Tips and Tricks to Save More at Guitar Center
The promo codes that we have listed for you are a great start to saving big on all the musical gear you crave, but do you know all of the other ways you have to save? Deal of the Day specials, slashed prices on professional setup, and free goodies when you take a lesson in-store can all be easily found if you know where to look. Keep reading to get in the loop, and you may never pay a full retail price again.
- Have you ever thought about getting a Gear Card?Store credit cards are a great way to rack up deals on items you’re going to be buying anyway, but the Guitar Center Gear Card is truly in a class by itself. The card is able to be used in-store and online, and offers you 5% back on your purchases by working in tandem with their rewards program. This program entitles you to 5 points for every $1 you spend using your Gear Card, and $10 in rewards monthly for every 1,000 points you earn. These rewards can be redeemed for up to 90 days from the time that they’re issued, which gives you some time to plan for your musical investment. If this sounds like a good fit, surf over to GuitarCenter.com today to view all the terms and fill out an application.
- Special financing allows you to tailor your payments.If you can’t live without a great new instrument much longer and you don’t see it being in the budget for a while, why don’t you see about taking advantage of special financing options at Guitar Center? The company offers a variety of options to choose from, and they all hinge on how much you’re needing to spend. You can find arrangements like 0% interest for 36 months, no interest if paid off in 12 months, 0% interest for 48 months, and many more. The goal is to make playing music as affordable as possible, and although these offers do require credit approval, they are definitely worth taking a look at the next time you’re shopping.
- Take advantage of the Guitar-a-Thon.One of the biggest sales that Guitar Center runs is known as their Guitar-a-Thon, and it happens at least once a year. During the promotional period, you can find things like guitars, keyboards, stands, and more, all for up to $540 off of their retail price! Have your eye on a beautiful new bass, but can’t justify the cost? Watch for the Guitar-a-Thon and get ready to make sweet music for less coin.
- Make your day with their Deal of the Day.Everyone loves to get something on sale, and at Guitar Center, it’s as easy as cruising to their website and seeing what the day has to offer. The company features Deal of the Day sales that rotate every 24 hours, and include all the big names in musical instruments you know and trust. These deals are completely random, so your chance to save is a surprise every day! What could be better than that?
- Get a professional setup and save.Do you have an instrument that just isn’t playing like it used to? If so, Guitar Center has the gurus in store that can make it sing like it’s brand new. Check out their Signature Setup services the next time you’re looking for help tuning, re-stringing, or maintaining your gear in any way. The staff at Guitar Center are well-trained and skilled, and they can help you make the music you want to make. The best part? The company runs promotions from time to time that allow you to take $5 off the cost of this service, leaving more money in your pocket.
- Take a lesson and get some freebies.Guitar Center strives to go above and beyond just selling you musical instruments—they want to help you get the most out of them, too. At a majority of their national locations, they feature music studios with certified teachers that are more than happy to teach you how to play. The curriculum is top-notch, the environment friendly and inviting, and they offer classes in off-hours to fit neatly into your busy schedule. What could be better than that? Well, they also run promotions that waive the registration fee and give you a free tee shirt just for signing up for class! Mastering an art form and getting freebies? Sign us up!
- Enter to win major prizes at Guitar Center.There’s nothing better than winning awesome prizes in a contest, and at Guitar Center, those prizes could save you hundreds on a new guitar! The company holds sweepstakes on occasion that are completely free to enter, and they yield huge prizes like custom amps, Fender acoustics, and so much more. Stop by your local shop to enter, or take a look at their current contests at GuitarCenter.com—you’ll be glad you did.
- Not looking to buy? How about a rental!Renting equipment that you don’t own can put the icing on the cake of any party or celebration, and Guitar Center has exactly what you’re looking for. The company has a vast array of sound systems in different sizes, and they’re sure to have what will meet the requirements of your event. Rental packages start at just $54.99, and you have the option of single-day or weekend packages to choose from. Take a peek at GuitarCenter.com today, and make your party an event to remember.
- Save big on used gear.Any professional musician will tell you that an instrument doesn’t have to be brand new to make a beautiful sound, and buying used can allow you to get an awesome new piece without draining your bank account. On Guitar Center’s website, they have a marketplace where users can buy and sell used amps, guitars, mixers, and so much more from wherever they are in the country! These instruments are in excellent condition, and can be yours at a fraction of their retail price. Check it out today—your wallet will thank you.
- Changed your mind? Not a problem.We’ve all had the experience of making a purchase, only to get it home and realize that it doesn’t work for us exactly how we’d anticipated. Guitar Center totally understands what that’s like, and they have implemented a simple and seamless return policy to mitigate such situations. If you find yourself in this predicament, you have 45 days to make your return, and two options to complete it. If you made your purchase in one of Guitar Center’s many store locations, you can return it back to the store with your receipt. If you purchased online, you may return it in-store if you wish, or you can submit your return by mail if a store is not convenient to you. To get started, all you have to do is contact the customer support staff at Guitar Center and request a return authorization. They will give you specific instructions from that point, and you can ship your product back to the address listed on their website. It’s important to note, however, that the company will not credit you for either your original shipping charges or your return shipping fee.
Everyone is always looking for ways to make every penny count when they’re on the hunt for new musical instruments and accessories, and we here at Coupon Surf hope to deliver that directly to you. Be sure to use the coupons and promo codes that we’ve compiled, as well as the insider secrets our researchers have found for you. If you have any questions, or if you need help with anything, be sure to contact the customer service department at Guitar Center directly. They are there to aid you through every stage of the purchasing process.