Check back soon for more top deals and coupons from Nautica.com! In the meantime, if you'd like to save even more, see the savings tips we have below.
Tips and Tricks to Save More at Nautica
Nautica is a brand that’s recognized all over the world for its high-quality clothing line, as well as for its accessories and fragrances. But high-quality products don’t necessarily have to come along with high price tags. With our promo codes, you’ll be able to save a bundle. And thanks to our expert researchers, we’ve put together a helpful list of even more ways that you can save money at Nautica. This way you can invest in quality clothing and lifestyle items while still keeping money in your pocket! Use our coupon promo codes along with these Nautica savings strategies, and you’ll be able to wear the latest styles without wearing out your wallet.
- Shop seasonal sales for the best savings.Nautica has tons of seasonal sales, from springtime celebrations to special offers over the winter holidays. Keep an eye out for the biggest sales at Nautica in August, November, April and May. You’ll find all sorts of deals, like 50% off select items, and even an additional 30% off! Look out for those free shipping offers around the holiday season, too. You’ll often see deals like free shipping on orders over a certain price point, but the best deals tend to be around the winter holidays.
- Hop on board with Nautica Rewards.Nautica fans, get on board! When you join the Nautica Rewards customer loyalty program, you can earn points on every purchase you make at Nautica! That goes for both Nautica Factory stores and Nautica’s online selection. For every dollar you spend, you’ll get one point. Once you’ve earned 200 points, you’ll receive a $10 gift certificate that can be spent on any item at Nautica. This is a great program for frequent Nautica shoppers—the savings can add up quick if you’re making purchases often. Rewards certificates will be sent out three times a year during the months of January, May, and September. So if you happen to spend a lot at Nautica during the December holiday season, you can end up getting back quite a bit in rewards certificates come January. You can easily sign up for the Nautica Rewards customer loyalty program in-store by asking your cashier for information at the checkout, or by just going online and signing up on the Nautica website. It’s free to sign up, and there’s no further obligation on your part other than to shop as you normally would anyway.
- Hunt through the clearance section for the best prices.Of course, clearance should be your first stop if you’re looking for the best possible prices. When you shop Nautica’s clearance section, you can get savings of up to 60% off! You’ll find huge discounts on men’s, women’s, boys’, and girls’ clothing, plus accessories, bedding, and more. Be sure to comb through clearance before you check anywhere else.
- Sign up for email alerts and save!When you sign up for Nautica’s email newsletter, you won’t just get updates on the latest sales, special events, promotions, and exclusive online offers. Best of all, you’ll also get a 15% off coupon just for signing up! You can use that 15% off coupon toward your first online order, and get extra savings just for adding your name to that exclusive Nautica email listing.
- Attention webmasters: Nautica can put money in your pocket. Yep, that’s right—if you operate a family-friendly website of any kind, you can become a Nautica affiliate and earn cash just for sharing links to the Nautica website. The way it works is that if you’re approved for the program, Nautica will offer you the opportunity to put web banners, links, or other Nautica advertisements on your website. Every time a customer places an order after clicking through one of your website’s banner ads, you’ll get a small percentage of that revenue. So become a part of the free Nautica affiliate program and you won’t just be saving money—you’ll also be making it!
- Enjoy free fragrances!Nautica frequently offers free samples of its colognes and perfumes, so you can try out a new scent without committing to buying a bottle of it right away. The best way to stay in the know about these regular freebies is to sign up for the Nautica email newsletter. You can also contact the customer service department and inquire about any free fragrance samples that might currently be available. Sometimes they may mail out samples still in stock, even if the promotion isn’t running anymore.
- Miss out on a sale?Don’t worry, it’s not too late! If you purchased an item through the Nautica website that went on sale within fifteen days of the shipping date, then you can request a price adjustment! All you have to do is contact customer service and have your proof of purchase at the ready. They’ll retroactively match the price, so you can get back the difference. That means if you buy a sweater at Nautica and the next day it goes on sale for 50% off, you can just contact the customer service department and get refunded for 50% of the cost. Make sure to take advantage of this generous sale policy!
- Want to see all the current promotions?Well, Nautica has a promotions section on its website just for you. This helpful page lists every single ongoing Nautica promotion or sale, and it will be updated frequently, so be sure to keep checking back. You’ll find offers like 30% off of certain product lines, codes for free shipping, and more! All of the discount codes are listed right there. It’s not all that well-advertised right on the main page, but you can find it quickly by heading to the FAQ and looking under the “Shopping at Nautica.com” subheading.
- Get your share of the savings on social media.Nautica has a presence across an impressive array of social media platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Tumblr, and even YouTube. So no matter what your social media preference is, it’s easy to include Nautica in your usual social media feed and reap the benefits. On Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Tumblr, for example, you’ll find posts about the latest Nautica sales and promotions, as well as fashion tips and inspirations. You’ll even find the occasional contest where you can enter for a chance to win just by leaving a comment! Facebook is the place to be if you want to easily connect with Nautica’s customer service department through the messaging system, and YouTube has plenty of videos showing off the latest Nautica styles and collections. Each platform has different benefits, but you’ll be able to find updates about great savings on all of them.
- Returns are no problem at Nautica.Need to make a return? No worries. Nautica won’t put you through any hassle. Since Nautica wants to be sure you’re completely satisfied with any purchase you make there, they allow customers to return any item for any reason within 30 days of the purchase date. And if you ordered something online but don’t want to have to ship it back, you can bring it right to any Nautica store! The only thing to keep in mind is that you can’t get a refund at a brick and mortar Nautica store for any payment made through an online service like PayPal. The only way to get a refund for those sorts of payment methods is by shipping the item back to Nautica. But as long as the item isn’t damaged, Nautica will refund you in full. If you’d rather get a replacement, or even if it’s been more than 30 days, you can contact the Nautica customer service department. They’ll be happy to help you out. After 30 days, you’ll still be eligible for store credit within a year of your purchase.
There are tons of ways to get great deals and open up amazing savings opportunities at Nautica. Be sure to combine our promo codes with these tips and tricks to maximize your savings, and soon you’ll be dressing in style without breaking the bank.