Tips and Tricks to Save More at MegaDepot
Our promo codes will save you money on your equipment purchases from MegaDepot, but the savings don’t stop there. There are plenty of other ways for you to stretch your dollar when ordering from MegaDepot. Check the website regularly for flash sales, daily savings, limited-time discounts, shipping deals, and more. You also can save with volume discounts, and by using the many coupon codes listed on the website. And by following MegaDepot on social media sites you can find even more promotions and offers. MegaDepot sells to a variety of industries, but also to individuals for personal and/or recreational use. And there are hundreds of thousands of items available on the website ranging from air purifiers, brooms, and metal detectors, to scanners, scoreboards, and welding torches, so if you’re looking for a particular item, it’s worth a search. You’re likely to find it.
- Savings right off the bat. MegaDepot offers coupon codes on the website under its “Promotions” tab. Some promos you could find there include $5 savings on your first purchase of any product, $5 off your first purchase of machine and power tools, and a $5 discount on your first purchase of measuring and layout tools, to name a few. If you don’t find a coupon on the website that you can use with your product, the company sometimes will provide customers with specific coupons if you simply call or email and ask. Better to check than assume a coupon isn’t available. See https://megadepot.com for details. Some exclusions apply and the coupons change regularly so check frequently for the most up to date deals.
- Low-price guarantee. If you purchase merchandise from MegaDepot, and within 30 days see the same product advertised on their website at a lower price (between $10 and $100 less), the company will refund you the difference in accordance with its low-price guarantee. You must be a registered MegaDepot user, supply your order confirmation number, and a screenshot and the URL of the product. To become a registered MegaDepot user, simply enter your name, email address, and a password on the website. See the website for details and exclusions on pursuing a claim. Some restrictions may apply.
- Save on sales tax. If you are ordering merchandise to be shipped to any state other than New York and Vermont, MegaDepot is not required by law to charge sales tax since the company does not have a presence in those states. Also, if your nonprofit, educational institution, and/or federal or state governmental agency has verifiable tax-exempt status, MegaDepot will not collect taxes on your order. Check the website for details; also note that laws are subject to change, so before scooping up tax savings always double check.
- Increase the volume of your order and increase the savings. Qualified organizations can receive discounts on merchandise ordered in bulk. So, if you’re going to need several of a particular item, it just might pay to order them at one time. To receive a quote for a volume purchase, fill out and submit a form on the website under “RFQ & Volume Orders” You should receive a reply including a quote, along with product information and shipping options. Or, you can call MegaDepot at 1-800-970-3646 and ask a friendly representative for a quote. Be prepared to provide your contact information, including company name, shipping address, and your email, as well as the item part number, and the method by which you would like it shipped. MegaDepot sometimes accepts orders for out-of-stock items the company expects to brestock. If you place an order for an item that is out of stock, you won’t be charged for that item until it ships.
- More bang for your buck with manufacturers’ special promotions. MegaDepot is a Factory Authorized Distributor for all of the brands offered on its website, and honors many of the manufacturers’ special promotions, rebates, offers, and promotions on the products they carry. To qualify for rebates, you must provide documents only available through authorized distributors such as MegaDepot. You can rest easy, too, knowing all products offered on the website are covered by manufacturers’ warranties. The list of manufacturers includes Airy Technology, Brady, Casella, Dwyer, Kanomax, and Master Lock, to name a few. And just in case you need it, there’s even a directory of manufacturers listed on the website, including the email addresses and phone numbers for all brands carried at MegaDepot.
- MegaDepot is equipped to provide B2G, military, and law enforcement special sales. MegaDepot is an authorized Central Contractor Registration (CCR) supplier with the United States Government, and can process Requests For Quotations (RFQ). The company is experienced handling sales to the United States Military, including a limited number of restricted items for sale to military personnel only. And MegaDepot sells merchandise to Law Enforcement, including a limited number of restricted items. See https://megadepot.com for identification and procedures required for each, including discounts for volume orders. Please check the website also for possible restrictions and exclusions.
- Check youtube and social media for helpful how-to videos. If you and/or your employees learn better by watching, you’ll find a plethora of videos about MegaDepot tools, equipment and merchandise, including customer reviews. Visit MegaDepot’s Facebook page for a lengthy selection of merchandise available from MegaDepot via ebay, including prices, and easy-to-spot notifications on those offering free shipping. Look to Facebook also for posts about merchandise details, including product histories. MegaDepot is also active on Google+, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Restrictions and exclusions on coupons. MegaDepot does not accept competitor-specific coupons; and reserves the right to limit the use of, accept, or refuse any coupon. Any products purchased using a coupon must match the brand, size, color, quantity, etc. of the coupon description. Coupons can be used on https://megadepot.com and not on products sold by third parties. Coupon value or discount might be subtracted from return credits for products purchased with a coupon. See the website for details, restrictions, and exclusions.
- Merchandise returns and exchanges. To return an item for exchange, replacement or refund, you must first request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from MegaDepot. This number must be requested within 5 days of the date you received your order. And all returns must be approved by the manufacturer. To return an item, pack it in the original package, or include the original package with the item in a larger box, with the RMA number displayed prominently on the outside. Check the website for additional details, exclusions, restrictions, etc.
- Checking your order status is easy. MegaDepot makes it easy to check your order status, to determine the stage of the process your merchandise is in. Simply log into your account on the website and view your “Order Status”. The legend will show if it is: Processing, On Hold, Partially Shipped, Shipped, Delivered, Completed, Canceled, or in Return / Replace Processing.
You can always get more for less, and Coupon Surf makes doing so easy. Just use the promo codes we have gathered here, along with some of the insider tips our researchers have uncovered, to maximize your savings. And don’t forget to check the MegaDepot website for coupon codes, discounts, and shipping deals. If you don’t know the specific product(s) you need, call, email, or chat on the website with a friendly MegaDepot representative. With several million registered users, and product catalogs that provide detailed descriptions, images, product reviews and more, you’re sure to hone in on the exact MegaDepot merchandise you need.