Tips and Tricks to Save More at Fuse Lenses
After you use one of our Fuse Lenses coupon codes to save on your first set of replacement lenses, you’ll uncover the product quality that will have you itching for another pair. Fortunately, you may not have to pay full price on that purchase either, thanks to this list of totally awesome money-saving pointers. From exclusive (and free) member offers to specialized products, this trendsetting lens provider has a few hidden ways to get more mileage out of your cash:
- Get on the VIP list.Fuse Lenses was built for its customers. And the company is all about hooking its followers up with exclusive deals—but you have to opt-in first. To become a Fuse VIP, all you have to do is sign up for free on their site using your email address. Right away, you’ll get a 10% Fuse Lenses discount just for subscribing. After that, expect to receive regular alerts on exclusive Fuse Lenses promotions, product updates, and other members-only information.
- Focus on free shipping.This replacement lenses provider has an excellent track record of getting their product out to customers fast. Better yet, they’ll send you domestic orders free of charge with no minimum purchase requirement. If you end up not satisfied with your new shades, they won’t give you any hassle, as their return shipping is available at no extra charge to you.
- Bookmark the blog to stay on top of Fuse Lenses offers. Unlike a lot of other branded blogs, Fuse Lenses stream of content isn’t 100% focused on making a sale. Instead, they are set on giving their customers a ton of useful info on sunglasses and the trends that are shaping the future of shades. If you pay close attention to their posts, there’s a good chance you’ll also be able to catch sneak peeks of upcoming products, as well as the occasional alert for a Fuse Lenses sale.
- Staying active? Snag free sunglasses with a Fuse Lenses sponsorship. Tapping into the activewear market, Fuse Lenses has developed a really strong following among those who live for thrills, competition, and athletic skills. Due to their lenses’ ability to stay strong in the face of all kinds of activities, the fitness crowd has clung on to the brand. As a result, Fuse Lenses has found that adventurers and athletes make for great promoters, especially if they already have a strong social media presence.
If you think you have the lifestyle to rep the Fuse brand, you can apply for a sponsorship from the company. In exchange for making Fuse Lenses part of your content stream, they will hook you up with free gear. Not everyone who applies gets accepted, so hang on to these pro tips for your submission: Share stellar photos (GoPro!), show off your followers, and tell a story that gets the pulse racing.
- Skip the optician, see Dr. Fuse for your prescription lenses instead. Fuse Lenses believes that just because you have specialized vision, it doesn’t mean you should have to sacrifice style. As such, they offer their line of designer-fitted lenses with prescription power if you need it. Keep in mind, you’ll have to know what your prescription is and pay a little extra than the standard lens price. Even so, FuseRx lenses are packed with a high level of quality that you won’t find anywhere else—and certainly not at the competitive price that Fuse Lenses offers.
- Eavesdrop on eBay to score some extra savings. While the Fuse Lenses site doesn’t make a habit of hosting mega sales, there’s a little known shop they host on eBay that is stuffed with incredible savings on sunglasses. Their eBay selection features already fitted frames, as well as specific lenses that may or may not have already been returned.
Everything in the shop is in new condition with original packaging and starts at an incredibly low initial bid. If you already know what you’re looking for, and you find it in their listings, there’s a good chance you’ll be setting yourself up for a one-of-a-kind steal.
- Keep your eyes peeled for exclusive events.Knowing that seeing is believing, Fuse Lenses makes an effort to host cool promotions at events every so often. Usually, they’ll set up their stations at exciting free lifestyle events—such as hang gliding shows—to give you a look at what their brand is all about. While it’s definitely a good opportunity to get a feel for their shades before you buy, it’s also worth a visit if you’re in the area, as lucky patrons could end up with some free swag just for stopping by.
- Create one-of-a-kind shades with their custom lens program.If you can’t find a fit for your replacement lenses through the expansive Fuse Lenses product list, don’t lose sight just yet! With a mission to provide replacement lenses for all frames, Fuse Lenses offers custom sizing for those frames that you can’t find a match for on their site.
All you have to do is pay a few extra dollars above the standard price and ship in your frames to receive a brand new set of lenses that meet your exact specifications. While this service does come at a cost, you might be saving in the end as there may not be any other way to replace your frame’s damaged lens. And that’s always a loss for that special pair of sunglasses! But with Fuse Lenses, they can be good as new.
- Join the crowd and follow the brand on social media to get a close watch on Fuse Lenses promotions. As any youth-minded brand knows, staying active on social media is the key to success. That’s why Fuse Lenses shares their savings on popular platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
In addition to getting the occasional Fuse Lenses discount offer, followers will find a lot more in their feeds, such as product highlights, industry news, and special event updates. If you get engaged, you may even catch other customers sharing their thoughts—and their shades—with the audience. That gives you a chance to see the goods before you fill up your online shopping cart.
- Stay cool and stay in the know about return policies and coupon code exclusions. As with all their services, Fuse Lenses likes to keep their returns process as smooth as possible. That’s why they offer free return shipping on all purchases. Fuse offers full refunds on returns if you’re unhappy with the product for any reason. You just have to make sure to send back the original packaging and contents within 60 days of your original purchase date.
If you’re eager to use those Fuse Lenses discount codes, you’ll want to get familiar with their exclusions on promotions. While there aren’t too many rules, the company may only run certain coupon codes for a specific amount of time. So it’s important to read the fine print of individual offers. And before you fill up that cart, know what discount you want to use, as they only accept a single promotion per purchase.
Now that you know all the best Tips and Tricks to Save More at Fuse Lenses, you can stop bumming out about those scratched, scuffed, or snapped shades and start soaking up the sun! And don’t forget to take a peek at all our Fuse Lenses coupon codes to truly maximize your savings!