Check back soon for more top deals and coupons from IslandSurf.com! In the meantime, if you'd like to save even more, see the savings tips we have below.
Tips and Tricks to Save More at Islanders Coastal Outfitter
Islanders Coastal Outfitter wants your shopping experience to be as fun and relaxing as your island vacation. Our researchers have come up with all the ways you can save with Islanders, from free shipping on select orders to special deals on social media. You can also sign up for a newsletter for the latest updates. Read on to learn about these savings and more before you go on your next shopping spree.
- Surf into free shipping. When you’re busy getting all your surf gear before that big beach vacation, the last thing you want to worry about is shipping charges. Lucky for you, standard shipping from Islanders Coastal Outfitter is FREE for orders over $49. Any orders under $49 will cost a standard shipping charge of $7. Your standard shipping order will get to your doorstep in 3-7 business days. If you feel like that’s cutting it too close, you can opt for expedited shipping in 2-3 business days. Expedited shipping is great if you’re in a hurry to step into those swim trunks, but shipping under $99 will cost you $14. Spend more than $99 and your expedited shipping will also be FREE. Priority shipping is your quickest option in 1-2 business days, but you’ll need to shell out $20 for orders under $99. You can still save with priority shipping though, because purchases over $99 will get you a discount price of only $16 on priority shipping. It’s also important to keep in mind that shipments to Alaska or Hawaii will cost a flat shipping rate of $10 and will get to your location within 7-10 business days. If you have any concerns or requests regarding shipping, contact Islander’s customer care online or over the phone.
- Create an account and earn great deals. Signing up for Islanders Coastal Outfitter’s rewards will get you exclusive deals just for being a dedicated customer. You can save as soon as you create an account with $5 in rewards as a welcome gift to use on anything in the store or online. As a member of the rewards program, you’ll also earn 10% back on every single purchase. Whether the next purchase you make is next week or next season, you’ll be able to redeem your rewards balance at checkout. As an account member, you’ll be able to view everything from your purchase history to your rewards balance right online. So it’s easy to keep track of your earning and keep spending to save more.
- Sign up for Islanders’ email newsletter to unlock more savings. If you don’t want to commit to creating an account with Islanders Coastal Outfitter, you can still save and stay updated by signing up for their newsletter. All you have to do is enter your email address to get access to great deals. Your newsletter will include things like exclusive coupon codes that are exclusive to newsletter subscribers. Plus all of the latest sales available online and in store. You’ll find out about how to enter special giveaways for Islander’s unique Beach Bacon collection as well as stay updated on the latest news from your favorite surf shop.
- Take advantage of limited edition apparel with offers all year long. Even if you’re trapped in the snowy weather up north, you can still channel your inner surf vibes by grabbing the limited edition tees and apparel offered by Islanders Coastal Outfitters. They often include their trademark Pig Face logo and are designed for holidays and other special events. For example, you can order a special Pig Face tee that will help you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day for only $22. Islanders’ homepage will feature the latest item available, so be sure to keep a lookout all year long to keep Islander’s a part of your style.
- Visit Islander’s blog to find tips about their products. If you find yourself surfing the waves and surfing the web, it won’t hurt to take a look at Islander Coastal Outfitter’s exclusive blog. You can access the blog using Islanders’ website and clicking on the blog link. Here, you’ll find several posts regarding style advice, vacation tips, and even some posts that’ll just make you smile. Learn about the best way to wear Birkenstock sandals or the best accessories to bring on your island vacation. These tips will help you save time packing and give you suggestions for what products are best for you. When you’re finished shopping, you can treat yourself to posts about the prettiest beaches to visit or the cutest pigs of Instagram.
- Returns won’t cramp your style.If you want another item in exchange or to simply return your item, Islanders has a return policy that will help you be satisfied with your purchase. You can return all your items that are in new or unused condition, so long as you have the tags or the shoebox for purchased shoes. Any full price purchases that were made with discount codes are eligible for return. However, any purchases during sales or on clearance items are final, which means you can’t return them. In order to get a full refund on your purchase, you’ll want to make sure you return your package within 30 days of purchase.
There are a few reasons your return may be declined:
If you just want a different color, size, or style, you can return your item while also placing a new order for the desired item. If you realize you made a mistake on your order, you’ll need to contact Islander’s customer care to fix the issue, since your order is processed within minutes by an automated system. You can also find a more detailed return policy on the Islanders Coastal Outfitter website.
- your return was shipped outside the 30 day time frame.
- the returned item was worn or used too heavily.
- shoes were not returned with their appropriate box.
- the team at the return center could not locate your order number.
- the item was purchased under a sale or clearance price.
- Follow Islanders on social media for exclusive offers.You definitely have your phone or tablet nearby. Why not take a minute to follow Islanders Coastal Outfitters on your favorite social media accounts? They have a presence on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and many more. You’ll want to check them all out, because each platform may present different savings and promotions. For example, Islanders may hold a giveaway on Instagram for SunBum products that you can only enter through your Instagram account. If you find yourself with several social media accounts, make sure you follow Islanders on each of them to maximize on your savings and deals.
When it comes to shopping with Island Coastal Outfitter, there isn’t a wrong way to save. Make sure you take advantage of these tips and tricks as well as the codes on Coupon Surf to save online or in store. Seasonal and annual beach goers can benefit from all the discounts and deals Islanders has to offer, especially when you follow them on social media or create an online account.