Tips and Tricks to Save More at Contact Lens King
The promo codes that we have listed for you are a great kickstart to major savings when you’re shopping at Contact Lens King, but are you aware of other ways you can save? Special email deals, build-your-own sales, and low prices on all the big brands can be at your disposal if you know where to find them. Keep reading to get in the loop, and you may never pay a full retail price again.
- Take advantage of your vision insurance or FSA plan. If you have a health insurance plan or FSA that you pay for independently, or you have one through your employer, you probably know whether or not you have vision coverage. What you might be surprised to know, however, is that you can utilize these plans at Contact Lens King! When you select the contact lenses that you need, check the FSA eligibility before you check out if you utilize a savings plan. If you have standard vision insurance, you may be able to submit your receipt for your contacts to the company for reimbursement, which can save you big on out of pocket costs. Check your plan for the specific details—your wallet will thank you.
- Refer a friend and you’ll both save big. The old adage states that sharing is caring, and at Contact Lens King, that sentiment holds true. The company offers a Refer-a-Friend program that allows both you and your friends or family members to save on the contact lenses they need. All you have to do is click on the “Refer a Friend” link at the bottom of their website’s home page, log into your account, and send off the invites. Every time one leads to an order, you’ll get a $10 bonus on your account just for sharing the love, and they’ll get the super low prices you already enjoy. Who wouldn’t like that?
- Keep in touch with Contact Lens King. Receiving emails from your favorite retailers is a great way to stay informed of company news, but at Contact Lens King, you get that and more. The next time you're browsing their website, consider entering your email address in the labeled box on the home page. If you do, you'll find all the company info you can handle, sneak peeks of new products, steals and deals you can’t find anywhere else, and more, all delivered to your inbox without your having to give it a second thought. What are you waiting for? Sign up today.
- Can’t find a sale? Why not make your own? So you've found the exact contacts you need, but they’re not currently on sale and you don't have time to wait around for a potential price reduction. You may think that your only option is to pay the full retail price, but at Contact Lens King, that may not be the case! On occasion, the company offers deals that shave up to 10% off the cost of your total purchase across their vast inventory. For those of you keeping score at home, that essentially means that you can take a non-sale item and turn it into your own personal sale. These promotions don't last long, so keep an eye on the website to find out when they go live.
- Register for an account and get extra benefits. Signing up for an account at ContactLensKing.com makes the ordering process very simple, but do you know all of the other benefits it can give you? Signing up for an account allows you to save your prescription information, modify it if it changes, and even order for other people by accessing their prescriptions quickly and easily. This can save time and hassle, and the best part is that it’s absolutely free! Get signed up today—you’ll be glad you did.
- All the major brands. If you’re a brand new customer at Contact Lens King, you might be concerned about ordering something as important as contact lenses from a new retailer. Don’t worry! Their inventory is well stocked with all of the big names, including Acuvue, Bausch & Lomb, Air Optix, and so many more, all at prices that set them apart from their competition. The next time you’re on the market for new lenses, take a peek at their stock and see what savings await you.
- More than just contacts. It’s likely that you know Contact Lens King for their namesake product and undeniable reputation, but are you aware of the other products they carry? The company has contact lens solution, reading glasses, and more extras that help you take proper care of your eyes regardless of how you want to do it. Take a glance at their expansive inventory today, and make Contact Lens King your one-stop shop for everything eye.
- Add Contact Lens King to your news feed. Following the companies you love on social media opens up a direct line of contact to them in the event that you ever need it, but following Contact Lens King gives you so much more than that alone. Add them to your news feed on Facebook or Twitter, and you will have a front row seat to customer reviews, exclusive deals, product highlights, and more. Follow them today and make yourself the most informed person in the room.
- Got the wrong contacts? They’ve got you covered. We've all had the experience of grabbing a great new product online, only to get it home and realize that it isn’t right for us after all. Contact Lens King totally understands what that's like, and they have implemented a simple and seamless return policy to mitigate these types of situations. The company accepts returns for up to 30 days from the day you bought your box of contacts, so you have plenty of time to decide whether or not they’re a good fit. If not, all you have to do is drop their customer support staff a line by phone or email. A representative will get in touch with you with an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number and some additional return instructions. Then you simply pack up your product and ship it right back to them. It's important to note, however, that the company will not credit you for any shipping charges you paid, either original or return.
Everyone is searching for better ways to stretch their dollar when they’re shopping for the contact lenses they need, and we here at Coupon Surf want to help you achieve that goal. Be sure to utilize the coupons and promo codes that we have comprised for you, as well as the tricks of the trade that our researchers have found. If you have any questions, or if you need a little bit more help figuring out which lenses are ideal for you, feel free to contact the customer service department at Contact Lens King directly. They are there to aid you through every stage of the purchasing process.