Check back soon for more top deals and coupons from Jo-Ann! In the meantime, if you'd like to save even more, see the savings tips we have below.
Tips and Tricks to Save More at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft
CouponSurf’s promo codes are a great way to cut the cost of your next purchase from Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft stores. But you’ll be happy to learn it’s only one of the ways you can save money when you want to get a little or a lot crafty. Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft stores offer discounts to educators, students, and military personnel—as well as anyone who can get online or access a smartphone. Below, you’ll find CouponSurf’s best tips for saving a bundle at Jo-Ann.
- Jo-Ann always has coupons available. Want to get the latest deals on fabrics and crafting supplies? Then head on over to the Jo-Ann Website and go to the Coupons page. There, you’ll find coupons on a wide variety products and services. The savings are significant—over half off on certain items or services. If you’re heading to a Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft location, you can use the Print option to make a clean, easy-to-clip copy of the coupons. The coupons are also valid online.
- Don’t miss Jo-Ann’s online-only deals. Internet shoppers, you’ll want to visit the Jo-Ann site early and often. At any given time, Jo-Ann offers tens of products at reduced prices. Not only are there deals on the full range of Jo-Ann products, from crafts and hobbies to fabrics and home decor, but also special, time-sensitive offers. Go to the site to check out the monthly deals—and be sure to return every day for the one-day-only deals.
- The Jo-Ann newsletter brings you extra savings. If you want additional savings delivered right to your email inbox, just visit the Jo-Ann Website and sign up for the newsletter. You’ll also be kept in the loop on everything that’s going on at Jo-Ann. The newsletter will bring you new product announcements as well as invitations to in-store events. You’ll also receive inspiration and ideas for new crafting products. Best of all, the newsletter includes coupons good for extra savings at Jo-Ann. You’ll receive a 20% off coupon just for signing up.
- Check out Jo-Ann’s seasonal clearances. Jo-Ann’s biggest sales are on clearance items. At any moment, literally thousands of seasonal products are available at discounted prices. Seasonal clearance prices are available online and at Jo-Ann Craft and Fabric stores. And the savings can be significant. Some items are available at over 50% off.
- Take advantage of the Jo-Ann app. The Jo-Ann app gives users a truly interactive experience, not to mention access to additional savings. With the app, you’ll be able to shop the Jo-Ann website and browse the catalogue, explore trends in your favorite crafts, and find how-to guides in video and photo format. You can also use the app to create custom shopping lists and to post your own how-to videos and photos to Jo-Ann’s #handmadewithjoann community. The app will also provide you with personalized in-store and online deals, as well as access to exclusive mobile coupons. The app is available for smartphones and tablets.
- Become a Jo-Ann VIP. Are you a reseller, or a member of a professional crafting or sewing organization? Maybe you are an interior decorator or designer who loves using Jo-Ann to furnish your client’s homes. Then you can join Jo-Ann’s VIP Club! Membership allows you to take 10% off every Jo-Ann purchase, including sale items, at any Jo-Ann store or the website. You can enroll online; however, to activate your discount card you’ll have to provide a Jo-Ann store manager the following additional documentation: vendor license for resellers, proof of organization membership for professional sewers or crafter, proof of ASID or IIDA membership or professional certification for interior designers.
- Students save at Jo-Ann. Crafting is a great hobby for students: working with your hands reduces stress while keeping your mind active. Students 14 and older enrolled in high school or a higher learning institution are eligible for the program, which provides two coupons and a discount card good for 10% off every purchase. You can enroll online, but you’ll have to present to a store manager student ID (or a report card, if your school doesn’t use IDs) and, if you’re in college, an acceptance letter showing enrollment into a program.
- Use a competitor’s coupon. Sure, Jo-Ann offers customers plenty of options for saving money. But did you know that those options aren’t limited to Jo-Ann’s own coupons and deals? Jo-Ann stores accept some coupons from competitors. So if you have a coupon from Michael’s or Hobby Lobby, bring it with you to the nearest Jo-Ann store. Note: the coupon must be for the exact item you wish to purchase.
- Jo-Ann rewards teachers. Crafting supplies and fabrics can be invaluable to an educator: whether they’re used for art projects or to make learning more active, crafting supplies and fabrics are essential to a well-stocked classroom. So, Jo-Ann offers a Teacher Rewards Discount Card to all eligible educators. The card lets you take 15% off every purchase. To enroll, just sign up online. Before using your card, you’ll need to present a store manager your teacher credential or proof of authorization as a home teacher.
- Jo-Ann offers a military discount. Life in the military can be stressful for enlisted members and their families. So why not reduce some of the anxiety with a family-friendly hobby like crafting? Jo-Ann’s Military Discount Program helps make crafting a more affordable family pastime. The program entitles service members and their family members to 10% off every purchase at Jo-Ann, including on sale and clearance items. You must present proof of your military service or military dependent ID at checkout.
Spotlight on Classes at Jo-Ann
Did you know that Jo-Ann offers a wide range of classes, for crafters of all ages? And with thousands of video tutorials available, Jo-Ann’s classes are accessible even to those with tight schedules. Course catalogues are available on the Jo-Ann Website. Each listing includes a class description, as well as a skill-level rating and reviews from past students. You can also download and print a list of supplies for you class, right from the course description Webpage.
If you can’t fit an in-store class into your schedule, check out Creativebug, Jo-Ann’s online video class series and site. Creativebug offers instruction on a nearly endless variety of crafting projects, from beginning needlepoint to cake decorating and everything in between. When you sign up for a free, one-month Creativebug trial, you’ll also receive a coupon good for 30% off your next purchase from Jo-Ann.
You can even customize a class for yourself or a group of crafters. Simply call the store at which you would like to take the class, and ask to speak to a manager about the details. From scrapbooking to quilting you can organize your next group event and learn a new technique with the help of Jo-Ann.
For those who want to share their passion and knowledge of crafting, Jo-Ann has the perfect opportunity. Store locations are always accepting applications for class instructors. Application forms are available online. Just fill out the form, attach a resume and a short bio, and submit to a store manager at the location where you would like to teach.