Tips and Tricks to Save More at Bose
Getting yourself some high-quality speakers for an amazing sound experience doesn’t have to totally drain your bank account. Bose offers a few helpful ways to get some killer deals and discounts whenever you need them. Read on to learn about saving time and money with shipping, shopping discounted Outlet prices, and more. You’ll also find out if you qualify for special discounts, as well as the benefits of downloading the free Bose Connect app to your mobile devices.
- Be on the lookout for savings on shipping. Whenever you’re ordering something online, the last thing you want to worry about is outrageous shipping charges. Not to mention waiting weeks for your delivery. Fortunately, Bose’s shipping rates and delivery schedules are pretty straightforward. And they’ll occasionally offer discounts to help you out. For starters, your shipping charges will really depend on the products you order. Standard orders typically weigh about 2lbs or less and will get to your doorstep in five to seven business days, which is a pretty good deal in itself. The Express shipping option is also available if you want that last-minute birthday present delivered in one to three business days after shipment. If you’re looking to save on shipping, you’ll find deals every now and then that are offered for a limited time. For example, you might find a banner on the Bose homepage that offers FREE shipping for one day only on expedited shipping. So whenever you’re shopping online, keep your eyes peeled for these limited-time free shipping deals. You’ll be able to see your regular shipping rates and estimated delivery time when you check out, so you won’t have to play guessing games. You’ll also be able to track your order once it ships, which can help you stay informed about your package. For more info on shipping rates and delivery schedules, you’ll find what you need under the Support tab on Bose’s homepage.
- Outlet prices are the way to go. If you’re shopping on a budget or just on the lookout for a great deal, look no further. The links to Outlet prices under both the Speaker and Headphone tabs can direct you to some of the best prices Bose offers. The products under Outlet prices are either clearance or factory renewed, but they’re all great items, with the high-performance sound Bose is famous for. You might find a Soundlink Mini Bluetooth speaker that was originally $199.95 for only $119.95. That’s $80 in savings! You might also come across a set of QC 20 noise canceling headphones for Apple devices that were once $249.95 but now only cost $179.95. Yes, the Bose Outlet prices are all that amazing! You might discover only a handful of items on the Outlet price page, but almost all of them are customer-rated with reviews. So you can make sure you really get the best products for the lowest prices. The next time you shop online with Bose, hit the Outlet page first and save yourself some big bucks.
- Special savings are available for special people. Bose likes to recognize the people who help make a difference in the lives of others and go above and beyond in the workplace. There are two special ways to save that can inspire you and the people in your life to keep reaching new heights.
- Educators: Bose always offers some great discounts to all educators and members of educational associations. Whether you want to save on Bose products to use at home or in the classroom, you’ll find savings that are worthwhile. As an educator, you can save up to 15% on most products Bose offers, from Bluetooth speakers to earbuds and portable music devices. To access these educator discounts and savings, you’ll have to contact Bose over the phone and ask about the Educator’s Program. It’s never been easier to stock up on the latest technology for the school year.
- Bose Incentives, Awards, and Gifts: A great choice if you have an employee or customer who really stands out from the crowd. Whether you’re looking to motivate your employees or appreciate your customers, you can take a look at the special prices Bose has to offer. All discounts and Bose savings will vary, and you need to contact Bose to find out the pricing and availability of any item. But you can take a quick look at the Catalog that’s offered for Bose Incentives, Awards, and Gifts. The link is there for you to download on the Incentives page, so you can browse for your favorite items and ask about pricing. You’ll find a number to call, as well as an email address, in the Support tab under Incentives and discounts.
- Making returns won’t kill your vibe. Bose is all about customer service and satisfaction. That’s why they have a return policy to help address any concerns with a purchase. If you’re unsatisfied with your Bose purchase for any reason, you can simply return it within 30 days. Each product has a 30-day trial program, and if you make your return in that time period, you’ll get a full refund. All the L1 systems have a 45 day trial period, so keep that in mind. One exception to the return policy is on orders of QC 35 headphones that are customized. Since these products are designed specifically for you, you’ll need to pay a 25% restocking fee if you want to return them. The 30 day trial still applies to customized headphones, so make sure you act accordingly. And make sure you really like them before you order! Bose will also not accept returns if you purchased the product from another retailer. Exceptions aside, it’s easy to make a return with Bose by contacting customer service and getting yourself an RMA number to include with your return. You’re also responsible for any shipping charges to return your order. If you bought your product at a Bose store, you can easily return it there without any hassle of shipping. For more details about making returns and exchanges, you can take a look under the Support tab on Bose’s website.
- Like Bose on social media. You know you have your phone or tablet nearby. Take a break from streaming the new album from your favorite band and follow Bose on social media. This can be a great resource for helping you make the best choices when you shop. You’ll find posts that highlight the latest products and their features, which can help you narrow down your options. You’ll also see articles that might tell you about the best Bluetooth speakers of the year, or other helpful insights that can guide you to the right purchase. Social media gives you the opportunity to connect with people all over the world, which means you’ll find reviews and comments from other Bose shoppers that might help you out, too. Bose has a presence on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram, so be sure to check them all out to see how Bose can inspire your next purchase. While you’re at it, you can also download the Bose Connect app. It works with most Apple and Android devices, and it’s really great for helping you manage your wireless and Bluetooth Bose products. You can customize the settings for your Bose speakers or headphones right through the app, which can make your life a lot easier. Visit the app store to download Bose Connect for free.
When it comes to shopping with Bose, there really isn’t a wrong way to save. No matter what speaker or headphone product you’re searching for, you’ll be able to find a way to make the most out of every purchase. Be sure to check back with Coupon Surf for the latest deals and discounts from Bose. It’s also a good idea to keep these tips and tricks in mind the next time you shop with them to maximize your savings.