Get More for Less at Bloomingdale’s
The promo codes that we have listed for you are an excellent way to start saving, but the truth is that they’re just the beginning of all the top deals you can find at Bloomingdale’s. Discounts on beauty products, credit card rewards, and freebies that come with your purchase are all at your fingertips if you happen to know where to look. Keep reading to put yourself in the loop, and get ready to watch the savings roll in.
- Keep in touch with Bloomingdale’s and save. Signing up to receive emails from your favorite retailers is a great way to stay informed of new product releases. But it can also save you money! The next time you’re browsing Bloomingdales.com, consider putting your email in at the prompt. This will entitle you to 10% off your next order. And you’ll be one of the first to find out about upcoming Bloomingdale’s sales. Major savings and all the trendy inspiration you could ask for? Sign us up!
- Get your beauty on.In addition to amazing clothes, Bloomingdale’s is also well known for their impressive selection of beauty products, from makeup to skincare and everything in between. From time to time, the company runs promotions that allow you to snag your favorite brands for up to 15% off your total purchase of $150 or more. For those of you keeping score, that can mean a huge chunk of change shaved off of the Estee Lauder, Chanel, and Lancome products that you crave. Check out bloomingdales.com today to see what beauty sales are current!
- Did somebody say free shipping?Shopping online is one of the most convenient ways to find great deals without leaving the comfort of your home, but paying to have items shipped to you can all but break your budget. At Bloomingdale’s, you can get free standard shipping on every order that totals $150 or more, every day. You read that correctly—if you spend at least $150 on the season’s hottest looks, you can get them delivered to your doorstep absolutely free. Beyond that, the company also runs special promotions that can get you free shipping off of beauty care purchases totalling $50 or more! Be sure to keep your eyes open for these deals, and watch the savings roll in the next time you order online.
- Become a Loyallist and rake in the rewards.Rewards programs are a wonderful way to get a little bit of a bonus back at the retailers you frequent the most. And Bloomingdale’s is certainly no exception. Sign up for their Loyallist program at Bloomingdales.com today—it’s absolutely free to join, entitles you to free shipping on every order regardless of the total, and allows you to earn 1 point for every $1 you spend. These points can be earned at your local Bloomingdale’s location, at their website, and at their outlet stores. The best part? Those points double when you buy makeup, perfume, and shoes. When you hit 5,000 points, you can take $25 off your next purchase, and that’s good on everything they carry! What are you waiting for? Join up with the Loyallists and take advantage of some awesome discounts.
- Ever thought about getting a Bloomingdale’s credit card?If you’re an avid Bloomie’s shopper, you may want to consider signing up for their store credit card. This card will score you 20% off your purchases for two days after you’re approved. The two-day period includes the day you’re approved plus the following day. What’s more, the Bloomingdale’s credit card works with your Loyallist rewards membership to beef up your points. Cardholders can expect to receive 3 points per $1 spent online or in-store and 6 points per $1 spent on makeup, shoes, and fragrances. You’ll also get special bonus point events that yield even more rewards. Beyond that, you have the option of applying for the Bloomingdale’s American Express card, which gives you additional points on your everyday purchases like gas, groceries, and so much more. Visit the site to take a look at the terms. If either card is a good choice for you, fill out the application.
- Treat yourself to freebies.Everyone loves free goodies, especially when they’re of the high-end variety. At Bloomingdale’s, your next regular purchase could score you some amazing free gifts that will have you doubling down on your savings. These gifts are generally brand specific, which means that you’ll get items made by the same brand name you’re already buying. For example, when you spend $35 or more on Estee Lauder products, you may be able to get a free gift set. The same goes for spending $300 on La Mer and $75 on Clarins. These freebies tend to rotate over the course of time, so take a peek at the website before you make your next purchase to see what steals are available.
- Turn bMoney into big savings.One of the most unique things about shopping at Bloomingdale’s is the ability to take advantage of bMoney promotions. bMoney is essentially a credit that you can earn by making qualifying purchases in-store and at Bloomingdales.com during certain promotional periods. Doing this entitles you to either a virtual or physical gift card that you can use on future purchases online or in store. If you’re shopping online while signed in to your Bloomingdales.com account, you’ll get your card number via email. It will also be automatically saved to your bWallet on your website account. If you’re perusing the racks in the store, you will get an actual gift card. The amount that you can earn is totally up to you, as it hinges entirely on the total of your purchase. Make sure you check back with Bloomingdale’s frequently to find out when their next bMoney event is, and save even more on the clothing and beauty products you love.
- If you’re tight on shopping time, use Pick Up In-Store.It’s long been said that time is money, and if you find yourself short on the former, you’re going to love the Pick Up In-Store service that Bloomingdale’s offers. All you have to do is surf over to Bloomingdales.com, utilize their Pick Up In-Store filter, and choose from the display of items they carry at their physical store locations. You make your selections and check out as you normally would. When your order is ready for pickup, they’ll send you an email to let you know. After that, just bring a valid photo ID to your local store and pick up your purchase! (You can still try on the items in the fitting room if you’d like.) With Pick Up In-Store service, you’ll save time while also getting Bloomingdale’s savings.
- Need to make a return? Bloomingdale’s has your back.Sometimes you see a killer new outfit online, grab it, and find out when it arrives that it just doesn’t work for you. Bloomingdale’s has made it easy to mitigate such situations with their simple and seamless return policy. The company accepts returns for a whopping 365 days from the date of purchase! So you have more than enough time to try on your clothes and decide whether or not you want to keep them. If you placed your order online, you can return it to your local Bloomingdale’s store if it’s convenient, or you can submit your return by mail. To get started with a mail return, all you have to do is sign into your account on the website, fill out the return form, print off the confirmation and UPS return label, pack it up, and ship it right back to them. It’s important to note, however, that your item must be in new condition. If you misplace your receipt, you may be subject to receiving a card for store credit. If only everything in life could be this simple!
Everyone is looking for ways to increase their Bloomingdale’s savings while still getting the brand names and products they love. And we here at Coupon Surf want to help you do just that. Be sure to utilize the coupons and promo codes that we have listed for you, as well as the insider secrets our researchers have dug up. If you have any questions, or if you need a little bit more help making your purchase, feel free to contact the customer service team at Bloomingdale’s directly. They are there to help you with whatever you need, and ensure that you’re buying the perfect item for you.