Check back soon for more top deals and coupons from ManShop! In the meantime, if you'd like to save even more, see the savings tips we have below.
Tips and Tricks to Save More at Man Shop
The promo codes that we have listed for you are a wonderful way to start saving on your next visit to Man Shop, but are you aware of all the other deals you have access to? Social media exclusives, veterans discounts, and convenient check-ins can all be yours with a little knowhow. Keep reading to get in the loop, and let the savings come to you.
- All the cuts at super low prices.It’s rare to find a salon that is a money-saver in and of itself, but Man Shop has managed to break the mold and become exactly that. Their everyday prices are some of the cheapest around, and include all the haircuts and styles you crave. You can find buzz cuts for as low as $11, razor fades for $22, and so many more. Whether you’re looking to totally change up your look or you just need a little trim, Man Shop has the style you want at prices you’ll love.
- Seniors and veterans save big on services.Veteran and senior discounts are little thank-yous from companies and retailers, acknowledging either an act of service or the wisdom that comes with age. Man Shop is certainly no exception to that rule, and the company offers weekly deals that can take up to 20% off the total of your service if you fit into either of those two categories. The Man Shop senior discount for the 63 and over crowd is valid every Tuesday. And the military discount can be used every Wednesday. All you have to do is pick the day of the week that correlates to your situation and book your appointment! It’s important to note, however, that you will need to provide your identification to take advantage of the discount.
- Get paid back for your loyalty to Man Shop.Rewards programs are a great way to rack up deals at the stores you frequent the most, but did you know you can do the same thing at Man Shop? Well, you can! All you have to do is register on their website, and you’ll be entitled to earn points every time you visit the Man Shop location nearest you. What can you do with those points? You can redeem them on their website for free stuff, like tee shirts and hair care products. If you’re not interested in anything like that, you can upgrade your services to include a little bit of luxury the next time you’re in for a trim. And it won’t cost you an extra dime. What are you waiting for? Sign up for Man Shop rewards today!
- More than just haircuts.If you already have a designated barber that you can’t imagine doing without, you might be interested to know about all the other services Man Shop has to offer you. In addition to just cutting hair, the stylists also do eyebrow waxing, hot towel shaves, beard trims, and so much more at all their locations. These services still earn you rewards points that you can redeem at your leisure, are still priced exceptionally low every day, and you’re still able to take advantage of the fun atmosphere in the salon itself absolutely free. What could be better than that?
- Avoid the wait with an early check-in.So, if you’re the kind of man who is always on the go, you might not always know when your next haircut is going to be. You also might not have time to wait around for one when you decide it’s been too long, and Man Shop totally understands what that’s like. The company has an Early Check-In program that allows you to call them and schedule your appointment in advance. So you can just walk in and get the job done. Are you so busy that you don’t even have time to pencil in a call? Not to worry! They accept email check-ins too, and will take care of putting you on their list from that point. This will allow you to multitask setting your appointment with all the other important things you have to do, saving you time and stress. If only everything in life could be that easy!
- Have fun while you’re getting a fresh new look.If you do happen to have time to hang out and wait for your Man Shop stylist, you may find that you’re handsomely rewarded in the form of fun things to do! All locations have things like darts, a putting green, arcade games, pool, and, of course, a giant screen TV. All this is free for you to use anytime you visit, and that is truly an experience that you can’t find anywhere else. As if it couldn’t get better than that, you’ll have access to a TV that’s all your own while you’re having your services performed, remote included! This means that you don’t have to miss a minute of the big game just to get a hot new style. Make your appointment or stop by today and see the amenities that they have waiting for you.
- It’s okay to Facebook stalk Man Shop.Following the companies that you frequent most is a great way to stay informed of what’s going on with them, but following Man Shop gives you that and so much more. Add them to your Facebook feed today, and you’ll find yourself first in line for customer reviews, funny commercials, and even contest and giveaways that they hold from time to time. Are you a hair stylist looking for your next move? Surf on over to Man Shop’s Facebook page today and see about their employment opportunities. Put them in your feed and make yourself the most informed person in the room.
- A little bit of a disclaimer.If you’re a new customer to the Man Shop franchise, there are a few things that you should know before you go in for your first visit. The most important thing is that the environment is less than politically correct. For example, your stylist will likely joke and trade barbs with you, and there may be some rough conversations being had in your general vicinity. Not to say that it’s all inappropriate (they do have their standards of behavior), but they consider themselves a PG-13 rated facility—it even says so on their website! It’s a good idea to keep this in mind before you book your appointment if that’s not your particular style, but it’s even more important if you plan to bring children in with you. How you feel about this type of environment is entirely individual, but we just want to give you a heads-up so you’re not surprised when you arrive. And little ones may not feel completely at home there depending upon who they are and what you allow as a parent.
Everyone is on the hunt for ways to stretch their dollar while still getting the exact hair style they want, and we here at Coupon Surf want to help you achieve that goal. Be sure to utilize the coupons and promo codes that we have compiled for you, as well as all the insider secrets our researchers have dug up to get Man Shop discounts, rewards and extra services. If you have any questions, or if you just need a little bit more information before you make their visit, feel free to contact the customer service team at Man Shop directly. They are there to help you with anything you need, and get you set up with a look that you’ll love.