Tips and Tricks to Save More at GAP
The promo codes that we have listed for you are an amazing way to start saving on all your clothing and accessory needs, but the truth is that they’re only the beginning of all the savings at your disposal at GAP! Exclusive email discounts, GAP Card’s rewards program, and even days when you can pick your own sale are all at your fingertips if you know where to look. Keep reading to put yourself in the loop, and get ready to let the deals come to you.
- Seasonal sales yield huge discounts.Has the weather got you down where you are? Why not spruce up both your closet and your mood with a seasonal sale at GAP? A few times a year, the company runs sales based on the season that allow you to stock up on wardrobe essentials for up to 75% off their retail price! This includes select pieces from every category of their inventory, including women’s, men’s, kids, and maternity. These sales tend to change with the wind, so check GAP.com today to see what’s current.
- Save big for shopping online.Buying clothes online has revolutionized the way we shop, allowing us to pick chic new pieces while sitting in our pajamas. At GAP, you not only have the convenience factor at play when you buy online, you also have the ability to knock a chunk of change off your order! The company features deals from time to time that entitle you to 40% off your total order on their website, and those savings can really add up. Be sure to double check their current promotions before you buy, and you could save a bundle on new duds.
- Did somebody say free shipping?Making an online purchase can be an investment, and sometimes paying to ship that investment to your door is enough to bust even the most generous budgets. At GAP, that is truly a concern of the past. The company offers free standard shipping on all orders totalling $50 or more. You read that correctly—all your new gear delivered to your door without costing you an extra dime. Not spending $50 at GAP.com today? That’s no problem! Their flat rate for orders under that amount is only $7, so you won’t have any nasty surprises at checkout. If only everything in life could be that easy!
- Turn your cash into GAP cash.On occasion, GAP gives you the ability to turn all the cash you spend in-store or online into GAP Cash. You may be wondering what that is—well, GAP Cash is a program that allows you to earn a coupon for $25 off anything in their inventory for every $50 you spend. All it takes to qualify is to make a purchase of that amount, and the GAP Cash is yours. Shortly thereafter, the company runs a promotion allowing you to use the GAP Cash you’ve earned within specified dates. It’s a great idea to keep in mind that these coupons can only be redeemed on a minimum $50 purchase, so the more you spend, the more you earn, and the more you save the next time you shop! What could be better than that?
- Keep in touch with GAP.Signing up to receive emails from your favorite retailers is a great way to stay in the know with what’s new at their company, but did you know it can save you money too? At GAP, it definitely can. The next time you’re perusing GAP.com, consider putting your email in at the prompt at the top of the home page. If you do, you will receive all the latest news and hottest releases before the rest of the world finds out about them, and you’ll also get a coupon for 25% off your next purchase! What are you waiting for? Go sign up!
- Have you ever considered getting a GAP card?Store credit cards are a great way to take advantage of special discounts and promotions while racking up rewards points, and the GAP Card is in a class by itself. There are two options for GAP Cards—one that is just a store card, and the other that is a Visa card as well. The store card is linked to its own rewards program, which entitles you to 5 points for every $1 you spend in-store or online at GAP. The Visa, however, goes above and beyond and gives you an additional 1 point for every $1 you spend anywhere else. For every 500 points you earn, you receive a reward worth $5. As if that wasn’t enough, you will also be entitled to 15% off the first purchase you make with your card, extra bonus savings throughout the week, and so much more. Additionally, if you earn 5,000 points over the course of a year, you’ll get a complimentary bump to GAP Silver, which comes with even more perks. If this sounds like it’s right for you, apply today and get ready to rake in the deals.
- Make today a sale day.Among the many amazing benefits available to GAP Silver and GAP Silver Visa holders, one of the standouts is the ability to pick a day and make it your own personal sale day. That’s right—when you have either of these cards, you can schedule one day online to be your sale day, and you can expect to take 15% off your purchases on that day. See GAP.com for more details on how to pencil in your savings, and let GAP treat you to a custom sale while you treat yourself!
- Make GAP your new BFF.Following the brands you love on social media is a wonderful way to maintain a direct line of contact with them, but when you follow GAP, you get that and more. Add them to your Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram today, and you’ll be first in line for company events, exciting new products, and all the style inspiration you can handle. Follow them today—you’ll be glad you did.
- 4-in-1 checkout makes online shopping hassle-free. Using GAP.com is fun enough on its own, but did you know that you can add a great sweater to your bag there, then surf over to BananaRepublic.com and pick out a beautiful new pair of chinos to match? You absolutely can! GAP has teamed up with its sister companies to give you a full-range shopping experience, allowing you to share a shopping cart between their website and the sites for Athleta, Banana Republic, and Old Navy. You can take advantage of the sales at all the different stores, then check out in one convenient place when you’re done. For those of you keeping score, that’s four times the savings in one online cart! Check it out today—your wallet will thank you.
- Changed your mind? Just return it.We’ve all had the experience of grabbing a beautiful new outfit, only to get it home and realize that it doesn’t work for us quite the way we’d anticipated. At GAP, they totally understand, and have implemented a simple and seamless return policy to mitigate these types of situations. The company accepts returns for up to 45 days from the day you bought it, which gives you plenty of time to decide if it’s right for you. If not, you have your choice of convenient return options. If you purchased your item in-store, you may return it to the store for a full refund. If you made your purchase online, however, you can return it in-store or submit your return by mail. If you choose to do it by mail, visit GAP.com and utilize their interactive returns process to receive a returned shipping label and further instructions. Then, all you have to do is pack it up and ship it right back to them. You should see your credit within 10 business days of your returned product being received, but it’s important to note that you will need to include the original invoice in the box. The great news? All returns made through the mail are completely free!
Everyone wants to find the best deals they can when they’re shopping, and we here at Coupon Surf strive to deliver them directly to you. Be sure to utilize the coupons and promo codes that we have listed for you, as well as the insider secrets our researchers have unearthed. If you have any questions about anything, or if you need a little bit of help making your purchase, don’t hesitate to contact the customer support staff at GAP directly. They are ready, willing, and able to make your shopping experience a pleasant one, and send you off with a look you’ll love.