Tips and Tricks to Save More at Blue & Cream
The promo codes that we have listed for you are the perfect kickstart to saving big when you’re shopping at Blue&Cream, but they’re only the beginning when it comes to ways to save. Sales on sales, build-your-own promotions, and free style guides can all be at your fingertips with just a click of your mouse. Keep reading to get in the know, and never settle for less than the lowest possible price.
- Free membership unlocks top deals. Everyone knows that being the member of a club comes with perks, and being a member of the Blue&Cream website does too. When you first load their homepage, it’s going to ask you to sign up for a membership with their company before it shows you the goods, which lets you know that you’re getting exclusive steals that aren’t for just anybody. If you’re concerned that this membership could cost you, don’t worry—it’s completely free and only requires your email. Join the club today, and you’ll be glad you did.
- Sales, sales, sales. Everyone loves to get a great new product at a sale price. The next time you're perusing Bue&Cream merchandise, click on the "Sale" tab at the top of the home page. You can search by the type of product you’re looking for, or view all of them if you want to keep your options open. You’ll find clothing, accessories, and shoes, all for up to 40% off their retail price! Sounds like a pretty sweet deal to us.
- Check out the Warehouse and save. Everyone knows that the clearance section of their favorite shop is the prime destination for rock-bottom prices, but at Blue&Cream, they've come up with a way cooler name for theirs. The next time you're browsing their wares, check out the Warehouse Sale page. There, you will find things like tops, shorts, dresses, and so much more, all for up to 70% off their retail price! Jazz up your wardrobe for less by shopping the warehouse.
- Speaking of warehouse sales… We’ve talked about the fantastic steals you can find at the Warehouse Sale, but what if you could get an additional sale...on a sale? That may sound like a dream, but at Blue&Cream, it can be a reality! From time to time, the company runs promotions that entitle you to up to 10% off already discounted Warehouse items, which allows you to double down on savings while doubling up on gear. These deals don't stick around forever, so make sure you check the website today to see what's current.
- Keep in touch with Blue&Cream. Receiving emails from your favorite retailers is a great way to stay informed of company news, but at Blue&Cream, you get that and more. The next time you jump on their website, consider entering your email address in the labeled box on the bottom of the home page. If you do, you'll find all of the company info you can handle, new product releases, top deals you can’t find anywhere else, and more, all delivered right to your inbox. What are you waiting for? Sign up today.
- Can’t find a sale? Why not make your own? Let’s say you've fallen in love with the perfect dress or blouse, but it's not currently on sale and you don't have time to wait around for a potential price reduction. You may think that your only option is to pay the full retail price, but at Blue&Cream, that may not be the case! On occasion, the company offers deals that shave up to 10% off the cost of your total purchase across their vast inventory. For those of you keeping score at home, that essentially means that you can take a non-sale item and turn it into your own personal sale. These promotions don't last long, so keep an eye on the website to find out when they go live.
- Buy more, save more. It’s unusual to find a situation where you actually save money by spending money, but at Blue&Cream, that may be exactly what you find. From time to time, the company runs promotions that can entitle you to $50 off a purchase of $500 or more, and those savings can really add up. These deals don’t stick around forever, so the next time you’re looking to treat yourself to new car gear, check their website to see what savings they can treat you to in the process.
- All the fashion advice you could ever need. Maybe you’re not the fashionista of your friend group, and maybe there are a million things you’d rather be doing than shopping for clothes and accessories. If you think that means you can’t have a killer wardrobe, you couldn’t be more wrong—you just need a little help from the pros. At Blue&Cream, they offer a Style Guide right on their website that shows you lookbooks full of the hottest styles available right now, and how to put them together yourself with their impressive inventory. Things like the trendiest jeans, the best looks for summer, how to style a dress, and so much more are present and accounted for, and viewing the guide is absolutely free, so take a gander today and amp up your style game.
- Make Blue&Cream your new BFF. Following the companies you love on social media opens up a direct line of contact to them in the event that you ever need it, but following Blue&Cream gives you so much more than that alone. Add them to your news feed on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+, and you will have a front row seat to brand new styles, customer reviews, a heads up about sales being run on the website, and more. Follow them today and make yourself the most informed person in the room.
- Changed your mind? They’ve got your back. We've all had the experience of grabbing a beautiful new outfit online, only to get it home and realize that it doesn't quite work for us the way that we'd hoped. Blue&Cream totally understands what that's like, and they have implemented a simple and seamless return policy to mitigate these types of situations. The company accepts returns for up to 5 days from the day it arrives to you, so you have plenty of time to decide whether or not it's right for you. If not, all you have to do is shoot them an email requesting an RA (or return authorization). A representative will be in contact with you to provide that number, as well as some additional return instructions. Then you simply complete the RA form on your invoice, pack up your product and ship it right back to them. It's important to note, however, that all sale items are ineligible for return, and there may be a nominal processing fee subtracted from the amount of your credit.
Everyone is searching for new ways to keep more cash in their wallet and still buy the latest styles they love, and we here at Coupon Cobra want to help you achieve that goal. Be sure to utilize the coupons and promo codes that we have listed for you, as well as the insider secrets that our researchers have unearthed. If you’re confused about anything, or if you need a little bit more help figuring out which piece is right for you, feel free to contact the customer service team at Blue&Cream directly. They are there to aid you through every stage of the purchasing process.