Tips and Tricks to Save More at LOFT
Coupons and promo codes are key factors to getting the most that you can for your dollar at LOFT, but there are so many other ways to trim your budget without sacrificing on style! With deep discounts on items that are already on sale, coupons that work like cash on future purchases, and perks for store credit card holders, the sky’s the limit on how much you can save while still stocking your wardrobe with all of the season’s hottest looks. If you’re wondering how to become the best dressed for less, keep reading for an all-access pass to top deals.
- Stay connected with LOFT. Emails aren’t just for work and keeping in touch with your extended family anymore — they’re also really useful for keeping up with your favorite retailers. By signing up to receive emails from LOFT, you’re letting them send you little memos that could save you a lot of cash at checkout. Sales, new releases, and exciting changes to product lines can be found in these emails, as well as flash sales and promo codes to use for bonus savings. The best thing about keeping in touch is that, when you give them your email, they will send you a code for $25 off your next full-price purchase of $100 or more! All you have to do is visit their website and submit your e mail address at the prompt.
- Sales on top of sales!Everyone loves a good sale, but what if there was a sale...on a sale? You read that correctly: LOFT frequently further discounts sale items by 40% both in-store and online, allowing you to save a grand total of up to 65% off of the retail price! These bonus savings are generally able to be applied without the use of a promo code, which makes the transaction simple and seamless with nothing to commit to memory. The next time you feel like treating yourself, surf on over to the LOFT website and navigate to the “sale” tab to watch your savings grow right before your eyes!
- Did somebody say free shipping?You bet we did! Shopping online is as easy as it is convenient, but sometimes you can get hit with shipping fees in addition to paying for your items and potential sales tax. LOFT has eliminated that concern, offering free domestic shipping on all orders that total over $125. When you find yourself debating between a beautiful blouse for date night and a silky soft pair of pajama bottoms, feel free to say yes to both, and say yes to free shipping in the process.
- LOFT Cash.There’s nothing better than making a purchase, getting an item you love to wear, and getting cash back on top of it. LOFT has recently introduced us to LOFT Cash, which is a paper coupon good for $25 off any full-priced purchase of $50 or more. Wondering what you have to do to earn such a fantastic deal? They’ve more than made it easy — you will earn $25 in LOFT Cash for every $50 you spend. In case you’re keeping score, that’s like spending $25 and getting double the stuff after you receive your coupon! LOFT Cash promotions are done on a random schedule, but they do send emails out with a 24-hour heads up, so you can plan your shopping sprees accordingly.
- Power outfits for lady bosses.When you’re shopping at LOFT, form and function take precedence, as they strive to combine cozy materials with refined details that can easily carry you through a day at the office. If you’re looking to spruce up your work attire, you’re in luck! It’s not uncommon for LOFT to offer 30% off of their workwear, including dress slacks, business skirts, and sophisticated blouses. For standard LOFT fashions, a promo code is not required to take advantage of this deal, meaning sweet savings have never been easier to attain. Keep your eye on the website and your inbox for all the details and dates of these promotions.
- Fall in love with the LOVELOFT card.Having a store credit card is frequently one of the best ways to get top deals at major retailers, and LOFT is no exception. When you sign up for the LOVELOFT card, you will automatically receive a 15% off coupon for your first purchase when you use it. Have you had your eye on a lovely new piece but haven’t wanted to make a full-price investment? LOVELOFT may be just the answer for you. The best part? This card doubles as a store rewards card — $400 spent online or in-store equates to 2,000 points earned, and that will get you a $20 LOFT gift card for your trouble. Talk about incentive!
- Stay in love with the LOVELOFT card.The perks of having a LOVELOFT credit card don’t end after your initial discount and potential to earn rewards points. This small and mighty little card entitles you to a $15 LOFT gift card on your birthday each year, giving you one gift that you’re sure to love. Beyond that, you can take an extra 15% off your total purchase of any amount on the first Tuesday of every month. Taco Tuesday is a thing of the past, because with LOVELOFT, it’s now New Top Tuesday.
- Honoring educators.Are you a school teacher or professor with a passion for fashion? Did you know that that profession can get you sweet LOFT deals? All you have to do is present a current staff ID from a university or school system to your cashier at one of the 500+ brick and mortar store locations nationwide, and you will be rewarded with a 15% discount on your purchase. Consider it a tiny, fetching thank-you for your years of service.
- Time to throw a denim party.With all of the different cuts, rises, and styles, shopping for the perfect pair of jeans can feel more like a nightmare than a dream. LOFT not only makes it easy to pick out the denim that suits you best, it frequently gives you up to $20 off the retail price of your brand new skinnies or bootcut jeans. These sales are run several times a year, making it effortless to gear up and stock up for the upcoming season. The only thing better than jeans that feel like they were made for your shape is getting a great deal on them!
- Have you ever considered a job in fashion?One great way to take advantage of discounts on your favorite garb is to get as close as you can to the designers that make them and the stores that sell them, and what better way is there to do that than to work there? Whether you’re on the market for a rewarding career or you’re just looking for a fun side hustle, LOFT is hiring for a wide range of positions. Every position from graphic design to marketing to sales lead on the retail store floor is on the table, and can be easily applied for on the company website. The icing on the professional cake is the employee discount, which is an unbelievable 50% off the adorable duds you’d be buying anyway. Work hard, play hard, shop harder.
- Need to return an item? Not to worry!If a particular color or fit just doesn’t work for you, you can always return it to LOFT quickly and easily. They accept returns on things that haven’t been worn or washed for up to 45 days from the date of purchase, and you will need to provide your receipt. If you need to return something after the 45 day timeline, you will receive store credit in the current amount the item is selling for. If you order online and would prefer to process your return or exchange in-store, just take your packing slip in as your receipt to get it taken care of. You also may return your merchandise to LOFT in the mail using the shipping labels that came on your invoice, or you may ship it back using your favorite courier if you’d rather. If you use the shipping labels provided, the shipping fee will be deducted from your credit. It’s important to note that final sale items are not eligible for return, and that their prices usually end in .88 or .44.
Everybody’s looking for ways to save money on things that they need and want, and with LOFT’s feminine and flirty designs, you won’t be able to resist. That’s why we here at Coupon Surf have taken the guesswork out of getting you the best deals every time. Be so be sure to check out our promo codes list the next time you go shopping, we’re always updating them with new deals and discounts. With all of the cash back, reward points, and cardholder perks, you can find lovely LOFT savings just a click away!