Tips and Tricks to Save More at Office Designs
The promo codes that we have listed for you are a wonderful way to start saving when you’re shopping at Office Designs, but the truth is that they are only the beginning. Free shipping, consultation services, and financing options are all at your fingertips if you know where to look. Keep reading to get in the know, and get ready to rake in the Office Designs deals the next time you buy office furniture.
- Keep in touch with Office Designs.Receiving emails from your favorite brands and retailers is a great way to stay in the loop regarding company news and new product releases, but at Office Designs, it can even earn you some free goodies! The next time you’re browsing their website, consider entering your email at the prompt. If you do, you’ll be among the first to know about upcoming promotions, brand new items, and so much more. You could be entered to win an amazing prize as well. This can include items like the ergonomic Ballo stool from Humanscale, and many others too! Take a peek at the website to see what’s current, and sign up today.
- Sales on sales.Everyone loves to get a great new item on sale, but what if you could get a sale...on a sale? At Office Designs, you can do just that! From time to time, the company runs promotions that entitle you to 10% off great products that are already part of their featured sales, including items like the True Black Aeron Chair and many others. These deals don’t stick around for long, so be sure to take a look at OfficeDesigns.com before you finalize your purchase, and see how much they can save you!
- Treat yourself to $50 off.Purchasing furniture and accessories for your workplace or home office can mean shelling out a good deal of cash, and it’s always nice to minimize that wherever you possibly can. At Office Designs, they run discounts on occasion that take $50 off your total purchase, so you can keep more cash in your wallet where it belongs. There’s no minimum purchase requirement, no hassle, and no exclusions. These sales don’t last forever. So the next time you feel like treating yourself to a comfy desk chair or some amazing new lighting, double check online for the best Office Designs deals!
- Did somebody say free shipping?Buying furniture and accessories online can mean making an investment, and sometimes paying to have that investment delivered to you can bust even the most forgiving budget. At Office Designs, that is truly a concern of the past! The company offers free shipping across the board on any item. You read that correctly—any order delivered right to your home or workplace gets free shipping at no additional cost to you. For pieces under 55lbs, Office Designs uses FedEx Ground for delivery. For anything larger than that, they ship via FedEx Freight. It’s important to note, however, that you have the option of taking advantage of their White Glove Premium Inside Delivery service as well. There’s a charge assessed for this service on a case-by-case basis, but it does include having someone come into your workspace, unpack your order, set it up, and remove any boxes or packaging materials. Office Designs allows you to customize your delivery service to your specific needs, and really, what could be better than that?
- Need some help with your decor? There’s a pro for that.Having a comfortable, attractive working atmosphere is important to the productivity of your business, and no one knows that better than Office Designs. The company staffs a number of consultants who are experts in their field. They’d be more than happy to talk to you about the needs of your specific workspace. As they’ve worked with businesses big and small for many years, they understand that sticking to your budget is pivotal. And they’ll make the most out of your office for the least amount of money. The best part? Their services are absolutely free. All you have to do is call, and they’ll help you through every step of the process, from space planning to product selection to delivery and installation. If only everything in life could be that easy!
- Financing options let you pick the way you pay.If you’re at your wit’s end with a rickety piece of furniture but don’t see new gear in your immediate financial future, why not take a look at the payment options you have through Office Designs? The company offers plans that span 3, 6, and 12 months, and have an APR of 10%-30%, depending on your order and specific situation. They’ve partnered with a company called Affirm, founded by a PayPal co-founder, to offer you financing. Although it’s subject to credit approval, discovering your financing options is just a click away. Simply go through your shopping as you normally would, and select “Affirm” on the checkout page. You’ll be directed to an online Affirm application where you can get an instant answer on approval. If approved, you can choose a 3, 6 or 12 month financing plan. With Office Designs and Affirm, you can make shopping easy on yourself with payments that are tailored to you.
- Own a small business? Let Office Designs simplify your life.Being a business owner can be stressful. Fortunately, Office Designs gives you a way to cut costs and make your office equipment decisions a little bit easier. Their Small Business Program offers a wealth of perks, including exclusive Office Designs deals that are only available to members and access to your own personal consultant. You can expect a complimentary layout of your space, as well as discounts that increase the more you buy. Take a look at the program and sign up today at OfficeDesigns.com. You’ll be glad you did.
- Get fast service with Quick Ship.It’s common knowledge that when something breaks or is in need of an update, timing can be of the essence. The staff at Office Designs is inclined to agree, and they offer Quick Ship items for when you just can’t wait around. These products include chairs, decor, lighting, and so much more. And they are all ready to ship the same day you buy! Just have your order placed no later than 3 p.m. CST, and it will be on its way to you that very afternoon. Coupling this with their free shipping gives you savings of both money and time. With Quick Ship from Office Designs, you can stay on budget and your colleagues can stay productive.
- Take a look at their blog before you go it alone.Even if you’re an avid fan of DIY design, you still need some style inspiration every now and again. Office Designs runs a must-see blog for that exact purpose. It covers decor advice, posture tips, and even more general ways to live your best life. They also have some great money-saving tips in there. Access is absolutely free to anybody who goes to their website. Take a peek today and become the most informed person in your office.
- Changed your mind? Office Designs has you covered.We’ve all had the experience of grabbing a beautiful new piece of furniture online, only to get it in our home office or workplace and realize that it just doesn’t work for the space. Should you find yourself in that predicament, Office Designs has a simple and seamless return policy that will get it rectified straight away. The company accepts returns on all merchandise for up to 30 days from the day it arrives to you. So you have plenty of time to decide. It’s important to note, however, that if you’re going to return a product, you must have the packaging it came in, and it can’t be in used condition. Beyond that, there won’t be a return shipping or restocking fee unless your order was customized and totalled $1,500 or more, or if your delivery address was outside the United States.
Everyone is always looking for ways to make every penny count when they’re shopping for office furniture, and we here at Coupon Surf want to help you achieve that goal. Be sure to utilize the coupons and promo codes that we have listed for you, as well as the tricks of the trade that our researchers have found for getting discounts, free shipping, free consultations, and more. If you’re confused about anything, or if you just need a little bit more help before you make a final decision, don’t hesitate to contact the customer support staff at Office Designs directly. Via live chat, phone or email, they’ll aid you through every stage of the purchasing process.