Tips and Tricks to Save More at Lane Bryant
Our promo codes are a truly wonderful basis for saving big on all your clothing and accessory needs, but are you aware of all the other ways you have to save at Lane Bryant? Picks from celebrity stylists, charitable donations that give you rewards, and sales on sales are all at your disposal with a little knowhow. Keep reading to get in the loop, and get ready to rake in the deals.
- Buy one get one doubles down your savings.Everyone loves to get something on sale, but what if you could get two things for the same low price? At Lane Bryant, you can! From time to time, the company runs promotions that allow you to buy one item and get the second for free. This spans their inventory, including their Livi Active line and even their clearance department. This can give you so many more goodies for so much less coin, so keep checking the site to see when this deal goes live. Your wallet will thank you!
- Clearance, clearance, clearance.In addition to the possibility of a BOGO sale, the clearance department at Lane Bryant is always a prime location for low prices. These items start at just $6.98. For those of you keeping score, that’s a fraction of the retail price on jeans, tops, shoes, and everything else you love from their line. Keep in mind that stock is limited, and these final sale deals don’t last for long. So take a peek at what they have available today—you’ll be glad you did.
- Sales on clearance? What could be better?You’ve heard a lot about the outstanding clearance department at Lane Bryant already today, but that’s because they offer so many ways for you to save there! In addition to their rock-bottom prices on the Clearance page of their website, they occasionally run promotions that entitle you to a Lane Bryant discount of an additional 25% off your purchase! You read that correctly—clearance prices that are already super low, reduced by another 25%. It’s almost like they’re giving the items away! Take a glance at what’s current the next time you’re shopping, and you could save bigger than you even imagine.
- Seasonal sales help you revamp your wardrobe.A couple of times a year, it’s a good idea to go through your closet and see what’s hanging around that you don’t wear anymore. If you’ve just put yourself through the purging process for the season, why not treat yourself to deep discounts with Lane Bryant savings? The company holds major sales on a somewhat random, semiannual schedule, and they can entitle you to up to 40% off jeans, tops, chinos, button-ups, and so much more. Take a peek when you’re ready to stock up on essentials, and let the Lane Bryant deals come to you.
- Give a little to charity, get a little back.Lane Bryant is more than just a retailer, as they are constantly holding themselves to higher and higher standards of social responsibility. One of the ways they accomplish this is by charitable donations, and one of the many that they’re involved with is the Nationwide Children’s Hospital. It’s not hard to justify donating to such a great cause, and there are a few ways you can do that through Lane Bryant. You can round up your total at the register in your local brick and mortar location. Or you can donate directly to them in-store or online. The great news is that, if you give over $5, you just might get a coupon book packed full of Lane Bryant deals! Giving to charity and shaving some money off your next shopping spree? Yes, please!
- Shop online and save big.We all know that online shopping is the easiest and most convenient way to get the job done, but when you shop online at Lane Bryant, it can actually save you money! Let your fingers do the walking over to LaneBryant.com today, and see if they’re offering an additional 10% off online purchases. These savings can really add up, but you have to hit up a promotion to get them. So be sure to double check before you click “Checkout!”
- Want to dress like a celeb? Let a stylist help you out for free.It’s easy to spend your free time drooling over magazine photos of celebrities in outfits you wish you could afford, but what if the secret to their style was waiting for you at Lane Bryant? The truth is, it just may be! The company teams up with various designer stylists to go through their seasonal line and pick their top items, meaning that you too can take advice from the people responsible for your favorite model or movie star’s look! There’s absolutely no cost to take advantage of this service, so jump on it today and look like a million bucks tomorrow.
- Buy more, save more.It’s definitely unusual to find a retailer that lets you save more money the more you buy, but Lane Bryant is doing just that! The company runs sales that allow you to knock a percentage off your total depending on what it is. For example, you may see $25 off a purchase of $75, $50 off a purchase of $150, and $75 off a purchase of $225. These deals are subject to change and usually apply to website purchases only. The next time you’re looking to dress up your look, jump online and save in the process!
- Did somebody say free shipping to the store?Buying online means making an investment, and sometimes paying to have that investment delivered to you can be enough to bust even the most forgiving budget. At Lane Bryant, that is truly a concern of the past! The company offers free ship-to-store services on all orders, all the time. There is no minimum purchase requirement and no hassle involved in this free shipping offer. You just select the store that is nearest you, and when it arrives, they’ll shoot you an email and let you know! Not near a Lane Bryant location? Not to worry! Ground shipping is just $7.95 all the time, so there will be no unpleasant surprises at checkout. If only everything in life could be this easy.
- Changed your mind? Lane Bryant has your back.We’ve all grabbed a gorgeous new outfit, only to get it home and realize it doesn’t quite work for us. Lane Bryant totally understands what that’s like, and has implemented a simple and seamless return policy to mitigate such situations. The company accepts returns for up to 45 days from the date you bought it, which gives you plenty of time to decide if it’s right for you. If it’s not, and you bought it in-store, just return it to the store with your receipt. If you bought online, you can bring it to a store if that’s convenient for you, or you can return it by mail. All you have to do is fill out the part of your invoice marked “Return”, pack up your product, attach the prepaid shipping label that is attached to your invoice, and ship it right back. It’s important to note that all of the items you return have to be in new condition, and you cannot return clearance items as they are final sale.
Everyone is on the hunt for the best ways to stretch their dollar when they’re shopping, and we here at Coupon Surf want to help you do just that. Be sure to utilize the Lane Bryant coupons and promo codes that we have listed for you. And enjoy the tricks of the trade our researchers have found to get Lane Bryant savings, discounts, free shipping, and more. If you’re confused about anything, or if you need a little bit more help making the perfect purchase, don’t hesitate to contact the customer service department at Lane Bryant directly. They are ready, willing, and able to help get you into a new look that you’ll love.