Check back soon for more top deals and coupons from Champion! In the meantime, if you'd like to save even more, see the savings tips we have below.
Tips and Tricks to Save More at Champion
The promo codes that we have listed for you here provide a wonderful gateway to steals and deals at Champion. But the truth is that they’re only the beginning of all the discounts available to you. Affiliate programs, top deals that are only for email subscribers, and deep discount sales can easily be found if you follow our tips! Keep reading to stay in the know, and to keep more of your cash in your wallet where it belongs.
- Buy more, save more. Everyone loves to take advantage of a sale price, but how often can you say that you got an even bigger discount for buying more items? At Champion.com, you can say that fairly often. The company runs promotions that slash the prices of 2 or more items, such as mix-and-match tops, sports bras, and bottoms. These sales can sometimes save you up to 40% off their regular cost. So be sure to check out the deals they have the next time you’re browsing for activewear.
- Show your pride and save.Buying gear that features the logo or name of your favorite sports team is a great way to show your support. But paying for registered gear can sometimes be costly. At Champion, it doesn’t have to be! The company features sales on sweats and tees with some of the biggest names in sports, and these deals can give you 20% off their regular price. Whether it’s hometown pride or the major leagues, check their website to see if you can score a sale while showing off your faves.
- Refer-a-Friend and get both of you a discount.With Champion’s Refer-a-Friend program, earning a deal on the gear you crave has never been easier. First, register for an account at Champion.com and tell your friend to do the same. Then, when they make their first purchase, they’ll receive 20% off of their total! The best part? As soon as they complete the sale, you get a coupon for 20% off your next purchase for referring them. Sharing is caring, and Champion makes that easy to do.
- A thank-you for your service.Military discounts serve as small tokens of appreciation from corporations, and Champion takes it one step further. Their 10% discount applies to all active and veteran military personnel, all students, and all educators who are currently working or retired. If you’re shopping on the website, it’s important to note that they utilize a service called ID.me to verify your military or employer identification. This is an application that allows you to sign in and provide your ID information to them. They in turn verify the ID and allow you to use it on participating websites, no physical presentation needed! Consider it a little bit of payback for all of your service and hard work.
- Save big on shipping with Champion.com.When you’re shopping online, paying expensive shipping charges on top of the cost of your gear can be a real drag. At Champion, they have made that a concern of the past. The company offers free standard shipping for any order that totals over $60. You read that correctly—absolutely free shipping on anything you buy that adds up to $60 or more. Not making a full $60 investment this time? Champion has your back. They offer a flat rate of $7.99 for standard shipping for all other order totals. It’s simple, easy to understand, and adds up to even bigger savings.
- Keep in touch with Champion.Receiving emails from your favorite retailers is a great way to stay on top of new products as they come out. What’s even better is that a Champion email subscription can lead you to exclusive promotions you won’t find anywhere else. The next time you’re browsing Champion.com, consider signing up for their email newsletter in the labelled box. This will entitle you to all the company info you need, as well as some discounts and sales that aren’t available to the general public. Sign up today and become a true insider.
- Save on sports attire for your little ones.Kids are hard on their clothes, so getting them on sale when you can is always the way to go. Champion fully understands this, and maintains a dedicated sale page for little ones’ clothing on their website. These promotions are divided into boys’ and girls’ departments. They include great deals like Double Dry Action Fleece Full Zip Kids’ Hoodies as low as 3/$33, and Kids’ Mesh Shorts as low as 3/$27. Looking for comfy, durable play clothes for your tots and growing athletes? Check out the sale page to see what Champion deals they have for you!
- Stay comfortable in a classic.The Champion tee shirt is a quintessential element to any wardrobe. It’s perfect for both expressing your casual style and getting in the workout you may have been putting off. From time to time, you’re able to find these amazing tees on sale at Champion.com for 2 for $10. For those of you who are keeping score, that is double the fashion and fit for less coin. These shirts normally run $8 apiece, so if you’re scouring the web in search of some perfect basics, keep your eyes open for Champion’s tee shirt sales.
- Got a sports blog? Become an affiliate.There are many ways to save money when you’re shopping at Champion. But have you ever considered letting the iconic brand make money for you? If you have a website or a blog of your own, you should think about becoming a Champion affiliate. It’s fast, easy, and free. All you have to do is fill out the application on the website, and once they’ve approved you, they’ll provide you with everything you need to get going. You can look forward to 6% commission, and those checks are sent out monthly as long as you hit the minimum threshold of $25. Making money off of a major brand and bringing more traffic to your site in the process? How great is that?
- Have to return an item? No problem!When you have to return a product you purchased at Champion, you have 90 days from the date of purchase to get it done. The company offers three simple return options to choose from. Pick the one that’s most convenient for you. The first option is to use the pre-paid shipping label that came with your order, and return the product by mail. If you choose this option, it’s important to note that a $6.95 charge will be subtracted from your total credit for the shipping, unless your order was shipped incorrectly or the item was damaged in transit. Your second option is to choose the carrier that you’re most comfortable with and ship it to the address posted on the website. In this instance, no shipping charge will be deducted from your refund amount to cover the return. Beyond that, with either mail-in option, it can take up to 30 days to see your refund on your credit card or bank statement. Finally, you have the option to return your merchandise in a Hanesbrands Outlet Store if there is one local to you. It’s a great idea to keep in mind that, if you’re looking for an exchange, taking it to the brick and mortar retail store is your easiest option. Otherwise, you’ll have to return your item and place an order for the correct item, unless it’s the exact same style.
Everyone is looking to get more bang for their buck, and we here at Coupon Surf want to help you achieve that the next time you’re shopping with Champion. Be sure to use all of the sports wear coupons and promo codes we’ve got for you. And take advantage of the little tricks our researchers have found. With the huge trend in “athleisure” clothes, you’ll want to stock up on Champion styles today. If you find yourself in need of some help picking out your sport or leisure wear, be sure to give Champion’s customer service department a call. They are there to make sure you’re satisfied, whether you’re chilling out in their gear or working up a serious sweat.