Tips and Tricks to Save More at Home Depot
It’s no secret that our promo codes can help you save immensely on a host of products, but we have gone the extra mile and compiled a list of ways you can cut costs when shopping at Home Depot. With the help of promotional codes, coupons, free shipping, rebates, and the special buy of the day, you can save while shopping in stores or from the comfort of your home.
- Enjoy guilt free shopping. It’s seldom you hear those three words associated with one another, but trust us, it’s possible. Home Depot offers daily and weekly deals that make your shopping a breeze. The retailer takes pride in their quality products accompanied with their low prices. If you happen to miss out on a sale, you have 30 days after your purchase to take advantage of the 30 day price match guarantee. This allows price adjustments to be made on purchases that later go on sale. Savvy shoppers are credited back the price difference by simply presenting their receipt and proof of the lower price. To cash in on additional savings be sure to keep an eye on the website and flyers to check for lower prices on recent purchases.
- Be a super saver with the Home Depot special buy of the day. Every day is a good day at Home Depot. If you believe that offering a specific product for a special low price every day is too good to be true, you better believe it. The special products listed are on the site until the end of the day or until they happen to be sold out. Along with this special offer, every so often, Home Depot will choose a random day to allow online shoppers the pleasure of indulging in free shipping. We all know that the cost of shipping and handling can weigh down the total, but free shipping means even more deeply discounted purchases. The special buy of the day is a great way to stock up your shopping cart while supplies last. Once the supply you’re looking for is no longer in stock, the item can be purchased at a later date, but the exclusive offer will no longer be valid.
- Buy online and pick up in store to save you more. If you don’t want to wait for your items to be delivered to your home and you want to save a little more than opting for store pick up is for you. By picking up your order from your local Home Depot you can get free shipping on all purchases. This can mean big savings on your larger items. All you have to do is choose your items online, add them to your cart and choose the “pickup in store” option. According to the retailer, most online orders will be ready for pick up within two hours of purchasing if they have the item in stock.
- Enjoy money-saving protection plans. If they can’t fix it, they will replace it. It’s not every day a retailer will come through with those kind of amazing benefits and top deals, but Home Depot wants to protect your investment; saving you money on all of your large purchases. Home Depot offers protection plans on specific products that include savings and deals that will bring you and your home joy. If the service team cannot repair the product, as long as the appliance was originally purchased at one of the stores locations or online, you are guaranteed benefits from the first day of purchase, no deductibles or additional fees and parts and labor costs are automatically included for products over $300. This plan is a true cost saver. Speak with a Home Depot representative to protect your purchases and save money on your investments.
- Earn discounts and more through Home Depot credit cards. Home Depot makes having a credit card easy to manage. These credit cards are exclusive to shoppers who qualify and perfect for both big and small projects. Six months of financing on purchases over $299, and up to two year financing make these a great way to finance your home improvement projects. You can also get one year of hassle free returns. If you feel like taking on a larger project, you might be more interested in a project loan card instead. You can apply for this exclusive offer online via the credit center.
- Take full advantage of the rebate center. Home Depot has an online rebate center set up specifically for those shoppers that do a little more than just browsing. If you are a frequent shopper, you can save big bucks with the plentiful offers available through the rebate center. The best part about the rebate center is that it doesn’t take too much information to cash in on the savings. You will need the date of your purchase, along with the specific department you purchased your item from and you’re pretty much good to go. Once your rebate has been submitted, you have the option of tracking your rebate by using the “track your rebate” link.
- Find deeply-discounted products in the overstock department. If you’re looking for a good deal, it’s your best bet that you head on over to overstock on the website. There are some serious sales taking place on top of the already discounted prices. These are some hard to pass up products and Home Depot makes it easy to narrow down your choices by offering several options. You can search products via rating to see what other consumers thought before making a final decision.
- Save extra when renting a vehicle. If you need help transporting your oversized items from point A to point B, it might be beneficial for you to rent a truck. Home Depot offers Load ‘N Go truck rentals that allow you transport large items stress free. This rental does not require a purchase beforehand, but you are asked to put down a $50 deposit prior to picking up your vehicle. You will have the option of choosing between a flatbed truck or a van depending on availability. Choosing this option will save you a bundle on delivery fees, which translates to more money in your wallet. The rates start at $19 for the first 75 minutes and $5 additional for every 15 minutes past the 75.
- Returns simplified. Home Depot offers a consumer friendly return policy that puts the customers concerns and needs first. If you’re not completely satisfied with a product, the retailer will take your purchase back with no obligation. You have the option to either choose to be refunded the total spent on your purchase or you can always choose to exchange the original item for something else at an equal or lesser value. If you prefer to return your purchase via mail, you can go online and request a shipping label you will be able to print out. You have 90 days to return an item and 365 days if you used some sort of consumer credit card from the retailer.
Home Depot offers a host of options including promotions, savings, and discounts to serve each customer’s individual needs. Check out the listed promo codes and tips to ensure that you're saving the most when you shop at the Home Depot. Online shopping at the Depot is full of perks and special offers for every consumer. Whether you happen to be remodeling or grabbing a few simple items for your space, you will get exactly what you’re looking for at discounted prices if you use all the tips and tricks from Coupon Surf.