Check back soon for more top deals and coupons from Luxury Barber! In the meantime, if you'd like to save even more, see the savings tips we have below.
Tips and Tricks to Save More at Luxury Barber
The promo codes that we have listed for you provide an excellent basis for savings on men’s hair and skincare items, but the truth is that they are only the beginning of all the ways you have to save at Luxury Barber! Points system rewards, free advice for sprucing up your appearance, and free forum access are all at your fingertips if you know where to look. Read on to get a play-by-play, and prepare yourself for deep discounts on your next shopping trip.
- Become a member of the Club.We all know that being the member of a club comes with some elite benefits, and the club at Luxury Barber is certainly no exception to that rule. When you sign up for the Luxury Barber Box Club, you can expect a brand new box of goodies delivered to you every month, and you can tailor these picks to your liking. Choose from Classic, Shave, Skin, and Hair, and you’ll receive a custom pick of amazing products based on your individual needs. You’ll find brands like Billy Jealousy, Baxter of California, Game Day, Evolution Man, and so many more. Your subscription will range in price from $20-$32 a month depending on the type of box you choose, so you have a little bit of wiggle room in terms of your fee. The best part? If you choose to be billed annually, it can save you up to $2 a month off of your subscription. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal.
- Try the Box for 6 months and save.So, maybe you’re not ready to invest for a full year, but you still want a little bit of a discount on the cost of your subscription. Luxury Barber has a promotion that is right up your alley! From time to time, the company runs deals that take up to 10% off the cost of your membership for 6 months, and those savings can really add up. These deals come and go, so be sure to check the website to see what’s current today.
- Bundle the Box with the store and pay less.Bundling services is always a great way to get a reduced rate, and at Luxury Barber, it can help you stretch your dollar even further. On occasion, the company runs promotions that entitle you to up to 20% off the total of your purchase in their Store when you sign up for a Box membership. For those of you keeping score, you can save on your Box subscription by paying annually, and you can save big when you buy items individually from the “Store” section of their website. These Luxury Barber sales are random and temporary, so make sure you take a peek at the website before you finalize your purchase.
- New to the site? Let Luxury Barber welcome you with 20% off.When you’re trying out a new product or retailer, you might feel a little hesitant to plunk down money if you’re unfamiliar with their items or practices. At Luxury Barber, you don’t have to worry at all. The company likes to run deals for newbies that give them 20% off their first purchase, and you don’t have to be a Box Club subscriber to get them! These promotions come up every once in a while, so take a gander at the site to see the current Luxury Barber savings.
- Did somebody say free shipping?Making a purchase online means making an investment, and sometimes paying to have that investment shipped to you is enough to bust even the most generous budget. At Luxury Barber, that might just be a concern of the past. Periodically, the company offers promotions that entitle you to free shipping on any order that you place, no minimum purchase requirement and no hassle. You read that correctly—any item you want delivered right to your door at no additional cost to you. Keep your eyes peeled for the next time they run this free shipping deal, and you can keep more cash in your wallet where it belongs.
- Let Luxury Barber know who you are.Of all the amazing things that you can do on LuxuryBarber.com, one of the best is simply registering for an account. Doing this is completely free, will entitle you to steals and deals that you won’t find otherwise, and gives you access to posting on their forum. The next time you’re perusing their wares, consider registering for an account and let them know exactly who you are—you’ll be glad you did.
- Earn LB Points just for sharing your opinion.Once you’ve registered for the website, you may be wondering what to do next. Why not earn some LB Points that you can redeem on your next purchase? At Luxury Barber, they’ll give you 10 points for providing reviews on the products that you know and love, or even know and hate! They value honest opinions, and are willing to put their money where their mouth is when asking for them. You can earn up to 30 points a week just by leaving reviews, and for every 10 points you earn, you get $1 off your purchase! These points are good for 180 days, so you can really rack them up and splurge on something sweet, all while saving money. What could be better than that?
- Check out the Forum and get tips in real time.Being social is one of the elements of our lives that the internet has simplified, and Luxury Barber is certainly capitalizing on that on their website. Once you’ve registered your account, you have full access to post and reply on their forum, which puts you in direct contact with other fashion-conscious people who are interested in fine grooming. They discuss topics like best brands, how to grow hair, shaving techniques, and so much more. What are you waiting for? Sign up today and get chatting.
- Want out of the Club? Luxury Barber has your back.We’ve all had to cancel services that we signed up for at one point or another, and Luxury Barber knows exactly what that’s like. If you signed up for the Luxury Barber Box Club and just can’t continue to do so for whatever reason, the first thing you should do is figure out how long your subscription was good for. If you’re paying monthly, you can cancel at any time. If you paid annually or bi-annually, you will have to wait until the end of your subscription to cancel. There aren’t any penalties or fees associated with your cancellation. So if the time is right, give the customer support staff at Luxury Barber a call or shoot them an email. They’ll take care of the rest.
- Changed your mind? Just send it back.So, you know how to cancel a Box subscription if you no longer want it, but what if you bought an item from the store that you changed your mind on keeping? Don’t let it stress you out! Luxury Barber has a very simple and straightforward return policy to mitigate these types of situations. They accept returns for up to 30 days from the day you bought it, which gives you a good deal of time to decide if it’s right for you. If it’s not, just shoot their customer service team an email. They’ll be in touch with a shipping label and some further instructions. Then, you just pack it up and send it back to the address listed on their website. It’s important to note, however, that the company is not responsible for return shipping fees, and that all returned items must be in brand new condition.
Everyone is looking for ways to make every penny count when they’re shopping for men’s shaving and grooming products, and we here at Coupon Surf strive to do exactly that for you. Be sure to utilize the Luxury Barber coupons and promo codes that we have listed for you, as well as the tricks of the trade that our researchers have found to get deals like 20% discounts, free shipping, rewards points, and more. If you’re confused about anything, or if you need some help making a final decision, don’t hesitate to contact the customer support staff at Luxury Barber directly. They’re there to aid you through every stage of buying men’s grooming and shaving products while shaving money off your total.