Check back soon for more top deals and coupons from Booking.com! In the meantime, if you'd like to save even more, see the savings tips we have below.
Tips and Tricks to Save More at Booking.com
The promo codes that we have listed for you are a great way to start getting discounts on all your travel needs at Booking.com, but the truth is that they’re just the beginning. Free reservations, convenient apps for booking on the go, and email exclusives are all at your fingertips if you know where to look. If you’re curious about how to maximize your vacation plans while minimizing your budget, keep reading to find out how, and never pay full price for a fare again.
- Refer-a-Friend and save! The old adage states that sharing is caring, and that is absolutely true at Booking.com! After you’ve been blown away by the low rates you’ll get on your accommodations, feel free to share their referral link with a friend or family member. Once they’ve registered with the site and booked their first hotel, you could be in for what is known as a Referral Bonus just for passing a great deal along to them! It’s important to note that, in order to qualify for this bonus, your friend will need to save a credit card number on their account for reservations, and their booking will have to be double your bonus amount in order for you to earn it. You can take advantage of this sweet deal with up to 10 referrals, and they will have the option to do the same with their friends and family! Share today and save on your next getaway.
- Lock in your rate with Price Matching.There is nothing more frustrating than booking your hotel room, only to turn around and find that you could have gotten the same accommodations for a lower price somewhere else. At Booking.com, that is truly a concern of the past. The company offers Price Matching, which allows you to call their customer support department if you find your hotel room on another website for a cheaper price. This service requires that you contact the company right away with a link to the website where you found the lower fare, that the room is able to be booked when they verify the information, and that it’s the exact same style of accommodation you have reserved. Price matching excludes discounted deals that you may have gotten with rewards point programs or loyalty package promotions. After you’ve made sure all these conditions are met, let Booking.com take care of the rest by matching that price!
- Keep in touch with Booking.com.One of the more stressful things about planning a trip is trying to stay on top of the best hotel room rates, which are known to change over time. Booking.com has simplified the process by allowing you to sign up for their emails, which put their lowest rates in the palm of your hand wherever you are. The next time you’re browsing the website, put your email in at the prompt, and let them deliver their top deals to you even when you’re away from your computer!
- Half off rates in cities you’ll love.Taking a leisure trip is one of the most relaxing ways to take a break from it all, and at Booking.com, they have the best rates to all the places you’d want to go! The company frequently runs promotions that can take up to 50% off your room rental when you’re visiting in-demand cities, and the list is pretty extensive. You can find half-off accommodations in Ft. Lauderdale, Boston, Las Vegas, and so many more! These deals tend to change from time to time, so check out what’s current today to pick your perfect getaway.
- Not a booking fee to be found.One of the disadvantages to making travel arrangements online is the booking fee, which can add a decent chunk of change to the cost of your vacation. At Booking.com, you’ll never have to worry about reservation or booking fees—they are all absolutely free on every room, every time. This can save you some serious coin when you compare it to the fees of their competitors. So take a peek at what they have to offer you! Your wallet will thank you.
- Need a spa getaway? Booking.com has the remedy.Hotels that feature extensive spa services are in high demand right now, as they allow us to get away both physically and mentally. The great news is that Booking.com has all the details on how to check yourself into a luxury spa for less! Surf on over to the website and look at their spa accommodations, and you could be pleasantly surprised by up to 50% off the already-low price of your stay. These deals don’t last forever, so check them out the next time you’re planning to treat yourself and see what’s available.
- List your rental property with Booking.com.Do you have a summer cottage or condominium in a prime location that you don’t live in year round? Why not consider renting it out and making a little bit of secondary income for yourself! When you partner with Booking.com, you’re able to show your property to millions of prospective travelers around the globe without leaving the comfort of your home. The company takes care of all of the grunt work for you, confirming reservations and allowing your guests to review their experience once they’ve checked out. Beyond that, this service is absolutely free to sign up for, so what are you waiting for? Turn your seasonal abode into a must-see travel destination.
- Going to a brand new hotel? Check the reviews.Sometimes the adventures we go on take us outside of our comfort zone, and if that includes trying out a brand new hotel that you’ve never stayed in before, you may be a little leery of making that reservation. At Booking.com, they allow their users to leave hotel reviews that are frank, pertinent, and honest. This can give you a great idea of where you’ll be staying before you even book the room, which can save you time and money if you see reviews suggesting it might not be the right place for you. With over 116 million reviews on hotels across the world, you’re sure to find the exact information you need when you need it.
- Get the app and book on the go.Smartphone applications are a great way to stay in the loop when it comes to your favorite retailers and companies, and Booking.com features an app that will allow you to take advantage of their low prices even when you’re on the move. The app is compatible with Apple and Android software, so you can put it on virtually any mobile device you own and take it with you wherever you go. This is particularly useful for trips that require you having accommodations at a moment’s notice, and can even help you plot your route so you get to your hotel simply and seamlessly. Multi-tasking has never been this easy!
- Need to cancel? Booking.com has your back.We’ve all had the experience of planning a getaway and then having life get in the way, so if you need to cancel a reservation you made through Booking.com, they totally understand. You can modify or cancel your booked room through their website by utilizing their “self-service tool.” It makes the process quick, easy, and hassle-free. Please note that, as Booking.com gets their awesome rates by way of close affiliations with the hotels themselves, their cancellations must adhere to that hotel’s specific terms and conditions. Depending on the hotel you’ve chosen, this could mean a cancellation fee or other charges that may bar a refund. It’s a great idea to confirm policies with the hotel itself so you know what you’re in for. Or you can look up that information at Booking.com on their “Hotel Policies” page.
Everyone is looking for the best way to get hotel savings while they’re traveling, and we here at Coupon Surf strive to help you achieve just that. Be sure to use the Booking.com travel coupons and promo codes that we have listed for you. And take advantage of the top deals and tricks our researchers have unearthed, like referral bonuses, half-off hotel rooms, price matching, and more. If you have questions or need a little more help finalizing your business trip or vacation plans, feel free to contact the customer service team at Booking.com directly. With their selection of over a million hotels, they’ll help you get the best price in over 96,000 travel destinations worldwide.