Tips and Tricks to Save More at Naturalizer
Did you know that Naturalizer has a preferred customer e-club that gets members access to exclusive deals? Or that they run regular contests and sweepstakes on Instagram? You can find all of this and more below in our buying guide. These tried and true strategies will help you to make the most out of your budget when you shop at Naturalizer. There’s no need to spend big money on the best styles. Just shop smart and use our promo codes along with these insider’s secrets. We’ve done the research so that you don’t have to, and found out how to get the best deals possible. So read on and take advantage of our expert money saving advice. You’ll enjoy birthday coupons, reduced prices, and more on the Naturalizer shoes you love!
- Want access to exclusive savings?Then join the club. No, really! Join the Naturalizer preferred customer e-club. As a member, you’ll get first access to promotions, sales, and promo codes. You’ll also get a $10 off coupon just for signing up. Apply the Naturalizer coupon to any item! And Naturalizer preferred customer e-club members are the first to hear about the latest styles, too. So you’ll be poised to pounce on those perfect heels. If you really want to stay in the know about the latest Naturalizer deals, then joining the preferred customer e-club is the way to go. All you have to do is sign up on the website!
- Connect on social media and win big!Naturalizer is active on an impressive array of social media websites, including Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. No matter what your social media preference is, there’s a way to stay connected. On Twitter you’ll find updates on sales, giveaways, and even links to recipes and lifestyle tips. Naturalizer’s Facebook profile has similar offerings plus more. They also upload videos and have friendly customer service staff ready to answer any questions through Facebook messenger. But the best place to connect with Naturalizer is probably through Instagram, where they regularly run contests and sweepstakes. You can be entered for a chance to win just by tagging a photo or replying to one of Naturalizer’s own photos! It’s easy to keep updated on opportunities to save. Just add Naturalizer to your regular social media feed.
- Sign up for an account and you’ll get to celebrate your birthday twice a year.That’s right, Naturalizer will offer you double the birthday savings if you register an account on their website! You’ll get one coupon for your birthday, and one for your half-birthday. Each coupon is $10, so that’s a total of $20 in birthday savings. Both coupons will arrive one month before your birthday or half-birthday. So you can be ready in time to treat yourself to an extra gift twice a year.
- Would you like 30% off of your order?Then keep an eye on that website banner, because great deals just like that will be advertised on the Naturalizer website. You’ll find promotions like the Best Friends and Family Event. During this great Naturalizer sale, every customer gets 30% off of their order. Or you can get 25% off if you shop at the outlet store. Naturalizer usually has great savings and top deals during their seasonal sales. So be sure to keep watch over the website once the seasons start to change, especially just before spring and fall.
- Don’t overlook the outlet.Did you know that Naturalizer has a separate outlet website? If you go to the top menu, you’ll see the outlet link right alongside the different shoe type sections. Everything at the Naturalizer outlet store tends to be significantly cheaper than on the main website. Markdowns are sometimes as much as 80%! You can find in-season shoes marked down to as little as $25, in comparison to $70 on the main website. They offer the famous Naturalizer fit at the biggest savings opportunities. Combine those markdowns with a $10 birthday or e-club coupon. And you could be getting a $70 pair of shoes for as little as $15. Outlet prices are not to be underestimated!
- Be sure to comb through the clearance section.In the Naturalizer clearance section, you won’t find any deals that quite match the outlet markdowns described above. But Naturalizer clearance still features discounts of as much as 50% off on current styles. Plus, if you check out the $25 and under category, you will find plenty of low prices on accessories. So you can supplement your wardrobe with socks, boot toppers, scarves, and even handbags. Some of these items are as low as $9.99. That means that with your $10 e-club or birthday coupon, they’re nearly free! You’ll still have to pay shipping, but $6.50 certainly isn’t bad for an item that originally cost $15 to $20. Combing through that clearance section can definitely be well worth your time, especially when you stack up the savings with Naturalizer coupons.
- Naturalizer catalogs are on the house.Tired of staring at your computer screen? Well, if you would rather be able to physically page through a paper catalog with the latest Naturalizer styles, you’re in luck. All you have to do is send in a request through the website with your address. Naturalizer will mail you that catalog for free! No need to strain your eyes on a screen. Now you can easily compare different prices without worrying about your Wi-Fi signal.
- Returns and exchanges are simple.Need to make a return? Don’t worry, Naturalizer won’t ask you to jump through any hoops. Just be sure your shoes are in new condition, and send them back within 30 days for a full refund. If you purchased the shoes in the store, then you can even exchange them for another pair of the same cost. Not sure where the closest Naturalizer store is? Just use their handy store locator online to find out. Naturalizer stands by all of their products. So if you have any worries at all about the quality of your shoes, you can call their customer helpline or contact them by e-mail. You can even contact Naturalizer through Facebook or Twitter for highly personable customer service. Facebook messages are typically answered within a few minutes to an hour, so you can be sure to get a response there with no worries. The customer service team will help you go through the process of getting a refund if your shoes have arrived damaged or with any sort of defect.
- Stock up on those shoes for the best deals on shipping.If you spend $99 or more at Naturalizer, your order ships free! Otherwise, Naturalizer’s standard shipping costs are $6.50 for the first item, and then $2 for each item after that. So it can end up saving you a few bucks just to order a few pairs at a time. Shop strategically for those shipping savings!
- Find sales updates and style guidance on the Naturalizer blog.While the Naturalizer blog doesn’t have promo codes to offer, it is bursting with sales updates, plus free style and fashion tips! Anything you ever wanted to know about planning your wardrobe can be found there on the blog. It even features posts by well-known fashion bloggers who really know their stuff. The blog is called “In Your Shoes,” and it contains style-centric posts like “How to Dress Like an Entrepreneur” and “How to Rock Sneakers at Work.” But the Naturalizer blog isn’t just for fashion, either. “In Your Shoes” also posts healthy recipes for salads, cocktails, and more, with a series called “Healthy Habits.” Another series called “Chic Living” goes over topics like holiday recipes and fun vacation destinations. You’ll even find interviews with Naturalizer models and advice from top fashion professionals. All in all, Naturalizer’s blog is a must-read resource if you want to get lifestyle tips and style guidance. And of course, you’ll get posts about the latest Naturalizer sales and discounts.
There are tons of ways to get great deals and savings opportunities at Naturalizer. Be sure to combine our promo codes with these tips and tricks to maximize your savings. You’ll be stepping out in style in no time! With these Naturalizer deals, you can never have too many savings or too many shoes.