Tips and Tricks to Save More at Bean Box
The promo codes that we have listed for you provide an excellent baseline for major savings when you’re shopping at Bean Box, but do you know all the other ways you have to save? Customizable subscription options, discounts when you pre-pay, and buy-more-save-more deals can all be at your disposal with just a little know-how. Keep reading to get in the loop, and get ready to let the steals and deals come to you.
- Keep in touch with Bean Box. Receiving emails from your favorite retailers is a great way to stay informed of company news, but at Bean Box, it can actually save you money too! The next time you're browsing their website, consider entering your email address in at the prompt. If you do, you'll find brewing advice from the pros, top deals you can’t get anywhere else, and more, all sent directly to your email without your having to give it a second thought. The best part? They’ll send you a coupon for 10% off your next order with them just for signing up. What are you waiting for? Sign up today.
- Have a month on them. Changing up your coffee routine can be a risky venture, and before you shell out your money and sign up for a full Bean Box subscription, you might want to try a sample to be sure that it’s right for you. Luckily, the company lets you do exactly that! All you have to do is jump on their website and sign up for a free month of Bean Box membership, and they’ll send you a box to try out absolutely free—all you have to do is pay $3.99 to cover the shipping. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal to us.
- Take your pick of subscription options. Buying coffee is a very personal process, and no one knows that better than the folks at Bean Box. The company offers you two different subscription options when you order, and you’re welcome to select the one that will best suit your palate. The first is their Bean Box Sampler, which offers you four different 1.8oz bags of beans so you can change things up throughout the month. The second is their Coffee of the Month subscription, which gives you one 12oz bag of whole bean so you can savor the flavor every day for a while. As always, both of these options can be tailored to the richness and flavor you like best, from light to dark and everything in between. If only everything in life could be that easy!
- Save big when you pay up front. As with most monthly subscription boxes, Bean Box is a relatively affordable option across the board, but they have ways that allow you to make it even more affordable. The company allows you to pre-pay for the Bean Box Sampler, which can drop your cost significantly over the course of time. For example, you can save 10% when you prepay for 6 months, and 15% when you prepay for the entire year up front, making your monthly cost less than what you’d pay in a week at your favorite coffee shop. Take a gander at their website today, and see what savings await you.
- Buy more, save more. It’s unusual to find a situation where you actually save money by spending more money, but at Bean Box, that dream could be a reality. Say getting amazing new coffees to try once a month just isn’t enough for your household, and you decide you want your Coffee of the Month box once every two weeks, or perhaps even once a week. You can expect a slashed price of 10%-15% off your subscription when you order at this frequency, and those savings can really add up. You also have the ability to skip months and make modifications to your subscription at any time, so get yourself signed up today—you’ll be glad you did.
- Did somebody say free shipping? Making a purchase online means making an investment, and sometimes paying to have that investment shipped to you can be enough to bust even the most generous budget. At Bean Box, that is truly a concern of the past! The company offers free standard shipping on all box subscriptions, every day! You read that correctly—all the coffee you crave delivered right to your door without costing you an extra dime. What could be better than that?
- Never worry about freshness.If you’re a new customer to Bean Box, you may be a little concerned about the freshness of the beans you’ll be receiving in the mail versus buying fresh whole bean at your local store. Well, the company wants to set your mind at ease in that regard! The company actually roasts beans specific to every order that comes in, so you’ll never have to worry about paying for weeks-old roasts like off of a supermarket shelf. Beyond that, they ship out within 48 hours of completing the roasting process, which allows you to rest assured that you’re getting the freshest beans, every time.
- More than just subscription boxes. You may know Bean Box for their signature products—that is, their awesome selection of monthly subscription boxes, but are you aware of all of the other products they sell? Everything from gift boxes to grinders to beautiful coffee mugs are present and accounted for in their inventory, so peruse their wares today and let them be your one-stop shop for all things coffee.
- Make Bean Box your new BFF. Following the companies you love on social media opens up a direct line of contact to them in the event that you ever need it, but following Bean Box gives you so much more than that alone. Add them to your news feed on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, and you will have a front row seat to exclusive giveaways, company events, customer reviews, and more. Follow them today and make yourself the most informed person in the room.
- Need to cancel? They’ve got your back. We've all had the experience of subscribing to a great new service online, only to have to cancel it later on for one reason or another. Bean Box totally understands what that's like, and they have implemented a simple and seamless cancellation process to make these situations easier. If you find yourself in that position, all you have to do is sign into your account, and follow the steps to cancel the subscription you’ve ordered. It’s important to note, however, that this needs to be done by end of business the Thursday before your next shipment is due to go out to avoid being charged for that specific shipment.
Everyone is looking for ways to stretch their dollar without cutting back on their caffeine buzz, and we here at Coupon Surf want to help you achieve that goal. Be sure to utilize the coupons and promo codes that we have comprised for you, as well as the insider secrets that our researchers have found. If you’re confused about anything, or if you need a little bit more help selecting the perfect brew for you, don’t hesitate to contact the customer service team at Bean Box directly. They are ready, willing, and able to answer any questions you may have, and get you ready to take on the day with the right coffee in your cup.