Tips and Tricks to Save More at Bookbyte
As if your meal plan didn’t cost enough, you can always expect your textbook load to be digging deep into your wallet. Bookbyte knows college is expensive and that textbook prices are some of the most outrageous costs in getting that degree. But buying textbooks doesn’t have to be the most dreadful part of your college experience. When you shop with Bookbyte, you’ll be happy to find super easy ways to save that won’t cut into your precious nap time. Read on to learn about free shipping on certain orders, special giveaways and prizes, and tips for buying cheap textbooks. You’ll also learn about the Bookbyte affiliate program, along with the benefits of following Bookbyte on social media.
- Did somebody say free shipping? Whenever you see a hefty textbook in your cart, the last thing you want to worry about is outrageous shipping charges. Luckily, Bookbyte offers some pretty good deals on shipping to help you out a bit. All orders over $49, no matter how many books you order at once, will get absolutely FREE shipping when using the standard method. Any orders under $49 will ship for $3.65 a book, which really isn’t a bad deal, either. Standard orders will get to your campus mailbox or to wherever you ship them within 7-10 business days. So make sure you don’t wait until the night before class to order. If and when you do procrastinate, you can choose one of the other shipping methods, like expedited shipping or even 1 Day Service. But methods like those will cost you a pretty penny. However, expedited shipping on orders over $49 are discounted, at only $2.00 a book compared to $5.95. For more details on shipping charges and methods, take a look at the Shipping Rates on the Bookbyte homepage.
- Join the affiliate program and reap the benefits. If you run your own website or blog, and you have a lot of college student visitors, you should definitely consider becoming a Bookbyte affiliate. Not only will you help your fellow students out with textbook rentals, but you’ll also earn some extra cash on the side. Bookbyte will give each affiliate a sales commission between 5%-7.5%, which is a pretty good deal in itself. Not to mention the rental commissions between 7%-10% or the referral conversion rate of 25%. You’ll be able to advertise all the awesome deals Bookbyte has to offer and share your savings with all your followers. For more details about the affiliate program and to learn how to sign up, head on over to the Affiliate link on Bookbyte’s webpage.
- Be on the lookout for promotions to make your day. The Promotions page on Bookbyte can be a fun place to stop by when a big promotion is up and running. To make your textbook purchases a little more exciting, Bookbyte holds prize giveaways. Yep, you can get some free stuff. They make it easy to enter with just your email address, so there’s no reason not to toss your name into the hat. If you check on the promotions page and there isn’t any giveaway happening, Bookbyte suggests that you add yourself to the email alerts list. This can help you stay updated on the latest prizes and giveaways, since all the info will be sent right to your inbox. It’s good to know there’s always the option to be a winner. And we know college students love all the free things they can get.
- Cheap Textbooks are the way to go. If you’re a college student, you’re probably on a budget. There’s no shame in shopping for cheap textbooks. In fact, Bookbyte has a complete comprehensive guide to finding the cheapest prices. Their free advice can be used as a cheat-sheet when you’re ordering your books to make sure you get the best and lowest price. Their tips include renting instead of buying and buying an alternate or previous edition to save some cash in the long run. Bookbyte also offers strategies that go into detail, like buying an international textbook for a lower price. It’s the same book with a different cover, so why not? You can find all the secrets to saving by clicking the Cheap Textbooks link at the top of the Bookbyte homepage.
- All textbooks are 100% guaranteed. If you order a textbook for class and find out that your professor rarely even uses it, Bookbyte has you covered. Every Used and New Textbook purchased from Bookbyte can be returned with a 14-Day Money Back Guarantee. The reason doesn’t matter, just make sure you return them within that 14 day time frame of initially receiving them in the mail. Bookbyte will make sure you get your refund on the price of the books, less the shipping fees and taxes. If the reason you return is due to error, you still have 14 days. The only difference is that Bookbyte will give you a refund including your original shipping charges, and to top it off, they’ll also give you a prepaid shipping label to send your books back. To get started, you just have to email customer service and let them know your name, order number, and that you want to return your order. You’ll get an email confirmation once the return is complete and successful, and you’ll get your refund through the original payment method. To read about the return policy for yourself and to look at related topics for Bookbyte, you’ll find what you need under the Return Policy link.
- Like Bookbyte on social media. You know you have your phone or tablet nearby. Stop stressing about that difficult class you have to take and follow Bookbyte on your favorite social media platforms. If anything, it can definitely help save your sanity. You’ll find funny and relatable posts to help decrease your stress level and connect with friends. There will also be the occasionally important post, like a news topic you should be concerned about or a general reminder that Daylight Saving Time is coming up. You might come across some posts about book recommendations to help you relax after a long day of class, instead of losing brain cells while you’re playing around on your phone every night. Bookbyte has a presence on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest, so make sure you check them all out the next time you find yourself procrastinating. You might also want to check out the Bookbyte Blog. The link is on the website, and you might come across some interesting things to read. You can never get too much advice from other college students or tips on budgeting for spring break. There are actually plenty of budgeting and financing tips that are worth looking at. Maybe you’re interested in preparing for an interview or getting tips for choosing a major. The Bookbyte Blog could really be a lifesaver.
When it comes to shopping with Bookbyte, there really isn’t a wrong way to save. Whether you’re buying, renting, or selling textbooks, you’re sure to find a deal that’s perfect for you and your college budget. To get savings every semester, be sure to check back with Coupon Surf for the latest Bookbyte deals and discounts available. And make sure you keep these tips and tricks in mind, so you can afford something better than instant noodles for dinner.