Tips and Tricks to Save More at Lands’ End
Lands’ End boasts a catalog of clothing and accessories packed with versatile style. From casual wear perfect for a quaint brunch to backpacks for the kids, to classic home decor and even lounge chairs to make your summer a memorable one—Lands’ End has got you covered. Our exclusive coupons are sure to help you stretch your dollars to their max, and with extra discounts, deals, and savings courtesy of Lands’ End, there’s every opportunity to treat yourself—and your family—this season.
- Lands’ End does clearance right. Let’s face it: Saturdays were made for shopping, and Lands’ End knows it. That’s why their weekly-updated “On the Counter” selection is back and better than ever. Each Saturday, a handful of products—both clothing and accessories—get the snip-snip treatment on their price tags. What’s more tempting than a reduced price tag? A 25% discount the following Monday, of course. But Lands’ End doesn’t stop there—on Wednesday, the same products drop another 50%, and on Friday their price tags are reduced to an unbelievable 75% off. Lands’ End just just raised the bar for savings.
- Today’s discounts start in your mailbox. Mailing lists are the new normal. In fact, you’d be hard-pressed to find a company without a homepage encouraging you to input your email address for a weekly (or daily) ad. Typically, these pesky messages serve as little more than nudges to buy their products. But just like their customer service philosophy and their clearance practices, Lands’ End takes mailing lists to a whole new level, offering discounts, deals, free shipping alerts, and new products. Looks like you have a new reason to check your email first thing in the morning!
- Shop Your Way to savings. The only thing better than finding an excellent deal is getting paid to shop. And while your favorite businesses aren’t quite ready to dish out their hard-earned dollars in exchange for your patronage, Lands’ End offers the next best thing—the Shop Your Way Rewards Program. Customers enrolled in the Shop Your Way Rewards program are, like its name suggests, rewarded points whenever they make a purchase online or in a Lands’ End store. Every $10.00 scores participating shoppers one point. You can even receive extra points as a Bonus Member if you sign-up to receive promotional emails from Lands’ End. The cherry on top? Not only can these points be cashed in for more goodies at Lands’ End, but they’re also redeemable at a number of other stores like Sears and Kmart, saving you cash no matter where your shopping adventures take you.
- Hop on the “sale” boat. A retailer is only as iconic as its sale section, and if the hundreds of discounted items in their online store are any indication, Lands’ End takes the cake for quintessential clothier. In fact, they flaunt their extensive sale section, which appears at the top of their site in bright red text. Not only is their sale section chock full of everything from dresses and scarves to swimsuits and activewear, but their steep price cuts and variety of specific product filters (which include “size range,” “activities,” and even “fabric property”) make navigating their apparel—and splurging on the season’s must-haves—a snap.
- Never fear with Lands’ End free shipping. No matter how much you end up saving thanks to a combination of coupons, seasonal sales, and promo code discounts, there’s one charge that makes every online shopper quake in their boots: the dreaded shipping charge (bonus shivers if the cost of shipping exceeds the discounted purchase)! But have no fear—Lands’ End is here to put all of your worries to rest with another unbelievable deal. Shoppers located within the United States are eligible for free shipping on all orders over $50.00. While this deal isn’t compatible with any other promotional offers, we think it’s still incentive enough to add that shirt you’ve been eyeing back into your shopping bag.
- Make it your own with a monogram. Often, a happy shopper is one that can personalize their purchases. Sure, a t-shirt that fits just right can feel like a tiny triumph, but there’s nothing quite like a polo or a button-down—or an accessory like a tote bag—that’s been personalized with your monogrammed initials. Feeling generous? An embroidered towel or a heat stamped money clip makes a great, affordable gift. Lands’ End offers embroidery, engraving, and heat stamping services starting at only $6.00.
- Real shoppers equal real stories. Saving money doesn’t always mean snagging a gorgeous garment with a nifty red line across its price tag. Sometimes, it boils down to avoiding a fashion faux pas—a risk that online shoppers know all too well. Luckily, Lands’ End thought ahead. On their website, they’ve included a link to The Lands’ End Journal, a quaint blog cataloging the many stories of designers, artists, and even sailors—all proud wearers of the Lands’ End brand. Shoppers can browse various blog posts, which feature Lands’ End clothing both in the photos and in a designated link area underneath, making shopping easy. Sure, it’s just clever marketing, but it serves a practical purpose too: it gives online customers a glimpse of what their potential purchases look like on the average person. But Lands’ End takes their practical use of social media marketing one step further, with the Instagram hashtag, #mylandsend. On their website, they even feature users who’ve tagged Instagram photos of their own Lands’ End outfits—right next to links to the pages where interested customers can buy said garments.
- Trust the Lands’ End guarantee. Today’s Lands’ End may be all about spreading its classic apparel through social media. But back in 1963, the internet was a thing of science fiction hootenanny to founder Gary Comer. His strategy for satisfying customers was much simpler—he guaranteed their satisfaction, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. Comer was so confident in the quality of his products that he allowed customers to return purchases at any time for a full refund. Luckily for Lands’ End shoppers today, this return policy still exists—sort of. As with all things, there are a few exceptions to this “guarantee.” Customers have a few options for returning unwanted goods, depending on the circumstances of their purchase. If they bought a Lands’ End product from the internet or a catalog, customers may bring their unwanted item (along with its original packing slip) to their local Sears for a quick and easy refund. On the other hand, if they’d prefer to ship their item back to Lands’ End without the muss and fuss of locating a Sears, it’ll cost them $6.95 for a shipping label. Unsatisfied customers can likewise securely repackage any items, making sure to include the appropriate return form, and return them to Lands’ End via the shipping service of their choice, though this option requires them to pay the appropriate postage.
- Friendship has its benefits. Everyone knows that friends who shop together stay together—and Lands’ End makes it easy to share the joy of saving with your BFF through their “Refer a Friend” incentive. New online customers who’ve been invited to shop at Lands’ End will receive 40% off any one item after they make their first purchase. And two weeks later, the friend who referred them will receive the same discount. It’s a real win-win!
Don’t miss out on the deals that you deserve. We’ve done the research and compiled a list of invaluable tips and tricks—now go out into the digital world and save on classic styles for your whole family at Lands’ End. Be sure to sign up for Lands’ End’s mailing list and SMS texting list for regular updates about these deals and more. And remember: the first step to great savings is visiting Lands’ End’s online store and checking their regularly updated home page for fresh sales and promo codes.