Tips and Tricks to Save More at Oakley
Designer eyewear is closer than you though, with all the easy ways to save that our team of researchers uncovered. Read on to get in the know about discounts, sales, and all the easy ways you can get more for less at Oakley.
- Score on brand new, overstocked products. From time to time, Oakley will have an excess of products stocked. It could simply be that they over produced, or even a bit extra from last season that just didn’t sell as soon as they liked. Oakley will put these up on clearance, often with deals that go as high as 50%. When you buy clearance, you literally save hundreds of dollars on products that are as new as the end of last season. Everything from backpacks, sportswear, sandals, hats, and yes, even eyewear, will occasionally go up for clearance, so be sure to keep an eye out on their website. Simply go to the home page and scroll down to the clearance button.
- Got social media? So does Oakley.Another easy way to save is to keep up with Oakley’s social media, which is pretty easy to do since they’re practically everywhere. You can find them on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Instagram. In fact, we’d say it’s probably harder to avoid Oakley on social media than it is to follow them! Their social media pages are regularly updated with info about upcoming promotions, discount codes, sales events, and even new products and information about technology being currently developed. Sometimes they’ll even run social media exclusive sales with promo codes that you can’t find anywhere else. If you love designer eyewear, it’s definitely worth it to stay in the loop with all of their pages.
- Get huge savings right to your inbox.One of the most convenient ways to save at Oakley is to sign up for their eNewsletter subscription. It’s free, and all you need is an email address. When you sign up, they’ll send you a little new sign-up bonus, to sweeten the deal. Then, you’re all hooked up to receive the latest information about upcoming sales, seasonal clearance events, promotions, exclusive discounts, upcoming products, and product information and care about all of your favorite gadgets. They will never spam your inbox, as they only tailor their emails down to the most pertinent info for their loyal customers, and they will never sell any of your personal information.
- Access shipping tracking and customer care with a free account. Another super easy way to save at Oakley is to start a free customer account. Here, you save time and energy. With an account, you’ll get all the awesome benefits of the email subscription and then some. You’ll be able to store all of your preferred addresses (think home, work, kids at school, best friends, and family) in your personalized address book. Also, you can securely store your favorite payment methods (credit cards, debit cards) so checking out is always a quick and easy process. Finally, you’ll get easy access to your shipping and tracking information, so you’ll know exactly when you’re much-anticipated package will be arriving.
- Love saving with Groupon?Then you’re going to want to hear this. Groupon regularly updates their Oakley page to reflect all of the hottest, best sales and promotions. Not only that, but they’ll occasionally get exclusive Groupon access to special discounts and promo codes. This means that another easy way to save is to just stay in the know with groupon. It’s easy if you already have Groupon account, and even if you don’t, it’s free and absolutely no-hassle to sign up. All you need is an email account, your first and last name, and you’re well on your way to huge designer savings.
- Students save big at Oakley with Unidays.Are your kids students, or maybe you are one, yourself? Well, this is for you. Unidays is a subscription program for current college that lets you save a ton on the most popular brands out there, and Oakley is no exception. All you need is a valid student email and you’re well on your way to being hooked up. Unidays offers steep discounts on everything, from popular designer clothing, to electronics, bikes, shoes, contacts, eyewear, and more. Once you’re all set up with Unidays, you’ll have access to the student-exclusive discount of 20% off of your entire online order. See? School does pay off.
- Did someone say “free shipping”?Why yes, in fact, we did. Oakley offers free shipping on many orders, so it’s a simple way to save a ton. Here are the rules:
- Standard shipping: 5-14 business days. Free on all orders.
- Ground shipping: 3-7 business days. Free on orders over $50. Otherwise, only $5.
- Second day shipping: 2 business days. Free on orders over $200. Otherwise, only $15.
- Next day shipping. Flat rate of $25.
- Ground shipping, signature required: 3-7 business days. Free on orders over $500. Otherwise, only $10.
Even if you’re not a shopaholic, it’s pretty easy save with free shipping on your favorite Oakley eyewear.
- Not totally satisfied? A word about the return policy.Oakley is so confident about their products that they offer a 100% free return policy for all online purchases. Just have your proof-of-purchase ready, and any time within 90 days of purchase you can return your item via mail or at an Oakley retail location. As long as the item is in comparable condition to when you first open it, is securely in its original packing along with all instructions, labels, and warranties, then you’re good to go. Email email@example.com or call their customer service number to receive your return authorization number. Once you’ve obtained this, you’ll be emailed a free shipping label, since return shipping is on them. Returning is quick, hassle-free, and has no strings attached.
- Just in case you needed another reason to shop Oakley.If you’re worried about maintaining the quality of your new favorite set of eyewear, then this is for you. Oakley offers extensive online and call-in customer care, so you never have to wonder if you’re properly treating you luxury eyewear. Information about lense cleaning, installation, and removal, goggle care, sportswear care, and footwear care is all available online. Just go to the homepage and scroll down to the list at the bottom of the page. There, you’ll see a “Product Care” link. If that doesn’t answer all of your questions, customer service is just a call away, and they can help you with all your Oakley product maintenance needs.
- It’s easy to make money with Oakley’s affiliate program.We’d say the easiest way to save money with Oakley is to make more than you spend. If you’re a business owner and you have a website, it will be easy for you. Oakley offers a substantial commission on all affiliate based sales, via customers clicking on advertisements conveniently placed around your website. They offer an advanced tracking system for click-based-cales, and are a member of the highly organized and maintained Commission Junction. Being an affiliate is free and easy, all you have to do is apply. You’ll make money off of Oakley’s sales and it’ll be great exposure for your own business. Simply click on the “Affiliate Program” link at the bottom of the home page to start your application process.
Now that you know all the easy ways to save on durable, luxury products from Oakley, we hope you’ll take advantage of them next time you shop. Whether it’s eyewear, clothing, or shoes, we’ve got you all hooked up on the best ways to cash in on major discounts and sales. Happy shopping!