Tips and Tricks to Save More at Brayola
Bra shopping doesn’t have to take all day long while you empty your wallet. Brayola puts the sizing, fitting, and buying together into one easy step with plenty of ways to save money along the way. Read on to learn about free shipping opportunities, discounts for signing up, and more. You’ll also learn about the benefits of joining the affiliate program, the rewards program, and following Brayola on social media.
- Did somebody say FREE shipping? Whenever you’re ordering something online, the last thing you want to worry about is outrageous shipping charges. Luckily, Brayola offers a great way to save when it comes to getting your new bra into your top drawer. When you use standard shipping, you get completely free shipping on orders over $70! This is a pretty good deal, considering that regular shipping rates on orders under $70 will cost you an extra $5. Standard shipping gets your order to your doorstep in 5-9 business days, which also isn’t bad when it comes to saving time. You’ll also have priority and express shipping options, but each will come at an extra price. Priority shipping will get to you in 2-4 business days for $8.95, and it covers the cost if your order is sent from a few suppliers. If you’re really in a hurry, Express shipping in 2 or 1 business days will definitely be a bit pricier at $25 and $35, respectively. If you’re more concerned about saving time than money, the Priority or Express options can be a good choice for you. You’ll be able to find all you need to know about shipping and the delivery process under the Shipping & Handling tab on Brayola’s website.
- Sign up and earn a discount right off the bat. One of the fastest and easiest ways to get yourself a discount with Brayola is by adding your email address to their email list. All new email subscribers will get a 15%-20% discount to use on their first purchase! If you weren’t already excited to buy your first bra from Brayola, then using this special discount is even more motivation to get shopping. Being on the email list won’t hurt you, either. All the latest Brayola deals, discounts, promotions, and new product info will be sent right to your email address. It’s just another reason to procrastinate at work when you see a new email alert in your inbox.
- There’s a Daily Deal with your name on it. Brayola makes it easy to shop on a budget with their Daily Deals. When you click the big red link on their homepage, you’ll find a countdown that lets you know how much longer the Daily Deals are available. That means you better act quickly, before time literally runs out! You can find awesome sale prices, like $29.99 on a Paramour T-shirt bra that’s originally $42. Maybe you’ll prefer an unlined bra, originally $38 but only $29.99 with the Daily Deal price. You’ll find a decent handful of products to choose from with each Daily Deal. But if you don’t find anything you like, you can just wait until tomorrow to see what the next Deal has in store! Finding the best prices on bras has never been so exciting.
- Become a Brayolista through the rewards program. If you love the bras you find on Brayola and you’re shopping for new ones frequently, then you should definitely consider signing up for their rewards program. Guess what you’ll get? For every 10 bras you buy, you’ll get one absolutely FREE! That’s right, being a dedicated Brayolista has its benefits. Once you buy your 10th bra, all you have to do is email Brayola, and they’ll pick out a bra from your preferences. So you’ll get exactly what you want, even though it’s a surprise! Keep in mind that if you return any bras that are included in your rewards, Brayola will deduct those points. Each bra that you purchase should also be over $30 to count toward your 10 bra points. For more details about the Brayola rewards program and how to get one step closer to your FREE bra, check out the Brayola Rewards link at the bottom of the web page.
- Become an affiliate and reap the benefits. If you run your own website or blog and you think your visitors would love the great deals from Brayola, why not sign up as a Brayola affiliate? You can earn up to 10% commission on every referred sale, which is an awesome deal in itself. All you have to do is complete the easy application to get started. You’ll have access to links and banners to embed in your site and entice your visitors to go bra shopping with Brayola. Each sale earns you money, and you’ll have a dedicated affiliate team that has your back the whole way. Find out how to sign up and learn more under the Join Our Affiliate Network link on Brayola’s web page.
- Make a return without having a fit. Although Brayola strives to get you the bra with the most perfect fit, there’s always a chance you might not be completely satisfied. And that’s okay, because the Brayola returns policy helps relieve some of that online shopping anxiety. They’ll accept returns on any unworn, unwashed items that are in their original packaging within 30 days of delivery. If you want a full refund, it’s important you make sure your items are in new condition. If 30 days rolls around and you forgot to make your return in time, don’t worry. You can still return your product, but you’ll get store credit instead of a refund through your original payment method. To start your return, you can follow the easy instructions through the Returns Center link on Brayola’s website. Keep in mind that you will be responsible for shipping charges back to Brayola, and if you use the prepaid shipping label, you’ll be charged $6. Brayola also recommends you use UPS, FedEx, or another reliable shipping method to make sure your order gets back safely. Writing your order number on the box or packaging before you ship back can help your return process go faster, so make sure you do so if you want your refund more quickly. The only items that do not fall under the return policy are hosiery, shapewear, underwear, and any final sale or clearance items. You can find tips to make your return run smoothly and other details regarding the return policy under Returns on Brayola’s website.
- Like Brayola on social media. You know you have your phone or tablet nearby. If you’re struggling to find the right bra for you, it’s a good idea to follow Brayola on your favorite social media accounts. This can end up being a great resource for you when it comes to finding out what Brayola really has to offer. You’ll find posts about new products and styles available, as well as the best styles for your body shape. Brayola is all about boosting your confidence and empowering you as a woman, so you can expect to find inspirational quotes and other uplifting posts to help make your day a little better. Social media will also be one of the first places you’ll see new sales and discounts going on. While these change frequently, you could find something like a Bra Bonanza sale for up to 40% off. So make sure you keep an eye on your newsfeed. Brayola has a presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and Pinterest, so check them all out and see just how much you can save the next time you shop.
When it comes to shopping with Brayola, there really isn’t a wrong way to save. No matter what bra, undergarment or accessory you’re looking for, Brayola makes it easy to find deals that fit your figure and your budget. Be sure to check back with Coupon Surf for the latest Brayola deals and discounts. And it’s a good idea to keep these tips and tricks in mind the next time you’re looking for the perfect fit to maximize your savings.