Tips and Tricks to Save More at Auto Europe
The promo codes that we have listed for you are a great kick-start to major savings when you’re shopping with Auto Europe, but are you aware of all of the other ways you have to save? Pickup guarantees, slashed sale prices, and free travel tips can all be at your disposal with just a little know-how. Keep reading to get in the loop, and get ready to watch the deals roll in.
- Lock in your low rate with their guarantee. There’s nothing more annoying than making a travel reservation online, only to find the exact same accommodations on another website for a lower price. At Auto Europe, that is truly a concern of the past! The company offers a Low Rate Guarantee that ensures that, if you do find the same rental opportunity elsewhere, they will drop their rate to match it. All you have to do is jump on their website, enter in your voucher number and personal information, and provide a link to the lower fare. They’ll take care of the rest, making sure you’re always paying the lowest advertised price out there. What could be better than that?
- Kick off your day with Today’s Special Deals. Getting up and moving in the morning can be difficult, but what if you could start your day with a great deal on travel accommodations? At Auto Europe, you can do just that! The next time you’re browsing their website, take a look at the Today’s Special Deals page. There you’ll find free upgrades, MiFi and GPS rentals, up to 30% off early bookings, and so much more. These deals don’t stick around forever, so make sure you check the website today to see what’s current.
- Your car will be ready when you are or it’s free. Among the many amazing guarantees that Auto Europe offers you, their Ready-to-Go Pickup Guarantee is among the most impressive. If you’ve just gotten off of a long flight, the last thing you want to do is wait around for your rental car to be ready for you. If you find yourself in that position, all you have to do is give Auto Europe a call. If it takes longer than an hour to be in your car and on the road, your rental fee is completely covered by the company. It’s a little bit of an extra insurance policy, and honestly, who wouldn’t love that?
- Keep in touch with Auto Europe. Receiving emails from your favorite retailers is a great way to stay informed of company news, but at Auto Europe, you get that and more. The next time you're browsing their website, consider entering your email address in the labeled box on the home page. If you do, you'll find all of the company information you can handle, as well as top steals and deals that you can’t find anywhere else, all delivered to your inbox without your having to give it a second thought. What are you waiting for? Sign up today.
- Can’t find a sale? Why not make your own? So let’s say you’ve found the perfect car and the perfect location, but it’s not currently on sale and you don’t have time to wait for a potential future price reduction. You might think that you have to pay the standard rate, but at Auto Europe, that’s not necessarily true! From time to time, the company runs promotions that entitle you to 30% off of all rentals, all across their website! For those of you keeping score, that essentially means that you can take a non-sale rental and turn it into your own personal sale! These promotions don’t last long, so keep an eye on the website to see the next time they go live.
- Best rates at a glance. If you’re trying to plan your European vacation in advance and you’re not sure of what you should expect in terms of rental fares, you can get all the information you need just by visiting Auto Europe’s website home page. Just let your fingers do the walking to the site, scroll down near the bottom, and you will see a breakdown of common rates per city or country. These are daily rates, and they may vary if you have promo codes or other sales, but it’s a really great baseline for your preliminary planning. Take a gander today and see what the going rate is where you’re going.
- Free tips make you an educated traveler. If you’re travelling to Europe for the first time, you may have a lot of questions about renting a car in a foreign country. Auto Europe has anticipated that, and they’ve compiled a lot of answers to common questions you may have. If you’re wondering whether or not you’ll need an international driver’s license or what sort of fees you’ll incur renting across the world, they have every bit of information you’ll need to make your vacation planning both educated and successful. These details are available at absolutely no charge, so take a peek today and let them take the guesswork out of your travel plans.
- Make Auto Europe your BFF. Following the companies you love on social media opens up a direct line of contact in the event that you ever need it, but following Auto Europe gives you so much more than that alone. Add them to your news feed on Twitter, Facebook, or Google+, and you will have a front row seat to prime vacation destinations, rental advice videos, customer reviews, and more. Follow them today and make yourself the most informed person in the room.
- Need to cancel? They’ve got your back. We all know that sometimes even the most carefully planned travel arrangements get cancelled for one reason or another, and Auto Europe knows exactly what that’s like. The company offers a simple and seamless cancellation policy that can get you taken care of straight away if you find yourself in that position. The first thing that you should do if you need to cancel your car rental is contact their customer support team as soon as possible, because if you cancel 48 hours before the time you were set to pick up your car, you will be eligible for a refund. It’s important to note that that timeline is key, however, because if you cancel after the 48 hour window, you may be subject to a $75 cancellation fee. If you simply do not cancel your rental but do not use it, you will not be eligible for any refund.
Everyone is on the hunt for new and different ways to make every penny count when they’re travelling, and we here at Coupon Surf want to help you do just that. Be sure to utilize the coupons and promo codes that we have compiled for you, as well as the tricks of the trade that our researchers have unearthed. If you’re confused about anything, or if you need a little bit of help finalizing your plans, don’t hesitate to reach out to the customer service department at Auto Europe directly. They are there to aid you through every stage of the rental process.