Tips and Tricks to Save More at Bowflex
When it comes to nailing that workout, the last thing you want to worry about is spending too much money. Thankfully, Bowflex offers a variety of ways to stretch your dollar and get the most out of your workout. Read on to find out how you can connect with trainers. Protect your new machine. And join the affiliate program. Savings with Bowflex are around every corner when it comes to shipping, assembly, and much more.
- Sign up for Bowflex Insider. When you’re getting started on a new workout routine, it’s easy to get distracted or lose motivation. Keep yourself in gear and learn about your body by signing up to Bowflex Insider. This fitness blog delivers free advice and great perks. All you have to do is key in your email address to access articles, news, tips, and more regarding your health. Bowflex Insider is updated with new information every week, from healthy recipes to training tips. Many of the articles are written by real fitness trainers. So you’ll get the advice of a personal trainer without the extra expense. Next time you need inspiration, visit Bowflex Insider. It provides the motivation you need to keep working out and getting results.
- Test the waters with a free info kit.If you’re unsure about what Bowflex product is right for you, there’s a FREE info kit that can help you out. Not only will the info kit help you narrow down your choice. It also gives you information on prices, payment options, and shipping charges. The Bowflex info kit includes information on how their technology is superior to traditional gym equipment. Plus ways to connect with fitness and diet experts. By taking this preliminary step on your fitness journey, you’ll be able to make an informed choice of equipment while saving time and money. Sign up to get your free info kit right on the Bowflex website.
- Protect your machine and save money.Bowflex knows that there’s a financial and emotional investment that comes with purchasing your in-home gym equipment. To give yourself peace of mind, why not purchase a protection plan? The price of your plan will vary by product and edition, but each will offer upgrade savings. For example, you’ll already get 3 years of protection and 90 days of labor with your Max Trainer M7. But if you purchase a 5 year upgrade for $199, you’ll add an extra 2 years of protection plus 5 years of labor. When it comes to ensuring your equipment won’t empty your wallet, a protection plan on your product can be a great deal. Just keep in mind that if you don’t purchase the protection plan at the same time as your machine, the pricing of your protection plan may vary. Call Bowflex at the number provided on their website to add additional protection after purchase.
- Apply for special financing deals.It’s quick and easy to afford a new and improved version of you with Bowflex’s financing options. All you have to do is apply for a Bowflex credit card. You can even apply and make a purchase within minutes, free of charge. You’ll get the benefit of no money down when you pay with your Bowflex credit card. So even if you don’t have the cash up front, you can start making an investment in your health right away. For specific credit card terms and conditions, refer to the Bowflex website.
- Become an affiliate with exclusive perks.Whether you’ve been an online affiliate before or you’re ready to discover the benefits now, the Bowflex Affiliate Program is perfect for you. They will fully manage everything, which means you’ll always have access to sources for troubleshooting or any other concerns. The savings come into play when you sign up for FREE. You’ll start earning 7% commissions on every order, private consumer offers, and a 3-day tracking cookie. Not only will you be helping your fitness blog visitors find their trusty equipment. You’ll also be earning your own cash on the side. You can find more detailed information about Bowflex’s Affiliate Program on their website under Customer Support.
- Request In-Home assembly when you checkout. Bowflex includes detailed instructions with every equipment purchase. But if you’d rather have the work done for you, you can add In-Home Assembly to your bill at checkout. Additional prices will vary by product, but will generally cost between $150-$250. This exclusive service is a great luxury and includes a few different things:
If you select In-Home Assembly upon checkout, you will hear from Bowflex in 1-3 business days following the shipment of your purchase. You will then schedule an appointment within 4-hour windows between 8am-10pm. When your product is being assembled, there must be a person 18 years or older at home. If you decide to cancel the service before your appointment, Bowflex has you covered. Just contact customer service at least 48 hours prior to your appointment time. You’ll receive a full refund of the In-Home Assembly service in 7 business days.
- Boxes can be moved from the garage or your first covered area to any room you choose. Be sure to check the dimensions of your product and the passages in your home to make sure it will fit.
- A qualified technician will fully assemble your machine. Keep in mind that any accessories or attachments will not be assembled with this service.
- Boxes and packaging materials will be removed to your refuse area, so you won’t have to worry about cleaning up.
- Save on shipping during promotional periods.Each machine offered by Bowflex is unique, and so are their shipping costs. However, during special promotional sales, you might find FREE standard shipping available to you. For example, spring sales may include $500 off your purchase along with free shipping. That gives you over $700 in savings! Depending on which machine suits your workout routine, your shipping charges could be anywhere between $150-$200. Every product allows for standard shipping, but some products will not offer 2-day or overnight shipping options. Your shipment will leave the warehouse within 2-10 business days and get to you within 7 business days with standard shipping. It’s important to remember that any items ordered together may not be shipped at the same time. Some items can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
- Returns won’t strain your muscles.Bowflex is passionate about your satisfaction as a customer. If for whatever reason you are unhappy with your machine or equipment, you can return your purchase within 6 weeks of delivery. You will receive a Return Merchandise Authorization number that you must include with your shipment back to Bowflex. This RMA number is crucial in making a successful return if you want a refund. Make sure your product is in original condition and undamaged, with suitable packaging included. Also, keep in mind that your refunds do not include any shipping, handling, or assembly fees included in your purchase. If you decide to cancel your order by calling customer service, you’ll have to catch it before it enters the shipping process. Otherwise, it can’t be cancelled. For a more detailed return policy, visit Bowflex’s website.
- Follow Bowflex on social media.You know you have your phone or tablet nearby. Why not take a few minutes to follow Bowflex on your favorite social media platforms? You can stay updated on the latest sales, deals and promotions, as well as connect with other Bowflex customers. You’ll find posts from Bowflex trainers and experts, which gives you the opportunity to ask your questions and give feedback. Bowflex is on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and Pinterest. Pick your favorite and take another step toward a healthier lifestyle.
When it comes to shopping with Bowflex, there isn’t a wrong way to save. Whether you are a newbie or a fitness nut, you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for at a price that is best for you. Be sure to use the coupon codes and promos available on Coupon Surf. And keep these tips and tricks in mind the next time you shop with Bowflex. You’ll maximize your savings while you achieve your fitness goals.