Check back soon for more top deals and coupons from Bass Pro Shops! In the meantime, if you'd like to save even more, see the savings tips we have below.
Tips and Tricks to Save More at Bass Pro Shops
The promo codes that we have listed for you are a wonderful gateway to major savings when you’re shopping at Bass Pro Shops, but the truth is that they’re only the beginning of all of the ways you have to save. Convenient payment options, email exclusives, and free apps can all be at your fingertips with just a click of your mouse. Keep reading to get in the know, and never pay more than the lowest possible price.
- Did somebody say free shipping? Making a purchase online means making an investment, and sometimes paying to have that investment shipped to you can be enough to bust even the most forgiving budget. At Bass Pro Shops, that is truly a concern of the past! The company offers free standard shipping on all orders that total $75 or more. You read that correctly—all the outdoor gear you crave delivered right to your door without costing you an extra dime. The best part? They frequently run promotions that entitle you to free shipping on orders of $50 or more, so you can spend less and save more. What could be better than that?
- Speaking of shipping... We’ve covered the awesome steal that is free standard shipping to your home, but the freight deals at Bass Pro Shops don’t end there. The company also offers free shipping for pickup at your local retail store location, which can be very handy if you have one in the neighborhood. As if that doesn’t sweeten the pot enough, if you catch them at the right time, they will even give you a $10 gift card for any ship-to-store order you place that totals $50 or more. That can mean $50 worth of stuff for $40, so keep your eyes on the website for these promotions to see what savings await you.
- Keep in touch with Bass Pro Shops. Receiving emails from your favorite retailers is a great way to stay informed of company news, but at Bass Pro Shops, you get that and more. The next time you're browsing their website, consider clicking the link on the bottom of the home page and entering in your email address. If you do, you'll find all the company info you can handle, a heads up on upcoming events, exclusive deals that you can’t find anywhere else, and more, all delivered to your inbox without your having to give it a second thought. What are you waiting for? Sign up today.
- Have you thought about signing up for a credit card? Store credit cards are a great way to get your hands on top promotions at the stores you frequent the most, and Bass Pro Shops has one that is truly in a class by itself. The Bass Pro Shops Outdoor Rewards Mastercard doubles as their rewards program, and entitles you to up to 5% in points for every purchase you make online or in-store, and 1% in points everywhere else that Mastercard is accepted. Beyond that, keep your eyes peeled for bonus perks when you sign up, because the company is known for offering store gift cards of up to $50 when you sign up and spend at least $100 on your card in the first three months that you have it. If this sounds good to you, jump on their website and get signed up—your wallet will thank you.
- More credit card deals coming your way. In addition to the awesome rewards that you get when you use your Bass Pro Shops credit card, the savings just keep on coming. The company also offers occasional monthly promotions that can shave an extra 10% off all of the purchases you make with your card on designated days. This allows you to plan your shopping trips accordingly and keep more cash in your wallet where it belongs. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal to us.
- Payment options that put you in control. If you think that traditional credit or debit cards are the only way you have to pay at Bass Pro Shops, you couldn’t be more wrong. The standard means of payment are absolutely accepted, but they also have a monthly payment arrangement that can help ease the burden of making a major purchase. Should your financial plan not include a major investment in outdoor gear at the moment, break up your total by applying for credit, which will give you 4 months to pay off everything you buy. Keep in mind that your total has to be at least $100, and this offer is subject to credit approval, so let your fingers take you on over to BassPro.com and apply today.
- Grab the app and save on the go. With the fast pace of modern life, we sometimes don’t have the ability to sit in front of our computers scouring websites for top deals. Bass Pro Shops has come up with a way to send savings with you wherever you go through their mobile app! This handy tool is available for download on Apple and Android devices, puts the full functionality of their website in the palm of your hand, and is absolutely free to install. Download it today—you’ll be glad you did.
- Treat yourself to a Flash Sale. Everyone loves to get a great new product for a low sale price, and Bass Pro Shops love giving them to you so much, they like to give them to you in a flash. From time to time, the company runs Flash Sales for extremely limited timeframes, and grabbing gear while they’re going on can save you some serious coin. You can find things like clothing, shoes, pool accessories, and more, all for up to 50% off their regular retail price! These deals don’t stick around forever, and they’re only available online, so make sure you check their website often to see when they go live.
- Add Bass Pro Shops to your news feed. Following the companies you love on social media opens up a direct line of contact to them in the event that you ever need it, but following Bass Pro Shops gives you so much more than that alone. Add them to your news feed on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn, and you will have a front row seat to steals and deals, customer reviews, camping recipes, and more. Follow them today and make yourself the most informed person in the room.
- Changed your mind? They’ve got you covered. We've all had the experience of grabbing a great new item online, only to get it home and realize that it wasn’t what we needed after all. Bass Pro Shops totally understands what that's like, and they have implemented a simple and seamless return policy to mitigate these types of situations. The company accepts returns for up to 60 days from the day you bought it, so you have plenty of time to decide whether or not it's right for you. If not, you have a couple of different options depending on where you bought the product. If you made your purchase in-store, you will have to return it to the retail store to get your refund. If you bought through their catalog or online, you can return it to a retail store if there’s one near you, or you can submit it to them in the mail. All you have to do is fill out the return form on the back of your receipt, pack up your product and ship it right back to them using the provided shipping label. It's important to note, however, that they will not accept returns on firearms and their accessories, and they will only credit you for your return shipping fees if the item is broken.
Everyone is on the hunt for new and better ways to make every penny count when they’re shopping for outdoor equipment, and we here at Coupon Surf strive to help you do exactly that. Be sure to utilize the coupons and promo codes that we have provided to you, as well as the insider secrets that our researchers have unearthed. If you’re confused about anything, or if you need a little bit more help deciding on the perfect product for you, feel free to contact the customer service team at Bass Pro Shops directly. They are there to aid you through every stage of the purchasing process.