Tips and Tricks to Save More at Best Buy
The promo codes that we have listed for you are a great way to start saving big at Best Buy. But are you aware of all the other means you have at your disposal? Up to $150 off computers, Deal of the Day discounts, and exclusive appliance sales are all within your reach! If you want to know more, read on to get all of the tips we’ve found for you. Prepare to never pay full retail price again!
- Get deals on the best TV display available. It seems like they’re always coming out with new and better ways to watch TV, and the latest craze is 4K resolution. These types of television sets offer 4 times the resolution of a basic HDTV screen. At Best Buy, you can bring it into your home for less! The company frequently runs sales on these hot items that will shave up to 20% off their purchase price, giving you the best viewing experience on the market and leaving some extra coin in your pocket. These sales come and go, so be sure to check Best Buy prior to making your purchase to see what’s current.
- Need a new computer? Best Buy has your back.Best Buy has an extensive selection of computers. And from time to time, they offer promotions that let you take them home with you for a sweet low price. Whether you’re on the market for an upgraded machine or you just want an extra computer for your guest bedroom, be sure to peruse the wares at Best Buy before you make your decision. You could score up to $150 off their regular retail prices! These deals include everything from all-in-one units to laptops, and span your favorite brands like HP, Asus, Dell, and more. These types of deals are subject to change, so check out what Best Buy has going on the next time you’re computer shopping.
- Save big on home renovations.Revamping the rooms in your home can be a costly venture, particularly when you need to invest in brand new appliances. The great news is that Best Buy can lift a little bit of the financial burden, offering steals and deals on every appliance they stock! Sales can include up to 35% off the purchase of washers, refrigerators, dishwashers, and other home essentials. The best part? Depending on the sale, you can even get a $100 Best Buy gift card when you grab at least two appliances! Spending less and getting more back? That’s what we’re talking about!
- Make your day with a Deal of the Day.At Best Buy, you can get more than just low prices every day—you can expect bonus surprises on their Deal of the Day page! Each day, they feature one amazing item at a serious discount for only 24-hours. For example, you may find a brand new 43” LG Smart HDTV for $70 off its regular price! What makes the deal even sweeter is the bonus Deals of the Day on smaller items, including everything from espresso makers to microwaves. These sales are obviously limited to a short timeframe. So if you want to stay updated on what they’re offering day-to-day, be sure to check out BestBuy.com and sign up for their Deal of the Day emails at the prompt. This will deliver each new deal directly to your inbox, so you don’t ever have to worry about missing out!
- Take a peek at the Best Buy Outlet.Best Buy has such an amazing selection of products that they’ve gone above and beyond the standard clearance section—they have dedicated an entire page of their website to all the ways you can save! Surf on over to the Best Buy Outlet page and take a look at their refurbished, clearance, and open-box items. They’re all available to you at a major discount. You’ll find things like 30% off the regular price of refurbished brand name electronics, 20% off their open-box (or returned) appliances, and up to $90 off clearance toys, video games, and tablets. They have organized the page to make browsing a breeze, allowing you to shop by category, discount, or price alone. This is just a taste of the top deals you can find at the Best Buy Outlet. So check them out today and get them before they’re gone!
- Become a My Best Buy member.My Best Buy is a rewards program that is truly in a class by itself, and it’s completely free to join! Note that for each tier described below, you will receive a $5 certificate for every 250 points you earn. Those savings can really add up! The My Best Buy rewards program is divided into three tiers. Read on to discover the one that’s best for you:
- My Best Buy is the first tier, and it’s the level you’ll reach upon signing up for the program. This entitles you to earn 0.5 points for every $1 you spend at Best Buy, as well as free setup for all your electronics purchases and 24/7 customer service.
- If you spend $1,500 in a year, you’ll be moved up to the Elite tier of the rewards program. This entitles you to earn 1 point for every $1 you spend in store or online, as well as free setup and a customer service team only for shoppers at your level.
- Should you spend $3,500 or more in a year, you will find yourself at the Elite Plus tier of the rewards program. This entitles you to 1.25 points for every $1 you spend, as well as the free setup and dedicated support team.
- Have you considered getting a Best Buy credit card?Store credit cards are an excellent way to rack up savings at your favorite retailers, and Best Buy is certainly no exception to that. The company offers two options. The first is a Best Buy card that you can use for purchases online and in their retail stores. The second is a Best Buy Visa that you can use virtually anywhere. Both of these options work in accord with the My Best Buy rewards program, offering you 5% back in rewards and up to 6% for Elite Plus members, in addition to special financing options for your purchases. The Best Buy Visa, however, also offers between 1%-3% back in rewards on all of your purchases, whether you’re stopping for gas or buying a new bed for your dog. If you’ve been considering a Best Buy credit card, there’s no time like the present to take advantage of these amazing rewards!
- Free shipping savings are right this way!One of the many ways to save at Best Buy is through utilizing their free shipping, and there are a variety of options at your fingertips for doing that. With your My Best Buy rewards membership, you’re entitled to free shipping on orders totalling over $35. However, there are some exclusions on special orders. Beyond that, some items qualify for free 2-day shipping when your purchase hits $35 or more. But items like movies, open box video games, and some special shipments don’t qualify. It’s important to check the specific item you have your eye on to be sure it meets their criteria. Additionally, if you happen to be an Elite or Elite Plus level member, you can take advantage of these discounts with absolutely no minimum order requirement! Sounds like a pretty sweet deal.
- Trade in to trade up.Did you know that Best Buy offers a trade-in program for the electronics you have laying around your house? They do, and they will give you a Best Buy gift card in return! Take a look at the value calculator on their website. They’ll ask you some questions about your item, and give you a better idea of what it’s worth. Then, you can take it into any retail store to trade it in. Or you can follow the instructions online to submit your trade by mail. Turn some of those old devices into Best Buy credit that’s as good as cash, and splurge on an awesome new product.
- Need to make a return? Best Buy has you covered.We’ve all grabbed a great new product while we were shopping, only to get it home and realize it just isn’t going to work for us. At Best Buy, they’ve made mitigating these issues simple and seamless. The company accepts returns on a majority of their merchandise within 15 days of purchase. That timeframe can extend to 30 days with a My Best Buy Elite rewards membership, and to 45 days with an Elite Plus membership. If you’ve purchased a smartphone, that time frame is shortened to 14 days. If you need to return a wedding registry gift, you’ll usually have up to 60 days to make that return. If you’ve ordered online, you can return your product to any Best Buy location that is convenient to you, or you may return it in the mail. For all mail returns, you can use the return form on your packing list or print one off of BestBuy.com. You can utilize your own preferred shipper, or use the prepaid shipping label that’s available for download on the website. It’s important to note that, unless a mistake was made by Best Buy when shipping your order, they will not credit you the cost of shipping your return to them. You can expect to see your credit back to your original method of payment within 7 business days of your return being processed.
Everyone is on the hunt for ways to get electronics savings without cutting down on their shopping, and we here at Coupon Surf want to help you do just that. Be sure to use the coupons and promo codes we have listed for you, as well as the insider secrets our researchers have found. If you have any questions about anything, or if you need some help making your next electronic purchase, don’t hesitate to give Best Buy’s customer service team a call directly. They are there to help you every step of the way!