Tips and Tricks to Save More at Olympus
The promo codes that we have listed for you are a great way to start saving when you’re shopping at Olympus, but are you aware of all of the other deals you can score? Sales across the website, text message promotions, and weekly deals can all be yours if you know where to find them. Keep reading to get in the loop, and rake in the deals the next time you buy!
- Looking to upgrade your gear? Consider a trade-in!Technology is always changing and moving forward, and if you’ve found that your favorite camera is not keeping up with the amazing new models they have, you might want to trade it in for something a little better suited. Olympus has a program that will not only take your old gear, but they will credit you toward the purchase of some sweet new products. The company will assess the value of your items and credit you accordingly, and sometimes you can even catch a promotion that will entitle you to a bonus worth up to an additional $200! All you have to do to get started is visit UsedPhotoPro.com/getolympus, fill out the forms, and let them take care of the rest. If only everything in life could be that easy!
- Rack up the rewards with the Olympus Rewards Program. Rewards programs are a great way to earn cash back and other freebies at your favorite retailers, and Olympus has a program that is truly in a class by itself. When you register for an account at the website, you’re instantly enrolled, so there’s no hassle having to fill out a bunch of forms. Beyond that, you’ll get 50 reward points just for completing that step. Once that’s done, you will earn on every purchase you make, and those points are paid out in gift cards that can be used for more amazing Olympus products. For every 100 points you earn you will receive a $2 gift card, $5 for 250 points, $10 for 500 points, and so on. The great news? They’re good on more than just cameras! You can use them when you buy audio equipment, binoculars, lenses, and essentially everything across the company’s vast inventory. What are you waiting for? Sign up today!
- Earn points on more than just purchases.One of the amazing things about the Olympus Rewards program is that you can earn points on so much more than just purchases, which can really help you if you’re saving extra cash to make a major camera investment. For example, you can share your link to GetOlympus.com on your social media accounts, and if your friends make a purchase or register for the site, you’ll get 25 points. Want to get paid for sharing your opinion? You can earn 25 points every time you leave an honest review on an Olympus product. Are you a shutterbug with an extensive portfolio? Uploading your images to the Olympus User Gallery online can give you 20 points every time. Check out Olympus.com to take full advantage, and you may never have to pay a full retail price for your gear.
- Keep in touch with Olympus.Receiving emails from the brands you love is a wonderful way to stay informed of everything that’s going on within their company, and at Olympus, you can do that and so much more. The next time you’re browsing their website, consider entering your email in at the prompt. If you do, you’ll find new product releases, exclusive promotions, and advice to help you better your photography, all delivered right to your inbox without having to give it a second thought. The icing on the cake? Doing this will add 100 points to your rewards program, so make sure you sign up!
- Save big on a video camera that’s as daring as you are.In case you aren’t already familiar, the Olympus TG-Tracker is one of the most amazing products the company has come out with yet. The video camera shoots in Ultra HD 4K resolution, giving you crystal clear videos no matter where your adventure takes you. Beyond that, it is shock-resistant, can be frozen or dropped without skipping a beat, and you can put it in water up to 100ft deep without worrying about any sort of damage. Sound good to you? The great news is that, if you catch a sale, you can take $30 off this product’s retail price, leaving more coin in your bank account where it belongs. These deals don’t stick around forever, so check the website today to see how much you can save, and record your escapades where you never dreamed possible before.
- Love texting? So does Olympus.We’ve discussed the benefits of signing up for emails from Olympus, but what if there was an even more convenient way to get savings delivered to your smartphone. Turns out, there is! You can sign up online to receive text messages directly from the company, and they will contain quick tips for improving your photos, a heads up on future sales and promotions, and so much more. Drop your number into the box on the website to sign up, and if you change your mind, you can unsubscribe at any time.
- Kick off your week with Weekly Deals.Starting the work week can be a real bummer, but Olympus can make it a little bit better with top deals on their website. Their “Weekly Deals” page shows you every featured sale they have going on that week, and includes everything from cameras to lenses to gear and so much more. These promotions don’t last more than 7 days, so check them out the next time you’re in the mood to shop—your wallet will thank you.
- Did somebody say free shipping?Making a purchase online means making an investment, and sometimes paying for that investment to be delivered to you can bust even the most generous budget. When you shop at Olympus, that is truly a concern of the past. The company offers free standard shipping for all orders that total $100 or more. You read that correctly—all the gear you crave delivered to your doorstep without costing you an extra dime. Not making a $100 investment this time? Not to worry! Their standard shipping for orders that total $99 or less is only $5, so you’ll never have a nasty surprise at checkout. The next time you feel like treating yourself to new optical products, let Olympus treat you to free shipping along the way.
- Amplify your savings by buying reconditioned.Let’s face it, new cameras and electronics are expensive investments, and if the cost is giving you cause for pause, consider a reconditioned item. The reconditioned stock at Olympus is tested by them, and is sure to work just as well as the new items at a fraction of their cost. Additionally, the company frequently runs sales that entitle you to 15% off your total when you buy reconditioned! For those of you who are keeping score, that’s a double down on discounts, which can save you money for all of the other important things in life.
- Changed your mind? Olympus has your back.We’ve all had the experience of grabbing a great new item online, only to get it home and realize that it really doesn’t suit our needs. Olympus totally understands what that’s like, and has implemented a simple and seamless return policy to mitigate such situations. The company accepts returns for up to 30 days from the day it shipped out to you, so you have plenty of time to decide if it’s right. If not, all you have to do is fill out the return form, utilize one of the two shipping labels included with your original invoice, pack the product up, and ship it right back to them. It’s important to note that Olympus will not refund you any original shipping or return shipping fees, and that there are some special instructions depending on the program that you bought your item under. For example, their Build Your System products have their own return instructions, and software and DVDs cannot be returned if they’ve been opened. Check the website for full details, and to make sure you have everything complete to receive a full credit.
Everyone is on the hunt for the lowest prices they can find on the photo equipment they need, and we here at Coupon Surf want to give you exactly that. Be sure to utilize the coupons and promo codes that we have provided for you, as well as the insider secrets our researchers have unearthed. If you’re confused about anything, or if you need a little bit of help finalizing your purchase, don’t hesitate to contact the customer service team at Olympus directly. They are ready, willing, and able to send you home with a camera you’ll absolutely love.