Check back soon for more top deals and coupons from JemJem! In the meantime, if you'd like to save even more, see the savings tips we have below.
Tips and Tricks to Save More at JemJem
For the average consumer, buying a mobile device can be a serious purchase. After all, these are the items that accompany us throughout our daily lives. But just because it’s tough to live without this tech, we shouldn’t have to pay more than we can afford just to have it. As you shop JemJem, you’ll find that there are many cool offers that can put a refurbished iPhone, iPad, or Mac in your hands within days.
But before you rush to checkout, make sure to see if any of our JemJem coupon codes apply to your order. And definitely give the following tip list a run through to learn how you can optimize your purchase as well as hook yourself up with JemJem promotions, shipping deals, and financing offers:
- Dial up the Deal of the Day. JemJem features limited-time Deals of the Day that can give you discounts of up to as much as 50% off. That’s no small number, especially when you’re getting half-off on refurbished MacBook Airs. The Deals of the Day selection is varied enough to give you about one option from every product category. But if you don’t see anything you like, just check back the next day to see what JemJem is offering.
- Be carrier aware when you shop for iPhones. One of the best parts about shopping at JemJem is having expansive options when it comes to finding an iPhone that works for you. But that doesn’t mean that every available product will fit your needs. Specifically, some of their refurbished iPhone listings only work with specific phone carriers, such as Verizon or AT&T. So, if you already have a carrier, be sure to select a product that fits to avoid making an expensive mistake. If you want to have an open option, JemJem discounts unlocked iPhones as well—and most of those come with SIM cards.
- Hold on to your cash when you buy clearance devices.In addition to regular JemJem promotions, you can always catch a good deal when you browse the clearance section. While the clearance section doesn’t include accessories, you’ll find numerous iPhones, Macs, and iPads including recent models. The total clearance discounts vary, but you can expect to typically get at least $100 off of the original list price.
- Stay in the know when you’re on the go.If you’re not necessarily looking to buy a mobile device right now, you can sign up for JemJem’s free email newsletter to help you save in the future. Their email alerts are the best way to find out about JemJem promotions first, as well as find out when they have added new products to their inventory. Sometimes, they will even send out exclusive members-only coupon codes.
- Look out for lowered shipping deals. Free shipping can be hard to come by when you shop at JemJem, but that doesn’t necessarily mean you have to pay full price on your next order. At any given time, there are usually JemJem promotions that list discount codes to get shipping reduced to as little as $1.99—on all orders. Check out our current JemJem coupon codes to see if there’s a reduced shipping offer now!
- Have confidence that you got the best deal when you rely on the Norton Shopping Guarantee. JemJem is partnered with several e-commerce programs to ensure the best customer experience and privacy protection. In addition to being McAfee Secure and a Google Certified Trusted Store, JemJem is approved to provide the Norton Shopping Guarantee.
This guarantee not only provides identity protection and purchase guarantees; it also can ensure that you got the lowest price for up to 30 days. Specifically, this program will give you up to $100 to pay the difference for any item that features a lowered price within 30 days of purchase. While this guarantee is not automatic and requires a watchful eye, it can provide peace of mind if you’re worried that your device will get a bigger discount in the coming weeks.
- Extend your peace of mind with a discounted warranty plan. All JemJem purchases are protected with an automatic 30-day warranty, which means they will cover any repairs and replacement needs if the device fails to work during the first 30 days after receipt. However, if you want to make sure you don’t lose your investment to a mechanical problem down the road, it can be well worth it to purchase an extended warranty. Depending on how long you plan on keeping your device, there are 1- and 2-year extended warranty plans that can be added to your order for a nominal fee. While this may drive up the initial cost, it can be less expensive than having to pay for third-party repairs or a new device altogether.
Extended warranties can be purchased for a flat-rate through the store and apply to every product. Typically, JemJem discounts their warranties by about 40% of the total value.
- Discount your data plan when you add a SIM card to your smartphone purchase. To give shoppers easier access to data without the constraints of a phone contract, JemJem offers H2O Wireless SIM cards. Depending on your data needs, each 4G LTE card can be set up with through H2O following their $30, $40, or $50 a month plan. While the cards can be purchased individually through JemJem, the best deal is to include it with your iPhone order. If bought as an iPhone package, JemJem discounts the first month of the data plan by $25.
- Avoid a major dent in your bank account with financing options. Even with JemJem promotions and coupon codes to bring down your total cost, having to purchase a new device can bring about high upfront costs—especially if you have to replace a phone unexpectedly. To help get you connected faster without the budgetary burden, JemJem offers various financing offers.
In 2016, JemJem opened financing opportunities through Affirm, which can provide customers with low monthly payments stretched out over 3, 6, or 12 months. And with an APR of 10%, this financing option can be easier on your wallet than what most other credit cards could offer. But if you prefer, you can also use PayPal Credit, Amazon Pay, or any other major credit card to complete the order.
- Before you buy, keep coupon and return policies in mind. While you can use many of the above tips to save on your JemJem order, you will likely only be able to apply one coupon code per order. Be sure to review the specific details on JemJem discount codes, as some may only apply to certain items or order totals.
And since being a smart shopper isn’t just about getting the lowest price—but also getting the best peace of mind in your purchase—it’s also a good idea to review the JemJem return policy. In general, JemJem will accept returns on all items for up to 30 days. But if you’re returning a device that works, you will likely have to pay the purchase price. Be sure to contact a customer service rep before sending your phone in.
We hope that with all our JemJem discount codes and Tips and Tricks, you’ll be able to get your high-tech needs met without all the high prices. You could even get JemJem savings of up to $100 off, reduced shipping, discounted warranty plans, and more. If you’re not in the market for a like-new refurbished Apple device just yet, be sure to check back for updated coupon codes when you need high-quality products at discounted prices.