Tips and Tricks to Save More at Blue Nile
The promo codes that we have listed for you provide an excellent basis for saving big on all of your jewelry purchases, but are you aware of all of the other ways you have to save at blue nile? Lifetime warranties, free ring sizers, and buy-more-save-more sales can be easily accessed with just a click of your mouse. Keep reading to get in the know, and get ready to glam up your accessory arsenal without breaking the bank.
- Did somebody say free shipping? Making a purchase online means making an investment, and sometimes paying to have that investment shipped to you can be enough to bust even the most generous budget. At blue nile, that is truly a concern of the past! The company offers free standard shipping on all orders under $500 every day, and the savings don’t stop there. If you’re spending more than $500, you can expect free 2nd day shipping, and if your total clears $1,000, you’ll get free Overnight Priority shipping. What could be better than that?
- Save big on pretty platinum. If platinum is your favorite type of metallic jewelry, look no further than the extensive selection at blue nile. The company has an impressive inventory of rings, necklaces, earrings, and more, all made from quality platinum at a price you’ll adore almost as much as the piece. The best part? They’re known for offering short-term sales that can drop the cost of your platinum splurge by up to 15%, so make sure you check the website before you finalize your purchase to see what savings await you.
- Refer-a-Friend and you both save. The old adage states that sharing is caring, and at blue nile, that sentiment holds true. The company offers a Refer-a-Friend program that allows both you and your friends or family members to save on the fine jewelry you crave. All you have to do is click on the “Refer a Friend” link on the lower left hand side of their website’s home page, enter in the email addresses of your loved ones, and send off the invitation. Once you do, they’ll receive a special offer for $20 off a minimum order of $100, $50 off a minimum order of $500, or $100 off a minimum order of $1,000. The great news is that you get the same offer just for sharing the love, and there isn’t a cap-off on the number of people you can invite! Go ahead and share today—your wallet will thank you.
- Keep in touch with Blue Nile. Receiving emails from your favorite retailers is a great way to stay informed of company information, so the next time you're browsing their website, consider entering your email address in the labeled box on the bottom of the home page. If you do, you'll find all of the corporate news you can handle, steals and deals you can’t find anywhere else, and more, all delivered to your inbox without your having to give it a second thought. What are you waiting for? Sign up today.
- Buy more, save more. It’s unusual to find a situation where you actually save money by spending more money, but at blue nile, that dream could be a reality. From time to time, the company runs promotions that can score you $15 off a purchase of $150, $25 off of $250, $50 off of $500, and $100 off $1,000. Those savings can really add up, but these deals don’t stick around forever, so the next time you’re looking to treat yourself to beautiful baubles, check their website to see what savings they can treat you to in the process.
- Can’t find a sale? Why not make your own? Say you've fallen in love with the perfect necklace or ring, but it's not currently on sale and you don't have time to wait around for a potential price reduction. You may think that your only option is to pay the full retail price, but at blue nile, that may not be the case! On occasion, the company offers deals that shave up to 10% off the cost of your total purchase across their vast inventory. For those of you keeping score at home, that essentially means that you can take a non-sale item and turn it into your own personal sale. These promotions don't last long, so keep an eye on the website to find out when they go live.
- Make sure you get the perfect fit. Should you or your beloved have a question in regard to ring sizes, there are no better experts to go to than those at blue nile. The company offers two completely free options for sizing your finger, and you are welcome to select the one that’s most convenient for you. The first is the type that you’d find if you went to a physical jewelry store—a plastic piece with holes cut out, each representing a different size. You can have this shipped to you and slip your finger in until you find the ideal fit. Standard shipping is free, but if you want it in a hurry, you do have the option of paying $15. If you can’t wait for that to come in the mail, you can also download a PDF size chart and eyeball it. This can save on potential frustration, and will prevent you from having to have the ring sized later on. Talk about convenient!
- Buy with confidence in their Lifetime Warranty. If you’re a new customer to blue nile, you might be a little bit apprehensive about the quality you’ll receive in their products. The company is so convinced that you’ll be satisfied, however, that they offer a Lifetime Warranty on all of their accessories. This entitles you to a free inspection if you find what you feel to be a flaw in their design or execution, and if they find that you’re right, they will either replace or fix it at their discretion absolutely free. Keep in mind, however, that this does not apply to general wear and tear or other types of damage.
- Make blue nile your new best friend.Following the companies you love on social media opens up a direct line of contact to them in the event that you ever need it, but following blue nile gives you so much more than that alone. Add them to your news feed on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, and you will have a front row seat to customer reviews, company events, sneak peeks at photos of recent customer purchases, and more. Follow them today and make yourself the most informed person in the room.
- Changed your mind? They’ve got your back. We've all had the experience of grabbing a lovely new piece of jewelry online, only to get it home and realize that it doesn't quite work for us the way that we'd hoped. Blue nile totally understands what that's like, and they have implemented a simple and seamless return policy to mitigate these types of situations. The company accepts returns for up to 30 days from the day it ships out to you, so you have plenty of time to decide whether or not it's a good fit. If not, the first thing that you need to note is how much your order total came to. For purchases that cost $500 or less, all you have to do is jump on their website, navigate to the “Returns” page, and follow their instructions to arrange your return. If you spent more than $500, your best bet is going to be contacting their customer service team directly so they can give you some further instructions. It's important to note, however, that the company will not credit you for any return shipping fees you incur, and every item you return has to be in brand new condition.
Everyone is looking for new ways to save without cutting back on quality when they’re shopping for jewelry, and we here at Coupon Cobra want to help you achieve that goal. Be sure to utilize the coupons and promo codes that we have comprised for you, as well as the tricks of the trade that our researchers have dug up. If you have any questions, or if you need a little bit more help selecting the perfect statement piece, feel free to contact the customer support staff at blue nile directly. They are ready, willing, and able to help you with anything you need, and are sure to send you off with a style you’ll love.