Tips and Tricks to Save More at Monster
While the Coupon Surf promo codes we have gathered here can save you lots of money, and direct you toward the best deals on finding great candidates via Monster, there are plenty of other ways for you to make your dollar go lots farther. Some deals we’ve uncovered include limited-time offers such as a $50 discount on a 60-Day Premium Job ad, and a boost of 20 extra resumes sent to an advertiser for posting a new ad. Our crack researchers have discovered many more that we are sharing here with you, including an All-in-One Special Offer that places your ad across the Monster network for just $350 for 30 days. Scroll down to uncover the best Monster.com deals around!
- Limited-time Monster.com savings abound and can save you cash. When you sign into Monster.com, you’ll see a number of limited-time pop-up offers that can save you money. For example, the site offered a $50 savings for candidate seekers on one 60-Day Premium Job ad, normally priced at $429. With the discount, the ad would cost only $379, and according to the site would reach targeted audiences on Facebook, Twitter and 900+ job sites. This specific offer was set to end on the last day of the then-current month. But by checking out the website frequently, you’ll likely find equally inviting deals. To generate activity via Monster users, the site sometimes invites employers to post a job and to automatically receive up to 20 free qualified resumes, in addition to resumes they’re already getting. Some exclusions may apply. See the website for details.
- Post a job on multiple platforms for one month for just $350. This All-in-One Special Offer distributes your Job Ad across the Monster network for 30 days at a big discount. Offer includes targeted social-network exposure by turning your ad into a branded tweet that is promoted to Monster’s Twitter followers. It also sends 200 customized emails to qualified active and passive candidates in Monster’s huge talent database. You’ll receive up to 20 free qualified-candidate resumes to give you a great start on searching for your next hire. And Monster’s small-business team will be available on demand if and when you need to reach out for support. See website for details.
- Expanding your reach for perfect candidates via social media. By advertising with Monster, you’ll gain entry into your desired demographics not only on Monster.com, but also via social media such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. In addition to presenting your jobs outright on social media, Monster has a myriad of methods for bringing candidates to the Monster.com site. For example, candidates searching for jobs often turn to Monster’s Facebook page to read such posts as how to prepare for interviews, the types of jobs they should apply for based on their college major, buzzwords to include and to avoid on their resume, and much more. While there, there are multiple opportunities for them to quickly and easily link to Monster.com. Monster also links social media like Facebook to its website through posting impossible-to-pass-up teasers such as the Top 100 Businesses Hiring Through Monster This Month, and even through provocative posts such as “Could Having More Sex Improve Your Career?” Think about it, if you’re advertising your employment opportunities on Monster, any of these posts could lead great candidates straight to you!
- Opportunity to find and hire military veterans and receive tax credits. Monster provides you access to active and passive job seekers who served in the military via its niche website - Military.com. When you hire a veteran, you are hiring from a pool of accomplished individuals who have a proven record of dedication and commitment. The Returning Heroes Tax Credit provides incentives of up to $5,600 for hiring unemployed veterans, and the Wounded Warriors Tax Credit now doubles the existing Work Opportunity Tax Credit up to $9,600 for veterans who have been unemployed long term and have service-connected disabilities. Here is a snapshot of the benefits and reach of advertising your jobs on Monster.com: There is an average of 10 million active-duty military members, veterans and military spouses on Military.com, according to Monster, with more than 30,000 resumes added to Monster and Military.com monthly. The site also states that 80% of veterans will relocate for the right job. And Military.com receives 7 million unique visitors each month. Monster also offers loads of articles and information about the advantages of hiring veterans, including how military members’ experiences and skills translate to civilian terms. Exclusions and restrictions apply. See Monster.com for details.
- Scroll through the website for unique, unexpected savings. So, for example, a recent discount in Monster’s Featured Products offered a $100 savings on a 30-day Bolded Job Ad, with the cost then starting from $305. Another promo offered a $100 savings on a 30-day Premium Job ad. Some restrictions and exclusions apply. See the website for details.
- Monster offers valuable resume-search services. If your goal is to access a number of resumes over a period of time to find great candidates, Monster offers 1-month, 2-month, and 3-month plans that include 100 resume views, 200 resume views, and 300 resume views. And using Monster’s powerful advanced search technology, you can customize your searches and hone in on candidates that are scored and ranked to help you prioritize. Tapping into Monster’s expansive resume database might be the perfect route to finding the perfect candidate. And it sure beats the old-school method of plowing through stacks of paper resumes. See the website for details and restrictions.
- Monster offers value plans which you can pay over time. By choosing Monster’s Standard Plan or Premium Plan, you can tailor your commitment and benefits to your needs. A Standard Plan is $249 per month with a minimum 90-day commitment, and a Premium Plan is $399 per month with a 12-month commitment. A Standard Plan affords you 3 Reusable Job Slots per month, 3 Twitter Cards for Social Recruiting per month, and 100 Candidate Targeted Emails per month. The Premium Plan offers 5 Reusable Job Slots per month, 5 Twitter Cards for Social Recruiting per month, and 150 Candidate Targeted Emails per month. Some restrictions and exclusions might apply. See the website for more details.
- Reaching a wide expanse of candidates. In addition to its expansive network, Monster has alliances and partnerships with some 1,000 newspaper partner sites and Monster’s mobile apps. So when you advertising via Monster, it’s like hiring an army of recruiters to help you find perfect candidates. You get a whole lot of unexpected bang for your buck, and that translates to greater savings!
We at Coupon Surf work hard to provide all the ways to help you get more for less. Use the promo codes we have included here, as well as some of the tips that our crack researchers dug up and gathered to get the best Monster deals. We’re aimed at helping you maximize your savings in every way possible. Plus, always scroll the website for pop-up discounts, limited-time offers, and more. If you’re looking for great discounts on receiving vetted resumes, sent in by quality candidates, to fill your organization’s open-employment positions, Monster and Coupon Surf have you covered!
Likewise, if you’re looking for great ways to reach out to active and passive candidates via an extensive network that includes social media; emails; 900+ websites, some of which are niche; 1,000 partner newspapers; many mobile apps, and much more, we’ve got your back there too!