Tips and Tricks to Save More at Bob’s Stores
The promo codes that we have listed for you provide an amazing basis for saving big when you’re shopping at Bob’s Stores, but the truth is that they’re only the beginning of all of the ways you have to save. Build-your-own sales, rewards program perks, and email exclusives can all be at your disposal with just a little know-how. Keep reading to get in the loop, and get ready to watch the savings roll in.
- Celebrate the holidays with Bob’s. Whether you’re checking off your gift list or looking for a present just for you, holidays are a great time to take advantage of top deals at the shops you like most, and Bob’s Stores makes that easy and convenient. The company is known for running sales that correspond with the holiday season, and when they do, you can find things like polo shirts, sneakers, dresses, and so much more, all at up to 25% off their regular retail price! The next time you’re looking to treat yourself or a loved one, see what deals Bob’s can treat you to in the process.
- Never miss a deal with their Coupons page. Have you ever thought about how awesome it would be if you could find all of the promotions that a company has running in one place? If so, Bob’s Stores has the solution for you. Their “Coupons” page features every steal and deal you can find online and in-store, and when those promotions change, they update it so you can plan your shopping. This eliminates the need to scour the internet in search of the lowest possible price, saving you time and stress. Talk about convenient!
- Can't find a sale? Why not make your own? So you've fallen in love with the perfect outfit, but it's not currently on sale and you don't want to wait around for a potential price reduction. You may think that your only option is to pay the full retail price, but at Bob’s Stores, that may not be the case! On occasion, the company offers deals that can shave up to 20% off the cost of any item across their vast inventory. For those of you keeping score at home, that essentially means that you can take a non-sale item and turn it into your own personal sale. These promotions don't last long, so keep an eye on the website to find out when they go live.
- Did somebody say free shipping? Making a purchase online means making an investment, and sometimes paying to have that investment shipped to you can be enough to bust even the most generous budget. At Bob’s Stores, that is truly a concern of the past! The company offers free standard shipping on all orders that total $49 or more, every day! You read that correctly—all the gear you crave delivered right to your door without costing you an extra dime. What could be better than that?
- Sales, sales, sales. Everyone loves to get a great new product at a sale price, and at Bob’s Stores, they love giving them to you so much that they've dedicated an entire page of their website just to them! The next time you're perusing their merchandise, click on the "Sale" tab in the upper right hand corner of the website. There you will find clothing and accessories for women, men, and kids, all for up to 50% off their regular retail price. Take a peek today—your wallet will thank you.
- Take advantage of their rewards program. Rewards programs are a great way to rack up deals at the stores you shop at the most, and Bob’s Stores is certainly no exception to that rule. Their rewards system is called Best of Bob’s, it’s completely free to join, and it entitles you to earn points for every purchase you make in-store or online. Once you hit 200 points, you’ll get a $10 credit on a future purchase. The best part? They’ll give you $10 just for enrolling in the program. Jump online today to sign up and see all the details, and get set to let the savings come to you.
- Keep in touch with Bob’s Stores. Receiving emails from your favorite retailers is a great way to stay informed of company news, but at Bob’s Stores, it can actually save you money too! The next time you're browsing their website, consider clicking the “Sign Up for Email” link on the bottom of the home page. If you do, you'll find all the company info you can handle, a heads up on product launches, exclusive sales you can’t find anywhere else, and more, all delivered to your inbox without your having to give it a second thought. What are you waiting for? Sign up today.
- Buy more, save more. It’s unusual to find a situation where you actually save money by spending more money, but at Bob’s Stores, that dream could be a reality. From time to time, the company runs promotions that can entitle you to $25 off a purchase of $100 or more, and those savings can really add up. These deals don’t stick around forever, so take a gander at the website today to see what savings await you.
- Put Bob’s Stores in your news feed. Following the companies you love on social media opens up a direct line of contact to them in the event that you ever need it, but following Bob’s Stores gives you so much more than that alone. Add them to your news feed on Facebook, YouTube, or Twitter, and you will have a front row seat to customer reviews, brand highlights, special offers, and more. Follow them today and make yourself the most informed person in the room.
- Changed your mind? They’ve got you covered. We've all had the experience of grabbing a great new product online, only to get it home and realize that it doesn't quite work for us the way that we'd hoped. Bob’s Stores totally understands what that's like, and they have implemented a simple and seamless return policy to mitigate these types of situations. The company accepts returns for up to 60 days from the day you purchased it (or the day it arrived, if you’re shopping online), so you have plenty of time to decide whether or not it's right for you. If not, you have a couple of options depending upon where you made your purchase. If you bought your item in-store, you’ll need to return it to a retail store. If you bought it off of their website, all you have to do is jump online and print the return form off of their website. Then you simply pack up your product and ship it right back to them. It's important to note, however, that you will be responsible for your return shipping fees.
Everyone is searching for new ways to save money when they’re shopping for the gear that they need, and we here at Coupon Surf want to help you do just that. Be sure to utilize the coupons and promo codes that we have compiled for you, as well as the tricks of the trade that our researchers have found. If you have any questions, or if you need a little bit more help figuring out the perfect product for you, feel free to contact the customer support staff at Bob’s Stores directly. They are ready, willing, and able to help you with anything you need, and are sure to send you home with wearables you’ll love.