re shopping for the perfect promotion.
- Stay on the move with TV on the Go!It can be tough to find time to sit and watch TV with the fast pace of modern life. Optimum has the best way to keep up with your shows while you keep up with your life. With their TV on the GO! app, you can watch live TV on your smartphone or tablet anywhere you are. All you have to do is download the app to your device. Then sign in with your Optimum information. And select from the available networks that will stream live directly to you! This program is compatible with Windows and OS laptop and desktop computers, as well as Android and iOS mobile devices. It’s important to note that you do have to be registered with the network you’re trying to view. So be sure to sign up for all your faves and take advantage of this free service.
- Free on-demand all the time.If you ever forgot to set your DVR and missed one of your favorite shows, you’re going to love Optimum’s on-demand services. For all participating channels and shows, you can pull up the episodes you missed on your TV whenever you have time to watch them. All you have to do is search, and your favorite programs are at your fingertips. They have movies on demand as well, which may cost a small amount if they’re newly released to DVD. This service can help keep you current with your favorite series. Promote a binge watching session on a Saturday. Or save you a costly trip to the movie theater! It’s all free for Optimum subscribers, so get in on the savings.
- Use your device when you lose your remote!Remote controls can be tough to keep track of, and Optimum fully gets this. All of their subscribers are able to utilize their mobile device to operate their cable box. That means you won’t have to spend time rooting through the couch cushions for that pesky remote. To get started, just download the Optimum app to your smartphone. If you’re having trouble getting it set up, feel free to visit Optimum.com and watch the tutorial video. This can save you big on universal remotes over the years, so don’t hesitate to check it out.
- Free WiFi hotspots across the nation.One of the many perks of being an Optimum subscriber is having free access to WiFi hotspots when you’re away from home. A WiFi hotspot gives you free access to high-speed internet when you’re on your mobile device. That can save you a good amount of money on your cellular data package. If you’re curious about where these hotspots are, just visit Optimum.com and take a look at the map to see what’s in your area. It’s important to note that you have to be subscribed to Optimum Online to take advantage of this deal. But reducing your data usage can lead to serious savings that are completely worth it.
- Add Optimum to your social media feed.Keeping up with your favorite retailers has never been easier thanks to social media platforms, and Optimum is certainly no different. When you follow the company on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, you’ll be the first to know about all the new services and promotions they offer. You can also contact them quickly and easily if you have any questions or concerns. Follow them today and become a true Optimum insider!
- Easy service cancellation.Need to cancel your service? Not a problem. Optimum makes it simple and seamless to get the job done. The first thing that you need to do is contact their customer support team directly. They’ll put you in direct contact with a representative who is local to you. Once they’ve taken care of everything on their end, you can surf over to the website for instructions on how to return your equipment. You have the option of returning it to a brick and mortar Optimum location. Or return your equipment by mail to the address listed on the site. It’s very important to do this promptly once you’ve canceled, as the equipment is technically rented to you. So holding onto it can result in additional fees. Additionally, if you’re moving, you can have a technician pick up your old equipment when they come to set you up. Easy and convenient—what could be better than that?
Everyone is looking to get better deals on TV, phone and Internet, and we here at Coupon Surf have made that easy for you to do. Be sure to utilize the Optimum coupons and promo codes we have listed here for you, as well as the insider tips we’ve provided. If need more help picking out the services that will be best for your family, feel free to contact the customer service department at Optimum anytime. They are willing and able to help you pick the package that’s right for you. Soon you’ll be watching, calling and surfing at high speeds for less money.