Check back soon for more top deals and coupons from Budget US! In the meantime, if you'd like to save even more, see the savings tips we have below.
Tips and Tricks to Save More at Budget
The promo codes that we have listed for you are a wonderful way to start saving when you’re looking to rent a car from Budget, but are you aware of all the other ways you have to save? Free upgrades, discounts on rentals for the weekend, and top deals for AARP members are all at your fingertips if you know where to find them. Keep reading to put yourself in the loop, and get ready to cruise into Budget rental savings.
- Become a Fastbreak member and save. Some companies have rewards programs for those who make frequent purchases, and Budget has a similar benefits program to improve your car rental experience. The Fastbreak program is free to join, and entitles you to exclusionary discounts and deals that you can’t find anywhere else. Beyond that, it allows you to keep all your rental information securely stored on Budget.com, and lets you avoid waiting in line at the rental office. All you have to do is show them your ID and be on your way. You’ll enjoy that convenience for both picking up and dropping off your rental. All you have to do is visit Budget.com to sign up, and you’ll be ready to roll in no time. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal to us!
- Keep in touch with Budget.Speaking of exclusive offers, did you know that you can have them delivered directly to your email? With Budget, you can! The next time you’re browsing their website, consider entering your email address at the prompt to sign up. You’ll be the first in line for all their amazing upcoming promotions. Beyond that, they’ll keep you informed of company news, as well as policy changes and other pertinent information. Sign up today if you’re ready to save big!
- Are you a business owner? Budget has the program for you.If you run your own small business and find your employees frequently needing to rent cars for work, you should check out the Budget Business Program. This service entitles you to up to 30% off the cost of your rental, a $3 credit for each day you have a Budget car, Fastbreak membership with all its perks, and so much more. You’ll even get access to tailored customer support just for you. Take a peek at the Budget Business Program terms today, and get your company on the road for less.
- Get Florida car rental deals with Budget.Whether you’re headed south for spring break or you’re just looking to explore the Sunshine State, you might be able to score yourself a discount at Budget. From time to time, the company runs promotions that shave a good portion of the rental rate off of Florida-bound vehicles, allowing you to make it to the beach without breaking the bank. It’s important to note that these are one-way rentals. But if that sounds good to you, you could be looking at a daily cost as low as $4.89. If only everything in life could be that easy!
- Want a bigger car? Consider free car rental upgrades.Free group upgrades are one of the many perks that can be found when you rent your car from Budget, and getting them is as easy as keeping your eyes open for a promotion! If you’ve booked your rental but are now taking an extra couple of kids along with you, watch the website for free group upgrades. You could get yourself a little extra space during your journey, without paying extra money. Your wallet will thank you!
- Get major savings on that weekend roadtrip.When you think about your next getaway, do you see a weekend trip to a hot spot that’s not too far from home? If so, you could find yourself scoring some pretty amazing Budget discounts. The company frequently offers deals on weekend rentals, and they can save you up to 20% off the regular price of your booking! Promotions like these come and go, so be sure to check Budget.com or call your local office to confirm before you make your travel plans.
- Taking an extended sabbatical? That could save you!It’s rare to find a situation where you can pay less and get more, but at Budget, that’s precisely what you may find. They offer occasional promotions that entitle you to $10 off any rental of $100 or more. For those of you keeping score, that means you can have the car for longer and keep some extra change in your pocket. If you’ve got a lot of driving to do, let Budget make it a little easier by reducing some of your financial burden. You’ll be glad you did!
- Deep discounts on mini leases at Budget.Whether you’re planning to stay out of state for a month on business or you’re just looking to rent a car while you peruse your buying options, you could be the perfect candidate for a mini lease. Although the name is relatively self-explanatory, these arrangements typically pertain to longer term rentals and are not designed for weekend trips or specifically allotted vacations. At Budget, you could save on a mini lease if you catch them during one of their promotions, which could put some money back into your bank account! The company is known to offer up to $75 off your mini lease of $600 or more, and really, what could be better than that? Check Budget.com today to see your lease options!
- Let your AARP card drive you to top deals.Among the many amazing benefits your AARP membership entitles you to, one of the most useful may be the Budget rental car discounts. AARP members can expect to save up to 65% off their reservation, and those savings can really add up! To get the Budget AARP discount, all you have to do is present your membership card when you arrive to pick up your car, and voila! More money stays in your wallet where it belongs.
- Change of plans? Budget has your back.Sometimes life gets in the way of even the most carefully thought out travel plans, and Budget has a plan to mitigate those situations simply and seamlessly. If you need to cancel a rental you reserved directly through Budget, all you have to do is log into your account on their website and navigate to the “View, Change, or Cancel an Existing Reservation” page. In terms of their cancellation policies, it really depends on your specific reservation. If you prepaid your rental, a $50 cancellation fee will be subtracted from your refunded amount if you cancel prior to the time slated for you to pick the car up. If it’s after that time, that fee increases to $150. If you have not prepaid your reservation, you have until 48 hours prior to your scheduled pickup to cancel without any fee being deducted from your refund. If you cancel after that timeframe, a $75 cancellation fee will be subtracted from your credit. It’s important to note that, if you made your reservation through an affiliated website or travel agency, you will be subject to their terms and conditions regarding cancellation.
Everyone is always looking for ways to stretch their dollar, and we here at Coupon Surf strive to help you do just that when you’re renting cars from Budget. Be sure to use the coupons and promo codes that we have compiled for you, as well as the insider secrets our researchers have unearthed. If you have any questions, or if you need more help finalizing your travel plans, don’t hesitate to contact the customer support staff at Budget directly. They are there to happily help you through every stage of the rental process.