Tips and Tricks to Save More at New Balance
When you’re on the move, it’s essential to support your feet with shoes that won’t weigh you down. Fortunately, thanks to a vast range of New Balance promotions and special programs, making an investment in your footwear doesn’t have to feel like money’s walking out of your wallet.
Used in conjunction with our list of New Balance discount codes, these tips will help you step into new shoes—and savings. Committed to their customers, New Balance offers many exciting programs to help you maximize your buying power, such as their free NBRewards program or exclusive sales. You’ll also discover details on little-known promotions, discounts, and earning opportunities.
- Run toward Recently Reduced items for big price-cuts. From Memorial Day to Black Friday, New Balance offers plenty of sales events to help you save in-store throughout the year. However, if you’re looking for endless opportunities to get deep discounts on quality athletic shoes, you’ll want to make a habit of checking out the “Recently Reduced” items found in all sections of their online store.
There are reduced-price options for men’s, women’s, and children’s clothing and shoes, so finding savings for the whole family is easy. Most of these New Balance discounts come in at around 30% off, but some savings may be even steeper.
- Receive instant email alerts on New Balance sales. Since New Balance promotions attract a lot of attention from shoe-lovers across the country, it can be helpful to be one of the first shoppers in line. By signing up for their free email alerts, you’ll be one of the first to find out about New Balance sales happening in-store and online. As an email subscriber, you’ll also get word when new products are added to the New Balance line.
- Go for gold as an NBRewards shopper.If you’re buying anything from New Balance, you definitely won’t want to miss out on all the opportunities to earn and save as an NBRewards member. As a participant, every time you shop in-store or online, you can earn rewards that can help you save on future New Balance purchases, as well as receive discounts on race entries and other activities. Just be sure to use your rewards points within a year of earning them or else they expire.
Shopping isn’t the only way you can keep earning as part of the New Balance Rewards Program. You can also accumulate points by taking part in certain activities, referring friends, or clocking more miles with your Strava fitness tracker.
Keep in mind, the more points you earn, the more opportunities you have to reap rewards. NBRewards uses a three-tiered system that entitles participants to get exclusive offers, such as free birthday gifts, when they reach certain levels.
- Accelerate your activity by downloading the New Balance app. If you want to snag a pair of limited-edition New Balance sneakers while you’re on-the-go, having their app on your phone makes purchasing a snap. But this app can be used for much more than just shopping. It can also help you improve your workouts through its fitness tracking program that works in unison with the NB runIQ smartwatch. Before you get the iOS or Android app, be sure to sign up for NBRewards, as the download can earn you 500 rewards points.
- Make the grade in shoe savings as a student. Believing that students should put their money toward books and tuition, New Balance offers a student discount of 15% on merchandise. To receive this student discount, all you have to do is register as a verified student with UNiDays, an expansive savings network that helps today’s scholars get incredible savings at major retailers across the country.
- Save cash at checkout with New Balance free shipping. Shipping shoes can get expensive when you find your fashions on the Internet. However, free shipping within the contiguous 48 states is available to customers who use standard shipping and spend more than $125 online at New Balance.
Not sure if you want to keep adding to your cart to get that New Balance free shipping? There are a few other ways to get delivery at no cost to you. For example, NBRewards members that are silver-level or higher receive free shipping at no minimum purchase. Also keep your eyes peeled for New Balance discount codes that offer free shipping, as they are made available on a regular basis.
- Save yourself from foot health problems with precision-fitted shoes. If you want to put your foot health first, you don’t waste your money on a pair of shoes that make you uncomfortable, or worse, cause long-term problems. To make sure customers get the most of your footwear purchases, New Balance created their NBRx program. The program connects you to trained local specialists who use doctor recommendations to pinpoint your gait, foot and arch type. Using that information, New Balance will craft shoes that have the right form and proper padding to get you a functional fit that keeps your feet in good shape.
- Take a stroll to a factory store for exclusive New Balance savings. Apart from their expansive online and local retail stores, New Balance has several factory outlets positioned throughout the United States that offer hard-to-find deals. While most shoes found at New Balance factory stores are already available at discounted prices, these centers also offer one-of-kind promotions that you won’t find anywhere else. For example, their headquarters in Boston typically offers an unadvertised sale on select footwear before the Boston Marathon.
- Put shoes in your social stream. Don’t want to miss out on the latest lace-ups? Follow New Balance on all your social media accounts for exclusive sneak-peeks at new and limited-edition shoes. From Facebook to Twitter, their social media community is pretty engaged, allowing you to find out firsthand from fellow footwear fans if a certain product is worth your cash. It’s also a great way to be clued into New Balance promotions and receive fast, easy responses from their customer support team.
- Be the first to try new footwear—for free. As a brand that loves to build products that are customer-approved, New Balance uses a unique product testing program to get insight from shoppers. At no cost to you, you can easily sign up for their product testing program through their website and be selected to try out upcoming models before anyone else. Although you’ll get a free pair of shoes ahead of the rest, you’re required to give the company feedback in details that go way beyond the standard five-star rating system.
- Stay one step ahead of New Balance promotion exclusions and returns. If you’re using a New Balance promo code while shopping online, you’ll likely only be able to use one coupon at a time. So be sure to use the best one for your purchase. If you’re saving through other means—such as by shopping a New Balance sale—make sure the shoes you want aren’t excluded from the promotion. Click “Sale Exclusions” at the bottom of the New Balance website to see the full list of shoe models that don’t qualify for sales and discounts.
As part of their commitment to customer care, New Balance accepts returns for up to 30 days after purchase and can provide you with a pre-paid shipping label. Keep in mind, returned items should be in new condition. Those that are damaged or worn may not qualify for a refund, store credit, or exchange.
When you want to save on shoes, these Tips and Tricks will always help you be a winner. But just as it takes speed and persistence to cross the finish line, you have to get moving if you want to take advantage of all these New Balance promotions and programs. Whether you’re a first-time shopper or a gold-level NBRewards member, be sure to use our New Balance coupon codes to maximize your discounts—and check back often for new promotions.